Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 6. (Read 96248 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
what happened to the Block Explorer? A week does not change the number of coins on http://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
After +5 months uptime RockyPool LTB is down due a database corruption. Sad
Stratum server is stopped now in order to prevent my user's losses but the frontend is up in order to allow withdrawals.
Please use the pool's contact form for any issue you might have.

RockyPool LTB 2 is up but was't recently used (test it)
stratum server is on:
Code:
stratum+tcp://rockypool.me:3370

I want to express my gratitude to all of my loyal users and to all my supporters.
Also I want you to know that the pool never was profitable, I have heavy losses, but I kept it up as a service for community.
(I'll publish my stats)

Thank you for your trust.

Dan - RockyPool Network

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
LTB so dead!

pay attention to the dozens of other coins and you will see a similar situation. So do not panic. everything will be fine in the long run!

Yeah you have to consider the market as a whole right now, which is very, very quiet. Probably heading for a contraction in the alt coin market as the bubble bursts, and as people wait for the next Bitcoin bull run.

Also remember that LiteBar is a solid coin with great fundamentals, but it's not the exciting new flavor of the month. It's going to take some years for it to reach it's full potential but it's right on track to do that as intended. Still a great time to buy or mine as this coin is intended as a long-term store of value. But it's still very early days (only a few months old) and so LiteBar is relatively easy to obtain compared to what it will be like in the future. This is a long-term coin and if that's not what you're interested in then you'll be disappointed.
LTB so dead!

pay attention to the dozens of other coins and you will see a similar situation. So do not panic. everything will be fine in the long run!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
coin depletion is at 7.53 % and blockchain is aging nicely (block find time can run as long as one hour even at the ASIC level.. this is great)

if there is a fork it needs to have extremely smooth transition (see lime to limex transition , it was done perfect!)

since even ASIC have trouble and it could be 80 MHS ASIC wont matter you can afford continuation as it stands

could not care less about FIAT at the moment
Hi guys,

So sorry for the scarcity. We have relocated which turned things upside down in a ton of ways. However, we have finally found some solid ground and will be resuming our work as of June 18th - starting with the new algorithm implementation (immediately)! We thank you all for your continued support.

Regards

have any news or at least a hint? ) Even shame that the coin is not appreciated ..
legendary
good coin!

very, and very tough to mine also (and it will get tougher) dev is at some point reworking algo, we dont know if scrypt-n or x11 but even without it is a very stable steady crypto

only 2 coins per block (eventually to go down to 1) while people launch various coins with ups and downs this one is slowly aging
legendary
coin depletion is now at 7.33 % , network hash rate circa 160 MHS and block finding time has variance between 10 to 60 minutes interval

on an occasion what it appears to be an ASIC device enters the scene
Len
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Awesome news, any innovative features in the pipeline too?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

So sorry for the scarcity. We have relocated which turned things upside down in a ton of ways. However, we have finally found some solid ground and will be resuming our work as of June 18th - starting with the new algorithm implementation (immediately)! We thank you all for your continued support.

Regards

Very good to hear! As always this is a solid currency, and well worth buying/mining.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Hi guys,

Regards
cease to sell at least a few days
legendary
coin dead?

mining several coins like that are in the limbo, I have 0 problem with that, if dev returns swaps algo if not. I believe regardless coin depletion will be happening , but at much slower pace, that's all

maybe not doing anything here is on purpose! after all once blockchain is put into the motion it just runs by itself

my concern is hopefully nothing happened to dev health wise or something.. (coin also is profitable , check what to mine website, and thats without doing anything to it , pretty great ...

I am thinking maybe scrypt-N cause X11/X13 will be attacked by fPGA.. but the newer coins do POS (which is so darn smart) POW and exit mining operation and only way is to buy coins on exchange (invest) very cool.. here a bit different.. yeah maybe scrypt-N so it no single farm can sweep 50% of supply, but than again if they do value will be nil so no one wins..

interesting situation here
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
legendary
Coin depletion stands at 6.4 %  it de-accelerated due to X11 and POS frenzy that is taking place
Price seems to be suffering right now. I suspect it's because of concern over the affect of Scrypt ASIC's which are now shipping and will only get bigger in the Scrypt market. How is the transition to X11 coming br0ken?

Yeah, sad situation! But now with many coins. Obviously underestimated now Litebar with its small number of
Pages:
Jump to: