Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 8. (Read 96248 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You can now trade LiteBar [LTB] on ICURREX.com! Join the world's fastest, most innovative, crypto currency trading exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Icurrex is live!  Grin

https://www.icurrex.com

Best designed exchange so far! You will love it Smiley

Awesome !!  Cheesy

@everyone: apologies for our lack of involvement these past few weeks. We have been terribly busy!!

We are looking at the algo options for implementation (upcoming hard fork). How do you guys feel about the algos? Scrypt-n or x11??

@alwin: I will send you an email in a few.
@scooby903: how are you man? been a while Smiley

Thanks for all your support (@LTB community). You guys are amazing! Now that we have been added to Cryptsy (and Icurrex), we shall be moving forward Cheesy

Cheers

Activity: 39
Icurrex is live!  Grin

Best designed exchange so far!
http://www.icurrex.com/referral/4283
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Looks like icurrex is taking everything live...site now requires a login and password.  I hope it gets going soon!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Icurrex will be live today! So nice to have more LTB exchanges Grin

great, also it is true that going on exchange first moments of it and price goes up, many people trading patterns are based on this, but this is not my strategy you really would have to pay me a lot to sell even one LTB

thanks for the info!
Activity: 39
Icurrex will be live today! So nice to have more LTB exchanges Grin

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Well the price has taken a hit, but that's to be expected. Whenever a coin first hits a major exchange like Cryptsy it's accompanied by a price spike and usually followed by a drop in value, as some miners dump the coin they've been saving and move on. (This does represent an excellent buying opportunity.) It's the coins that survive that initial hit that eventually go on to achieve real success, so hang in there. LiteBar has everything it needs to go the distance, folks.
legendary
Here is the official response:

Not to worry, we divided all the votes by 5 but also reduced the amount of users get by 5 and increased the cost of paid voting 5 times, so overall there has been no change. It makes it easier to vote and also helps us against any voting bots.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

bottom line is they want injection of "funds" had to retarget servers against something else but back on this.

we stand at 5.22 % of 100
Here is the official response:

Not to worry, we divided all the votes by 5 but also reduced the amount of users get by 5 and increased the cost of paid voting 5 times, so overall there has been no change. It makes it easier to vote and also helps us against any voting bots.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal
Perhaps I missed it, but why did we lose so many votes on Mintpal? Currently we only have 1326. I swear just a couple of days ago we had 4x that amount.

Maybe thinking of Icurrex?

Keep voting by the way guys!  https://www.icurrex.com/coin_poll

I don't believe so. I'm fairly certain we had much more than 1326 votes on Mintpal.

Here is a post from you on March 07, 2014, 05:00:19 AM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461108.msg5562508;topicseen#msg5562508

"MintPal up to 3676 votes!

Keep em' coming guys!  Grin"

Something happened that made us lose thousands of votes.

Hmmm...well I'll shoot an email to them and try to find out what's going on!
Activity: 367
Perhaps I missed it, but why did we lose so many votes on Mintpal? Currently we only have 1326. I swear just a couple of days ago we had 4x that amount.

Keep voting by the way guys!  https://www.icurrex.com/coin_poll

I don't believe so. I'm fairly certain we had much more than 1326 votes on Mintpal.

Here is a post from you on March 07, 2014, 05:00:19 AM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461108.msg5562508;topicseen#msg5562508

"MintPal up to 3676 votes!

Keep em' coming guys!  Grin"

Something happened that made us lose thousands of votes.

legendary
CGB is lame.
dont even mention this scammers who did few premines on forks.

didn't know that... interesting glad I didn't mine! gee.. one has to be so careful these days...

Keep voting by the way guys!  https://www.icurrex.com/coin_poll
Activity: 367
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
CGB is lame.
dont even mention this scammers who did few premines on forks.
legendary
block confirmation time has been extended it is much tougher to collect even with large hash rate

want to draw parallels with cryptogenic bullion, litebar is "softer" but it will get "tougher" if I would place it on the market cap altitude it will get there very fast, many coins have been released, differential is this subtle mining difficulty to reward, litebar also adds the limit like the CGB does (close parallel) 5.06 % Today, non stop and very few people are selling. in my opinion you would have to be very dumb to sell right now.

Developer of this coin should also be prepared to perform hard fork for Scrypt-N possibly not sure when I am sure he is studying the situation.
congrats also observing this on cryptsy

you have to be kidding me this:

(someone wants to purchase 30,000 circa litebars for 0.0006 BTC one can only laugh but hey)

0.00000002 30616.45885287 0.00061233

against this:

(someone wants to sell 51 litebars for 12 BTC proper.. but he still should not sell in my modest opinion unless desperate for cash)

0.25000000 51.00000000 12.75000000

we are now at:

5.02 % of total , network hash at circa 1/2 GHS

Yep, the network hashrate is looking better and better!  Grin
legendary
congrats also observing this on cryptsy

you have to be kidding me this:

(someone wants to purchase 30,000 circa litebars for 0.0006 BTC one can only laugh but hey)

0.00000002 30616.45885287 0.00061233

against this:

(someone wants to sell 51 litebars for 12 BTC proper.. but he still should not sell in my modest opinion unless desperate for cash)

0.25000000 51.00000000 12.75000000

we are now at:

5.02 % of total , network hash at circa 1/2 GHS
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Thanks to the one who sent 0.10 BTC to iccurex for voting Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: