Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 19. (Read 39329 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
How the coin will show itself after the Ico, will grow ?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Update

Now for wallet registration no need email confirmation,  we can login directly Smiley
Someone real quick - Why can't I buy OTX on Livecoin? It keeps telling me "Error. Order cannot be placed"

What's going on?  Huh

Try to logout and login and you can try to change the amount, if persist please contact support of Livecoin Smiley
Someone real quick - Why can't I buy OTX on Livecoin? It keeps telling me "Error. Order cannot be placed"

What's going on?  Huh

yes please change amount and then again place order , and if you have any problem in buying OTX at livecoin.net , you can pm me

So..is there a limit? I'm trying to buy .60 BTC worth of OTX

No limit to buy OTX on ICO Smiley
Activity: 40

What's going on?  Huh

yes please change amount and then again place order , and if you have any problem in buying OTX at livecoin.net , you can pm me

So..is there a limit? I'm trying to buy .60 BTC worth of OTX
Activity: 118
Merit: 11

What's going on?  Huh

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
The volume on the exchange was 150+ BTC at the moment I see about 543+ BTC coins for sale   Shocked

Coins moved from ETH and USD pair to BTC , as there was low investment into ETH and USD pair so they moved all coins into BTC pair
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

What's going on?  Huh
try to change the mount, the order pass
Activity: 40

What's going on?  Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There are four days left, and there will be an explosion of trade, so I'm sure  Cool
p.s. I buy a small amount for free money

we hope so, and we are all excited to see it in a trading war.  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There are four days left, and there will be an explosion of trade, so I'm sure  Cool
p.s. I buy a small amount for free money
Activity: 644
Dev, "PLEASE ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX".

The activation email did not come, I requested a password - a new password came. But I can not activate my account Smiley

you can also check the spam folder. Hope dev will fix this also to be not considered as spam for the activation.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Dev, "PLEASE ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX".

The activation email did not come, I requested a password - a new password came. But I can not activate my account Smiley
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
63 BTC++ Raised,is a big amount but there are only 4 days left for the ico so i don t know if they will cross 100 BTC...just waiting for the whales...
Activity: 392

UPDATES:

21 - 06 - 2017          Web Wallet,Block Explorer,Chat Platform

Web Wallet and Chat:  app.octanox.org

Block Explorer: explorer.octanox.org

Web Wallet,Block Explorer,Chat Platform released, we are proud that our stuffs already made and all we released officially.

Activity: 392
Any particular reason why devs opt for livecoin ico?They could have run it on bittrex also to get much investment as it has more volume.
In most of the ICO project livecoin is good for initial listing. This might be the reason why that have opted for livecoin rather than considering other exchange platform such as the bittrex and other similar high volume exchanges.

correct. maybe after a few more days or weeks after the market will open on livecoin, it may possibly be listed on bittrex or other exchange like liqui which is also good for initial listing too.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Why is thread title still says 50 btc?I think it should be regularly updated as it attract more new people to invest when they see more and more investment pouring in.
Activity: 434
I also like bittrex, hoping to be able to exchange in bittrex Smiley

hopefully this project will be listed in big exchanges to be more liquidated.
Pages:
Jump to: