Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 14. (Read 64003 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hello there.
I have a question as a potencial investor.
Why should I buy this coin?
(This is not a FUD, just want some reasons  Smiley )
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
So basically there is literally nothing that this coin offers and the price is rising because people believe it is going to get pumped. Man, we are seriously a bunch of sheep Wink We are buying thousands of dollars worth of... well nothing. The pump and dump teams behind these coins are making a killing. Clever people.

Its funny how you talk this coin down, but you're a massive fanboy on the CRYPT thread. Do you realize its the same team backing both coins, noob?

Glyph will make a cryptorun after crypt run is done. Trust me. I know the pump team behind crypt.
And just wait when Fontas starts promoting this coin like crazy with his 4k followers lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
So basically there is literally nothing that this coin offers and the price is rising because people believe it is going to get pumped. Man, we are seriously a bunch of sheep Wink We are buying thousands of dollars worth of... well nothing. The pump and dump teams behind these coins are making a killing. Clever people.

Its funny how you talk this coin down, but you're a massive fanboy on the CRYPT thread. Do you realize its the same team backing both coins, noob?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Man I was being a complete "tool"

I had another wallet open which was listening on the same port!

Closed that and all is working.

Thanks for your help.
Activity: 442
Try to skip the "http://" in the url. If the wallet is at the same machine use 127.0.0.1 instead.
I am using Sgminer 4.1.0

I use the conf file for the miner so the command line is just sgminer.exe - all the settings are as follows

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "http://192.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx",
      "user" : "xxxx",
      "pass" : "xxxx"   
   }
]
"intensity" : "18",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "x11mod",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0",
"gpu-fan" : "0-0",
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "28",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/kernel"
}

Thanks

Chris
Thanks for the quick response.

The conf file for glyph coin is correct, the issue is with the mining software.

It is similar to the problem if you mine scrypt coins with the gpu miners configured for SHA256.(all blocks rejected and incorrect difficulty being displayed)  It just looks to me like the miners are not using the correct algorithm.

With sgminer there are 30 or so kernels to choose from in the kernel folder - I am suspicious that the problem is with selecting the correct kernel.

Any ideas?

What version of sgminer do you use? What do you type in the command line/sgminer config file?
Have you tried at pool for a comparison?

The x11mod kernel is the best choice, darkcoin is also correct.
Thanks for the quick response.

The conf file for glyph coin is correct, the issue is with the mining software.

It is similar to the problem if you mine scrypt coins with the gpu miners configured for SHA256.(all blocks rejected and incorrect difficulty being displayed)  It just looks to me like the miners are not using the correct algorithm.

With sgminer there are 30 or so kernels to choose from in the kernel folder - I am suspicious that the problem is with selecting the correct kernel.

Any ideas?

I am having issues solo mining - all blocks are being rejected

I am using Sgminer and have tried the x11 kernel - what is the config for the mining software supposed to be?

Any help appreciated.

This is very hard to mine solo now. I understand you have a very powerful hardware.
Try out that:

.glyphcoin/glyphcoin.conf

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=47713
addnode=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
addnode=107.170.153.13
addnode=107.170.35.157

* some lines are really not neccessary as they double some settings but this works with any wallet I have ever had.
I am having issues solo mining - all blocks are being rejected

I am using Sgminer and have tried the x11 kernel - what is the config for the mining software supposed to be?

Any help appreciated.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
The website is too long to load, change it.

are you still using 56K Modem?
33.600 external

No wonder its slow. Dude get with that times.. 56Kbs is the way to go.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Activity: 57
Merit: 10

are you still using 56K Modem?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Interesting, you seem to think there's a thinktank behind this coin? What does that mean, a thinktank?

Or is this just a synonym for dump N dump group?

I am sorry I disagree with investing in a coin with no added value at all - even if it still mineable. I only read the 'dev' calling for 'wait for more surprises' and 'more news soon'. Sure new money in his pocket, that's the only news that this coin will ever bring.

Plus the fact that this coin is being added to major exchanges so quickly - while the coin has nothing special at all - bring me to the conclusion that a small and smart group of people is just hyping another PnD coin.

Have a nice day to you too!

I have already told what was special in this coin and why I do like it.

At the beginning really nothing with the exception of getting back to the good in the open source world standards&practices that were forgotten in silly clones invasion era. For me as linux user it worked. It worked also for pool's admins and it is why it gained hashrate so quick.

Why do I think there is a thinktank behind and what is it?

Thinktank is group of clever and skilled people who can do a lot together. The ideas they promised are clever. We will watch the development and this is only my hope they will not fail to deliver it working. But it isn't really impossible to make such features. Enough there are skilled programmers onboard who know their job. There is no reason for them not do do this! If they can't do alone, there are people who can help.

Well, I may be wrong but all the progress in the cryptoworld is being done this way.

Yes, the website needs to be improved. Now this is nice animation for the announcement.
All the efforts are focused at the coin new code. Website is important but the code is the most.
Activity: 132

You're so right. Another ninja launched coin...this will be the next pump N dump coin.

I am not wasting any second on another scam coin.

I don't agree. To much of investment in this coin.
It seems there is a thinktank behind. Watch carefully.

You don't want to risk, just mine couple of GLYPHS, wont take too long. It is still mineable.
Keep in the wallet and have a good day.

Interesting, you seem to think there's a thinktank behind this coin? What does that mean, a thinktank?

Or is this just a synonym for dump N dump group?

I am sorry I disagree with investing in a coin with no added value at all - even if it still mineable. I only read the 'dev' calling for 'wait for more surprises' and 'more news soon'. Sure new money in his pocket, that's the only news that this coin will ever bring.

Plus the fact that this coin is being added to major exchanges so quickly - while the coin has nothing special at all - bring me to the conclusion that a small and smart group of people is just hyping another PnD coin.

Have a nice day to you too!

Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: