Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 15. (Read 64003 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
This is how you earn money in crypto world. I thought everyone is here for the same reason, to make quick, effortless money. This is some kind of elephant in the room thing?
I think we are very lucky that we can participate in this, because we can earn ridiculously easy bucks. Many people work hard for weeks to get that kind of profit.

This is a good opportunity for many, but real DEVS are working hard. They are doing their IT&marketing job!
Big companies pay for such a job money in the real world.
Here the investors must credit it first, but all will benefit when this is done!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Originally posted below in the Cryptcoin thread, in case anyone wasn't aware at this point...

If anyone thinks there is any legitimacy to this coin then just look at the steaming pile of bird turd this pump and dump team is looking to hype next... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7375572

And about the BTC-e, Mindfox, ANON nonsense, words typed by sock puppets, nothing more.

Here's the formula if you haven't caught on...

1. Make really crappy coin logo, sparse/cut and paste coin details and have a lousy fucked up launch so ppl avoid or stop mining allowing you to pre-mine the shit out of it/get cheap on initial exchange listing.
2. Make a really nice logo to replace the really crappy logo and start making promises of all the wonderful hot button items dev team is working on.
3. Pump price to 2 - 4 million market cap.
4. Dump worthless scam coin on unsuspecting sheep.
5. Repeat

Now if it turns out these guys can pump this steaming pile of dung coin over 100,000 SAT I am both horrified and truly impressed.
This is how you earn money in crypto world. I thought everyone is here for the same reason, to make quick, effortless money. This is some kind of elephant in the room thing?
I think we are very lucky that we can participate in this, because we can earn ridiculously easy bucks. Many people work hard for weeks to get that kind of profit.
Activity: 437

Good job guys... keep the wheels rolling!

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Net Hashrate 148,531.63 MH/s
& no forks!
need push!
Good luck with your coin-project!

You're so right. Another ninja launched coin...this will be the next pump N dump coin.

I am not wasting any second on another scam coin.

I don't agree. To much of investment in this coin.
It seems there is a thinktank behind. Watch carefully.

You don't want to risk, just mine couple of GLYPHS, wont take too long. It is still mineable.
Keep in the wallet and have a good day.
Net Hashrate 148,531.63 MH/s
& no forks!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Originally posted below in the Cryptcoin thread, in case anyone wasn't aware at this point...

If anyone thinks there is any legitimacy to this coin then just look at the steaming pile of bird turd this pump and dump team is looking to hype next... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7375572

And about the BTC-e, Mindfox, ANON nonsense, words typed by sock puppets, nothing more.

1. Make really crappy coin logo, sparse/cut and paste coin details and have a lousy fucked up launch so ppl avoid or stop mining allowing you to pre-mine the shit out of it/get cheap on initial exchange listing.
2. Make a really nice logo to replace the really crappy logo and start making promises of all the wonderful hot button items dev team is working on.
5. Repeat

Now if it turns out these guys can pump this steaming pile of dung coin over 100,000 SAT I am both horrified and truly impressed.

You're so right. Another ninja launched coin...this will be the next pump N dump coin.

I am not wasting any second on another scam coin.
Activity: 252
I'll stay in CRYPT, thanks. I don't think we need another coin that has nothing to add like this one.

If you dont want glyph theb why are you here? I see no reason or benefit of your input in this thread, so bye.
Activity: 84
BTC
I'll stay in CRYPT, thanks. I don't think we need another coin that has nothing to add like this one.
Activity: 252
Activity: 84
GLYPH market added to cryptsy   Wink
MINTPAL is next  Cool
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Hopefully I can make my losses under Crypt back on Glyph.. Wink
WOW good job Devs!!!  Really got GLYPH added right to cryptsy!  Prepare for glyphtoff!!!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The following markets have been added:  CLOAK/BTC, CLOAK/LTC, GLYPH/BTC, GLYPH/LTC

5. Repeat

Don't worry, you will eat your words in the end. The teams behind these "coin rejuvenation" projects have the capital, and the persistence, to make these promises a reality.

I believe a lot of coins start out with somewhat crappy logos. Especially with coins with 0 premine - the original developer has no reason to stay around if he doesn't mine a lot at the beginning. So people who DO mine a lot of that coin, they bring in money and developers to make the project better. The projects that get this treatment have interesting names and nice angles to market. And who really cares, when the price is continually being increased by these additions? Get on the train or get out of the way.

See you at 100k  Grin

http://glyphcoin.com

Extremely well said... you can't make everyone happy, but I think I will be   Roll Eyes
The situation seems to be very healthy with glyphs.

Devs must be motivated and there is nothing bad in that. They possibly mined the coin along with others and now the value of their actives is their reward. I hope they got enough. I know some other miners and remember the hashrate wasn't low from the start. Look at the previous pages. No one could get GLYPH so very easy. Yes, some small reward for early miners, but no excess with that!

According to my observations the balance is at users site. The launch was fair. No premine. Everyone could mine glyph the same way devs had done.

The POW period is long and GLYPH is open for miners. The price has jumped with recent development, but it is still not so high.
There are only 7 mln of GLYPHS to be mined.

Everyone can still jump on this boat!
Activity: 94
This coin is looking great, nice to see a coin with active Devs!   Grin
Activity: 70

5. Repeat

Don't worry, you will eat your words in the end. The teams behind these "coin rejuvenation" projects have the capital, and the persistence, to make these promises a reality.

I believe a lot of coins start out with somewhat crappy logos. Especially with coins with 0 premine - the original developer has no reason to stay around if he doesn't mine a lot at the beginning. So people who DO mine a lot of that coin, they bring in money and developers to make the project better. The ones that get this treatment have interesting names and nice angles to market. And who really cares, when the price is continually being increased by these additions? Get on the train or get out of the way.

See you at 100k  Grin

This is truth right here.  What motivation does a dev have to maintain and improve a project if he has to continue paying out-of-pocket for all of it?

And since the previous poster mentioned Cryptcoin (the coin that made me register at this forum), myself and much of the crypto-community have our faith in Mindfox because he is a respected developer and has contributed greatly to many other crypto projects (https://github.com/mindfox). He has confirmed that he is working on the coin himself, so how are words being twisted?

If you know how the game is played so well, why don't you play along?
Pages:
Jump to: