Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 5. (Read 96248 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Just a few more days, guys Cheesy updates will be posted here as we progress ..

Scooby ? Alwin ? are you guys still around ?? mail me if you are.

Ps. We are putting together a new (permanent) team for LTB. if you find yourself to be skilled in web development, graphic design, seo/marketing and some coding, we would love to hear from you. this is your chance to become an LTB team member!
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Cool! Keep you guys who have not scored a rare coin. I thought that if the update can do AuxPow?
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Guys ... we are back and the wallet will be repaired (along with a few other things). Apologies for the absence (i had some heavy personal issues that needed my attention). having neglected our droplets (with the current nodes), they eventually got suspended and disabled. We are fixing this. Back to stay and still in the game ! Our site, http://litebar.biz is also back up and running. Thanks so much for sticking around  Cheesy

Yay! This is great news! I was just about ready to give up on LiteBar (which would have been a shame since it has so much potential). All good crypto currencies need a good developer. Glad you are back!
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Guys ... we are back and the wallet will be repaired (along with a few other things). Apologies for the absence (i had some heavy personal issues that needed my attention). having neglected our droplets (with the current nodes), they eventually got suspended and disabled. We are fixing this. Back to stay and still in the game ! Our site, http://litebar.biz is also back up and running. Thanks so much for sticking around  Cheesy
this stuff is dead - move along@

as possible and about dozens of other coins say
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this stuff is dead - move along@
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Is there still anything alive in this coin? Or is it just meant to exist as a kind of sterile safe heaven for crytocoins? In that case, why would anybody chose litebar?
Guys put somebody blockchain archive who have it more complete
Activity: 175
Activity: 137
Any nodes? My wallet doesnt sync...

I'll check when I get home, but last time I looked my wallet was synchronizing fine. I can post my nodes assuming that's still the case.

Nodes, please, wallet is not syncing, hasn't sync for ages.
Activity: 480

I'll check when I get home, but last time I looked my wallet was synchronizing fine. I can post my nodes assuming that's still the case.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
LiteBar website down? Please keep this coin alive!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Nevermind finally found a node and syncing Smiley

blockchain once put in motion stays in motion let me see how much it was mined so far (coin has very low reward per block)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Nevermind finally found a node and syncing Smiley
legendary
I havent opened my wallet for a few months. Is there any nodes? Can anyone sync?
legendary
Blast from the past. This would be the first coin i ever mined lol
Activity: 479
dmg link is down. (mac)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi Br0ken,

Any algorithm implementation news/updates?  Grin YEA I'm still alive...
Pages:
Jump to: