Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 16. (Read 64003 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Originally posted below in the Cryptcoin thread, in case anyone wasn't aware at this point...

If anyone thinks there is any legitimacy to this coin then just look at the steaming pile of bird turd this pump and dump team is looking to hype next... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7375572

And about the BTC-e, Mindfox, ANON nonsense, words typed by sock puppets, nothing more.

Here's the formula if you haven't caught on...

1. Make really crappy coin logo, sparse/cut and paste coin details and have a lousy fucked up launch so ppl avoid or stop mining allowing you to pre-mine the shit out of it/get cheap on initial exchange listing.
2. Make a really nice logo to replace the really crappy logo and start making promises of all the wonderful hot button items dev team is working on.
3. Pump price to 2 - 4 million market cap.
4. Dump worthless scam coin on unsuspecting sheep.
5. Repeat

Now if it turns out these guys can pump this steaming pile of dung coin over 100,000 SAT I am both horrified and truly impressed.

Don't worry, you will eat your words in the end. The teams behind these "coin rejuvenation" projects have the capital, and the persistence, to make these promises a reality.

I believe a lot of coins start out with somewhat crappy logos. Especially with coins with 0 premine - the original developer has no reason to stay around if he doesn't mine a lot at the beginning. So people who DO mine a lot of that coin, they bring in money and developers to make the project better. The projects that get this treatment have interesting names and nice angles to market. And who really cares, when the price is continually being increased by these additions? Get on the train or get out of the way.

See you at 100k  Grin

http://glyphcoin.com
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Cryptcoin is still doing well and there are no signs it is largely dumped.
How can you know they are the same people? Far as I know there is some technical cooperation between the teams and it is not bad for any coin.

It happens devs dump and disappear, but it also happen devs stay and do their job for years.

Completely the same is being said for years about bitcoin, litecoin and any other crypto that gained the price.

Yes, there is a speculation in the coins world and pumps&dumps happen.
Some small players even like that and this is their right unless someone lost his mind completely.

Nobody can predict market reactions. Early adopters can win a lot.
Anyone who like the speculation must know this is a game, there are also other players and he may win or loose.
So don't invest your last penny in any crypto if you can't handle the risk!
Don't take bank credit and don't sell your house or kids either for that!

How can we judge anyone for his future acts, especially if we can't show even he did anything wrong in the past?

The features devs promised aren't impossible.

We can't look suspicious at anyone promising new features to the coins or any coin that is making a progress.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Originally posted below in the Cryptcoin thread, in case anyone wasn't aware at this point...

If anyone thinks there is any legitimacy to this coin then just look at the steaming pile of bird turd this pump and dump team is looking to hype next... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7375572

And about the BTC-e, Mindfox, ANON nonsense, words typed by sock puppets, nothing more.

1. Make really crappy coin logo, sparse/cut and paste coin details and have a lousy fucked up launch so ppl avoid or stop mining allowing you to pre-mine the shit out of it/get cheap on initial exchange listing.
2. Make a really nice logo to replace the really crappy logo and start making promises of all the wonderful hot button items dev team is working on.
5. Repeat

Now if it turns out these guys can pump this steaming pile of dung coin over 100,000 SAT I am both horrified and truly impressed.

Thanks for the heads up....Keep up the bad work!!!
Activity: 98

5. Repeat

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine GlyphCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• > 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • 6 Stratum nodes around the world!
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Several Dedicated Xeon Servers
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes
Activity: 84
F..K THIS POOL !!!

Charging 1 Glyph to make a payout!!!!

http://glyph.777pool.com

REMOVE FROM OP!!!

transaction fees is reduced to 0.01

You can send my 1 Glyph to:  7BrGi4CQRSUBERMTo8YJBuMRBBzpuJsR8M

Please change font of your post or delete it !!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi Did you contact the admin before posting 100pt font?  Sometimes admins can overlook these things.  There is so much to setting up a pool, and especially for newer admins with less experience, it can be easily overlooked.

As you see above, the admin responded quickly.  I'd suggest taking down your font size to something normal and not be so nasty and quick to judgement next time.  Admins are humans too.. A simple 'Hey bud, I think your withdraw fees are a bit high' goes a long way Smiley

F..K THIS POOL !!!

REMOVE FROM OP!!!

transaction fees is reduced to 0.01
Activity: 196
FUCK THIS POOL !!!

REMOVE FROM OP!!!
Activity: 168
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
It's time for mintpal or cryptsy?
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
So basically there is literally nothing that this coin offers and the price is rising because people believe it is going to get pumped. Man, we are seriously a bunch of sheep Wink We are buying thousands of dollars worth of... well nothing. The pump and dump teams behind these coins are making a killing. Clever people.

What I do like in this coin from the start is:

1. Fair launch:
- with short notice, but not a completely ninja launch. This way multipools were a step behind, but anyone aware forum user could start and get his small bonus.
- releasing open sources at the launch! This way users of any platform could join fairly. Small advantage for "geeks", who use sources and make their own builds over those who know only how to click .exe files without consideration. Binaries were also released soon after, so the others could join as well when the diff was low.

2. The coin works and didn't encounter any real issues.
The code wasn't perfect, but no issue affected real users. Transactions confirm smoothly. POS works along with POW from the launch time. We can expect no issues with POS stage transition. No forks, very few orphans till now.

3. Devs take care
They react on hourly basis. Current devs as well as the previous one responded and did the fixes very quickly.
Unlike in many other cases you don't have to wait for weeks without any support.

Maybe nothing exceptional. All this we could expect from all devs and coins. Anyway do we get it everywhere nowadays?

Yes, I like to watch the spikes in the price with GLYPH in my wallet.
Very nice surprise, exceeded my expectation!
But I am also here from the time GLYPH wasn't listed by any exchange.

Maybe devs are going to implement something exceptional. I believe they are able to make things mentioned on twitter.
The idea is very clever and could really help to make a strong community.
What is the most important for me is so they were ready for a long run to maintain the code the way they do it now.

+1
always nice, when something is properly done
So basically there is literally nothing that this coin offers and the price is rising because people believe it is going to get pumped. Man, we are seriously a bunch of sheep Wink We are buying thousands of dollars worth of... well nothing. The pump and dump teams behind these coins are making a killing. Clever people.

1. Fair launch:
- with short notice, but not a completely ninja launch. This way multipools were a step behind, but anyone aware forum user could start and get his small bonus.
- releasing open sources at the launch! This way users of any platform could join fairly. Small advantage for "geeks", who use sources and make their own builds over those who know only how to click .exe files without consideration. Binaries were also released soon after, so the others could join as well when the diff was low.

The code wasn't perfect, but no issue affected real users. Transactions confirm smoothly. POS works along with POW from the launch time. We can expect no issues with POS stage transition. No forks, very few orphans till now.

3. Devs take care
They react on hourly basis. Current devs as well as the previous one responded and did the fixes very quickly.
Unlike in many other cases you don't have to wait for weeks without any support.

Maybe nothing exceptional. All this we could expect from all devs and coins. Anyway do we get it everywhere nowadays?

Maybe devs are going to implement something exceptional. I believe they are able to make things mentioned on twitter.
What is the most important for me is so they were ready for a long run to maintain the code the way they do it now.

Thank you for the support! The coin is well functioning and strong, there were a couple cosmetic problems but we have been updating them, and working on new features Smiley
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

1. Fair launch:

3. Devs take care

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: