Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 23. (Read 39335 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
New Thread for Bounty(don't submit twice except your name not listed
Why too make an enrollment once again. Why don't you add those members from the spreadsheet to the current one. This is something that degrade the value of the project. Have perfect plan before going to execute, already around three threads of the same project is found and sure users will get confused where to join and in this way too you loose more participants.
Activity: 456
Hello guys,  thank you for your support, we changed the bounty for signature from stakes to fixed amount because there are not a lot participants, its for stabilization purpose to make the market stable to avoid the dump Smiley
If so what's the fixed amount for each ranks. Whether it's been calculated or will be done once after the token crowdsale. Expect this to be a successful project with lot of unique features. I hope you can attract more users, but you need to make several initiations.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Hello guys,  thank you for your support, we changed the bounty for signature from stakes to fixed amount because there are not a lot participants, its for stabilization purpose to make the market stable to avoid the dump Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Great project and concept, I will see and invest little money to this ICO, I also hope this coin have for social media bounty (twitter, facebook, youtube campaign. Good luck dev.
Activity: 188
I purchased the 0.1BTC hope that the project will be successful Grin
I buy 1 BTC ,hope that the project will be successful ,Bring me big profit Cheesy
Activity: 434
Your presentation did not give any confidence. Even the placement of images is out of order in the ordinary pixels
Activity: 371
I purchased the 0.1BTC hope that the project will be successful Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
I am watching  this project closely, it will be great success I think.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
This is a good project and as I can see the dev is doing his job, group telegram not work? slack coming soon?
Activity: 462
Why the bounty change ? From stakes to fix otx coins?   I dont know what is going on right now ,kindly please tell us why.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
More than 16 BTC raised! Cheesy

wow! this is a good news.. within days you already raised 16btc? well, i wouldnt doubt if you will be able to achiev the minimum cap before the ico ends.

anyway, you are already partner with tokenmarket right?

Yes I hope so,
yes already partnered with them Smiley
Oh great its like octanox is on his way to success. Its not that hard for you now to reached your goal. i think this will have a big purpose after this project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Watching too for this project. Wishing for the good result of this projects. Its nice to see a new project like this. You also have a good concept.
New bounty thread would be posted soon, please don't submit twice
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
nice. watching this project

Thank you
The Octanox Project is really good project. Then the Octanox is the electronic currency in the near future. Also they have dedicated support that will focus on making the octanox to become the future of currency.
Activity: 532
Good project,good team,i am waiting for ICO
Well, The Octanox is a nice project to us, I’m glad that the Octanox project has a professional team that well trained and educated to make their project successful.
Activity: 361
Looks really good!  nice name, nice concept..wish you all the best!
Activity: 504

wow! this is a good news.. within days you already raised 16btc? well, i wouldnt doubt if you will be able to achiev the minimum cap before the ico ends.

Yes I hope so,

well, partnering with the tokenmarket is a great choice.
im very hopeful that you will have that min cap.

goodluck dev. Smiley

Yes I hope so,
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Pages:
Jump to: