Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 3. (Read 64003 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey, anyone know what is happening with this coin? Seemed like a great idea initially,, then not sure what happened, I bought a bunch of coins at pretty much the same price they are now, looks like it flat lines at 1000, any ideas, news?

Has the devs abandoned us?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
MintPal isn't the aim for coins anymore, MintPals volume has been going down for ages. Its already on Trex and Trex is the place to be nowadays anyway.
Some news about MintPal:
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
he already start his hype on Twitter  Roll Eyes

Coming from you, thats pretty bad...all you have done on this thread is FUD Glyph...
Finally it looks like it is coming back up and you change your tune...

MintPal isn't the aim for coins anymore, MintPals volume has been going down for ages. Its already on Trex and Trex is the place to be nowadays anyway.

this is just  shit prove  i'm wrong ... but  txh for pump and  dump  .....but take too much time

This is just a fast pump, buy support fake  they will retrieve  the buy support this night sell now or  die with a bunch of GLYPH in your hands ...

4k- SELLL DONT BE STUPID

Coming from you, thats pretty bad...all you have done on this thread is FUD Glyph...

This is just a fast pump, buy support fake  they will retrieve  the buy support this night sell now or  die with a bunch of GLYPH in your hands ...

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Not for much longer! Mintpal's coming back, and harder and faster too.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Hello,

i cant sync my wallet and also cant find my conf file,

could someone please help me.

Thank you
addnode=107.170.153.13
addnode=192.241.216.83
addnode=107.170.35.157
addnode=188.226.184.232
in your glyphcoin.conf
Activity: 442
Hello,

Thank you

You may have no conf file and wish to create it. Start from adding nodes.
The place it should be depends of the operating system you use.
Activity: 1
Hello,

Thank you
good to see interest coming back into glyph.  Cool

More like pumped and dumped by scammers like you

he is a FUDSTER,  he use his bad reputation to spread  the newcomers from the coin!

Activity: 180

More like pumped and dumped by scammers like you
now some cryptoguru is going to apear on his twiter  and says, "i told  Glyph is going to reach moon.... bla bla bla"

well anyway we dont have volume to reach mintpal yet, we will need more ppl in  to reach mp

for now pump and dump is fine...

just a tip time to SELL.... if  you missed the train at  500.600.700.800.1000 satoshi is not the time to get in!
Activity: 40
goodbye glyph?

of couse yes , what you think is going to happen next?

1)We will have more dump because the strategy on GLYPH now is put the coin to 500/400/300/200 satoshi to sell for 1,4k

2)Think about man we  already have 2 great pumps on GLYPH

the first pump was made by the Cryptopump Group they launch the coin on Cryptsy and after that they put the coin for 10k satoshi for 2 days and after that they pump the coin to 26k satoshi.....

after that we have a dump  to 1000 ~ 1800 satoshi and someone pump again to 12k....

i bought some again and i have orders yet in GLYPH but its only 0.04 BTC 25%  of  my profit from TRUSTPLUS.....

but i think i can buy some for 500 and sell for 1500 yet....

Hehe are you involved in the sudden 9bitcoin volume last 6 hours? Looks like someone is building a staircase

haha a fucking staircase.  Grin

staircases go up and down.

I've heard about that)
I'll try to be careful

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
goodbye glyph?

1)We will have more dump because the strategy on GLYPH now is put the coin to 500/400/300/200 satoshi to sell for 1,4k

2)Think about man we  already have 2 great pumps on GLYPH

the first pump was made by the Cryptopump Group they launch the coin on Cryptsy and after that they put the coin for 10k satoshi for 2 days and after that they pump the coin to 26k satoshi.....

after that we have a dump  to 1000 ~ 1800 satoshi and someone pump again to 12k....

i bought some again and i have orders yet in GLYPH but its only 0.04 BTC 25%  of  my profit from TRUSTPLUS.....

Sure, I've been in for a bit, I saw the inflation and pulled out and got back in lower. But my real interest is in seeing some development. A working coin. Of course I play the rollercoasters if I can, but with a few coins I put some in my wallet. If the only real volume was pump and dumpers, then sure maybe everyone is gone and devs have no reason to develop it. Have only been doing this a few months, and I do pretty good on trading. This one may be a bust, but I have been staking a good chunk, and hopefully helping provide support to the blockchain, and try to make it valuable.

i was lucky  to sold  mine  for 1500 yet   now  we don't have even 1500 and i think is to risk get in on 500
IF SOME ISSUE HAPPEN TO THE BLOCKCHAIN OR THE WALLET (REMENBER WE DON'T HAVE MORE DEV)
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

You sold at 1.5k in the wrong time, today price reached almost 6k...never dump in low...
Activity: 280
goodbye glyph?

after that we have a dump  to 1000 ~ 1800 satoshi and someone pump again to 12k....

i bought some again and i have orders yet in GLYPH but its only 0.04 BTC 25%  of  my profit from TRUSTPLUS.....

Hehe are you involved in the sudden 9bitcoin volume last 6 hours? Looks like someone is building a staircase

haha a fucking staircase.  Grin

staircases go up and down.

Activity: 140
goodbye glyph?

nop but i get  the train in 800 again
Activity: 40
goodbye glyph?

Pages:
Jump to: