Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 2. (Read 64003 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Wallet doesn't sync. Volume is being manipulated to stay on bittrex. Pr0m pretending like he's going to pump it so people buy in.

Sounds like a winner.

Good opportunity to dump before the huge volume suddenly disappear.
Activity: 267
The wallet not synchronous.Site without any content.Do not know to have people to buy? Grin
Activity: 5
Wallet doesn't sync. Volume is being manipulated to stay on bittrex. Pr0m pretending like he's going to pump it so people buy in.

Sounds like a winner.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
someone going to pay lot of fees for this self-trading
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey anyone know why the price is not moving with the incoming volume?
Glyphbox is released!! Come say hi with the in-wallet trollbox at:

https://mega.co.nz/#!b0EWUDYK!-U_mhkYLD05EnWX6IxF16vAjoZLW82apZt626fG1dHA

More features to be announced, we are talking with some devs to build in a decentralized encrypted messaging.
great news, now we can buy more with no worries  Tongue

Lol. We’ll release the glyphbox this weekend. It’s really cool and I know many other coins will be copying us Smiley Also some more features to be announced.

Activity: 66
great news, now we can buy more with no worries  Tongue
Bittrex has been contacted and stated that the required volume amount has been met, and GLYPH will *not* be delisted.

when can we expect the release this week?

Before the weekend. Just need to get everything straightened out, and clean up the ANN.

Activity: 65
when can we expect the release this week?
Activity: 65
Hello.

The original manager of this project has gone completely missing in action. We (the other members of the project) tried over and over to contact him, with no response. This weekend we finally received an email with the password to the email but nothing else.

We reset the passwords to all the Glyphcoin accounts and were able to regain full access to the project.

We will be reviving this project. It’s unfortunate it was left quiet for so long but it is stupid to abandon a project with both BTC and Litecoin markets on Cryptsy.

The “trollbox” feature is nearly completed and we will release it this week. We are working on building an encrypted messaging feature in that will work through the blockchain.

The coin count will still be cut as the original manager planned, but the number has yet to be decided on.

Regards,

Glyphcoin Team

cool glad to know Glyph is back!

Hello.

The original manager of this project has gone completely missing in action. We (the other members of the project) tried over and over to contact him, with no response. This weekend we finally received an email with the password to the email but nothing else.

We reset the passwords to all the Glyphcoin accounts and were able to regain full access to the project.

We will be reviving this project. It’s unfortunate it was left quiet for so long but it is stupid to abandon a project with both BTC and Litecoin markets on Cryptsy.

The “trollbox” feature is nearly completed and we will release it this week. We are working on building an encrypted messaging feature in that will work through the blockchain.

The coin count will still be cut as the original manager planned, but the number has yet to be decided on.

Regards,

Glyphcoin Team

Activity: 442
Activity: 104
Merit: 20
dev will never coming back, dead ....
Activity: 40
my wallet is working fine, but I'm more interested in the glyph may be discontinued, nobody cares thing that seems to be happening. but cest la vie I guess
Activity: 442
Its said, pow was cut @ 3800050000. Then i wonder whats this : http://chainz.cryptoid.info/glyph/block.dws?55976.htm

My wallet built from latest git sources does not stake - but my old win wallet stakes.

I believe dev is way too busy with glyphs sister coin...

edit: omg i changed from supporter to fudder...

I have also problems with the wallet now Sad

It doesn't connect when run out of box.
It stuck at block 51009 when extra nodes are added.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
BBZ
Its said, pow was cut @ 3800050000. Then i wonder whats this : http://chainz.cryptoid.info/glyph/block.dws?55976.htm

My wallet built from latest git sources does not stake - but my old win wallet stakes.

I believe dev is way too busy with glyphs sister coin...

edit: omg i changed from supporter to fudder...
Pages:
Jump to: