Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 20. (Read 39329 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I also like bittrex, hoping to be able to exchange in bittrex Smiley
Activity: 456
Any particular reason why devs opt for livecoin ico?They could have run it on bittrex also to get much investment as it has more volume.
In most of the ICO project livecoin is good for initial listing. This might be the reason why that have opted for livecoin rather than considering other exchange platform such as the bittrex and other similar high volume exchanges.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The volume on the exchange was 150+ BTC at the moment I see about 543+ BTC coins for sale   Shocked
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
i think 1 week is enough time to collect all 100 btc expected and sell all coins,you must consider also the whales of the last moment...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Any particular reason why devs opt for livecoin ico?They could have run it on bittrex also to get much investment as it has more volume.
Activity: 462
New Source Code already finished, premine 25 M  4 M for Dev and Bounty, Block structure changed for long tem POW purpose. Smiley

Hi dev, what will happen to the unpaid coins?
From 21m, they will buy out 5-10m, where is the rest?

It would be burned by livecoinand would be announced soon, but we hope all sold Cheesy
I think only few coins will get burned cause ico still have 1 week. There are lots of whale that will buy in the last day or hours.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
New Source Code already finished, premine 25 M  4 M for Dev and Bounty, Block structure changed for long tem POW purpose. Smiley

It would be burned by livecoinand would be announced soon, but we hope all sold Cheesy
Activity: 301
okey I have double feelings about this ico and project.
From one side it sounds very good but from the other side it smells fishy.
What to do what to do ..
Activity: 139

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Octanox looks like it has a lot of potential, I buy 3326 Otx, Waiting for the end of the ICO  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 462
Another good news and giving octanox some exposure. Will tweet this on my page to attract more investors on its lastweek of ico.
58 btc raised.  =))

nice, we still have 1 week for investors to join the ICO. Hope we can reach even 100 BTC.

Where can you see there is 58 btc raised,,,,can you do a screenshot and show it here please

Also I can see the price in the ICO is 0.00003...is that correct and will remain that price till the end of the ICO?

We got report from Livecoin Smiley
You are right
legendary
Activity: 961
58 btc raised.  =))

nice, we still have 1 week for investors to join the ICO. Hope we can reach even 100 BTC.

Where can you see there is 58 btc raised,,,,can you do a screenshot and show it here please

Also I can see the price in the ICO is 0.00003...is that correct and will remain that price till the end of the ICO?
legendary
Activity: 854
joined signature campaign. Hopefully oxtanox project  become successful, and become one of crypto currency electronics that is reliable in all countries. This is my hope because I work hard for this. Thank you very much.

Didn't you read the post above yours?Signature participation is closed because ico is going to be closed soon.How did you get in then?
What the actual fuck... does anyone even bother to look into ICOs anymore?

These are the developers:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dhimas-pambudi-a3b2b5122/

Job profile - Translator for bitmain???

Other dude is a project manager for some unheard of company

what the actual fuck and you guys even went out and bought this ICO

Lmao... sorry, but you all got ripped off here lol

Hello,

better you don't waste your time here Smiley
joined signature campaign. Hopefully oxtanox project  become successful, and become one of crypto currency electronics that is reliable in all countries. This is my hope because I work hard for this. Thank you very much.

sorry but its closed 2 weeks before ICO end
Activity: 224
What the actual fuck... does anyone even bother to look into ICOs anymore?

These are the developers:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dhimas-pambudi-a3b2b5122/

Job profile - Translator for bitmain???

Other dude is a project manager for some unheard of company

what the actual fuck and you guys even went out and bought this ICO

Lmao... sorry, but you all got ripped off here lol
Activity: 224
Activity: 644
The signature campaign is now locked without the manager posting something about the campaign,the ico I think is successful so why lock it I hope the dev can explain that and still looking to get our bounty rewards from this campaign.

Hi there,

To be more fair and due to some request of some bounty participants , the Team and I decided to officially closed the registration for the Campaign since the payment was changed to Fixed one than Stakes. As the days getting thinner for ICO to close the harder to comply the required number of post as it only lead to spam in the last week.

Refer My announcement here for the closure of registration.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19524513

As what the rules stated, All Bounties would be paid after the crowdsale closes.

Regards,

[ProTrader]

Pages:
Jump to: