Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 22. (Read 39329 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
50 btc is not bad, we still have 2 weeks to go. hoping whales will try to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
UPDATES

Reward Increased!!

Just talked to dev and agreed on increasing the Signature Bounty Reward for Fixed amount.

You will now received the following corresponding to your rank in the end of the ICO...

Jr. Member          -    2000 OTX  
     Member              -    3500 OTX
     Full Member         -   4500 OTX
     Sr. Member         -    5500 OTX
     Hero & Legendary -   6500 OTX

Go to Bounty Thread

PS: I will just update the spreadsheet tomorrow and for the new joiners.

This will encourage participants to actively promote Octanox.I am glad 50 btc has been collected so far.I hope many more will come in next days
Activity: 392
OTX Ico is getting good response at livecoin exchange.Invested 0.2btc in OTX.
Activity: 644
UPDATES

Reward Increased!!

Just talked to dev and agreed on increasing the Signature Bounty Reward for Fixed amount.

You will now received the following corresponding to your rank in the end of the ICO...

Jr. Member          -    2000 OTX  
     Member              -    3500 OTX
     Full Member         -   4500 OTX
     Sr. Member         -    5500 OTX
     Hero & Legendary -   6500 OTX

Go to Bounty Thread

PS: I will just update the spreadsheet tomorrow and for the new joiners.

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
We reached 50 BTC!
Thank you for your suggestion guys let us consider and arrange the new rules  Smiley
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
About the new bounty prize its not per week but the whole payment after the ico? I will only get 3000 otx tokens as final payment ? 0.09 btc for the whole month?
Activity: 812
Hello guys,  thank you for your support, we changed the bounty for signature from stakes to fixed amount because there are not a lot participants, its for stabilization purpose to make the market stable to avoid the dump Smiley
I smell something fishy in this campaign. The bounty was in stakes and suddenly it change to fix otx token. I was on way to join in this campaign but because of this change i back out.
legendary
Hello guys,  thank you for your support, we changed the bounty for signature from stakes to fixed amount because there are not a lot participants, its for stabilization purpose to make the market stable to avoid the dump Smiley
This is nice change.If everyone is required to make same number of post,everyone should get equal bounty.Very fair. It will also ease the calculation during distribution
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Hello guys,  thank you for your support, we changed the bounty for signature from stakes to fixed amount because there are not a lot participants, its for stabilization purpose to make the market stable to avoid the dump Smiley

dont you think what you are paying the participants is too low? even it is a fix price. you might want add more so that many will participate. try to think  about that.
Oxtanox ANN translated to portuguese

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1961324.new#new

Would be listed asap Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Oxtanox ANN translated to portuguese

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1961324.new#new

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
i am happy to partecipate at this fantastic ico and promote it with signature campaign...i wish it great results...
legendary
Nice to join signature campaign and be a part to promote Octanox.I wish it ahuge success
legendary
Mice to join signature campaign and be a part to promote Octanox.I wish it ahuge success
Why my name is not in the spreadsheet?Huh??
Should i register again Huh??
complete to register again
I wrote in the other thread and linked my completed translation, hopefully everything is fixed...

Thank you  Smiley appreciated  Smiley  the old bounty manager didn't active and thats why I hired the new one
Activity: 559
I wrote in the other thread and linked my completed translation, hopefully everything is fixed...
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
We are so sorry guys to made you confuse, the latest thread for bounty already fixed now, you can check in the first page of this thread there are thread link for bounty, we moved because we have new bounty manager due unprofessionality , once again we apologize for inconvenience.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
What is the team behind octanox? It would be important for the success of the crowndsale
Pages:
Jump to: