Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 3. (Read 96248 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Comkort are delisting LTB on Nov 30.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Fresh compile:
litebard: main.cpp:2119: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0xca067cd91ba9b86363401c7d7dc08a43fed44c3500b3ec62d4c5630f3baf1604")' failed.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 Remove the wall for sale 45581LTB on Cryptsy or distributed in small pieces. It prevents the growth of
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
wallet won't sync.
This is what I have.
addnode=188.226.150.75
addnode=95.85.60.246
Activity: 175
Excellent !!! 35000 Price !!! Purpose === >>> 350000 !!! Buy cheap yet !!! The new algorithm !!!
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
got a bad feeling here..  Undecided son of a...  Angry. thats low
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
pool down?

hey,

it seems that way. will get ahold of the PO right away Smiley

Any word? I'd hate to think all the Litebar I mined over the last week or so is lost forever!

im hoping too.. had a nice stash coming in.  Undecided
pool down?

hey,

Any word? I'd hate to think all the Litebar I mined over the last week or so is lost forever!
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
pool down?

hey,

hope you squashed those bugs..  Grin

~ 1000 blocks to go

crunching those blocks
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Scooby903 / Hendo coin?  Howmany Scooby coins were there?
anyone know the eta on the cryptsy wallet maintenance?  i purchased quite a few coins,  but i am unable to withdraw any of them with the seemingly unending maintenance.

i bet cryptsy has an ETA for you.. why you asking us?.. does this look like the service section of cryptsy? Grin

while a humorous response, it was not necessary.  I do apologize as i may have not worded my question correctly.  what i should have asked instead was is there anywhere we can buy/sell/trade this coin?

i understood what you said and im sorry if i did not make you laugh. but you should point your question at cryptsy and maybe add that there is news on this coin.
ITS ALIVE...they probably think its dead. didnt add new node or update or whatever. bring it to their attention. -edit- i sent cryptsy msg.. hope they check it out
I'm not able to synchronize my LiteBar wallet. I setup my .conf file with just the new node you setup, and deleted everything but my wallet and conf file and tried a full resync. Webcoin.us reports 106365 blocks with the current difficulty of 5.63602171. My wallet says there are 1,535,587 total blocks and is stuck at 6.93% (although it reports the same difficulty). My .conf file is only pointing at the new node you setup. Is there are fork somewhere? Please help! Is there a blockchain I can download somewhere?

i had same problem.. now i have ONLY the new node from broken in config file. deleted my peer.dat and restarted wallet.. its been and stays in sync for while already now. block 107164

SCRATCH THAT.. just popped out of sync again...and in sync.. wtf?? Huh but payout works so thats a plus(pool->wallet)  Grin
Activity: 168
anyone know the eta on the cryptsy wallet maintenance?  i purchased quite a few coins,  but i am unable to withdraw any of them with the seemingly unending maintenance.

i bet cryptsy has an ETA for you.. why you asking us?.. does this look like the service section of cryptsy? Grin

while a humorous response, it was not necessary.  I do apologize as i may have not worded my question correctly.  what i should have asked instead was is there anywhere we can buy/sell/trade this coin?
I'm not able to synchronize my LiteBar wallet. I setup my .conf file with just the new node you setup, and deleted everything but my wallet and conf file and tried a full resync. Webcoin.us reports 106365 blocks with the current difficulty of 5.63602171. My wallet says there are 1,535,587 total blocks and is stuck at 6.93% (although it reports the same difficulty). My .conf file is only pointing at the new node you setup. Is there are fork somewhere? Please help! Is there a blockchain I can download somewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: