Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 15. (Read 25948 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hi, just to inform you that I joined the airdrop before closing but I din't get anything. Could you please check it out?

Many thanks
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
It would be nice with some kind of confirmation...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I don't see the spreadsheet to check my airdrop position. Where's it?
Activity: 238
There are more actually to the project if you checkout the white paper. Improving Forex Exchange transactions with lower cost and risk, trust management for import and export transaction with the legder system and so on.

With all the interesting project outscope, it is shown as sole ownership with no team member ( developers and advisors) yet known. The project will get more interest if the other team member are known.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
" The Trade Exchange (TEX) brings a revolutionary new disruptive concept to the world of
international trade with the introduction of an Alibaba style platform that integrates the
power of the Blockchain and a decentralized ledger to simplify and revolutionise the
complex world of international trade. "

I like the concept as far as I read about. I was searching for something like that and I cant wait till the february for the beta to be out!

Support and Great luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Did anyone receive tokens from first airdrop? I sent PM but not sure how to check if I received tokens? Shows 0 on waves wallet

tokens will be received on October 3rd or 4th in Waves wallet
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
When did the 1st airdrop start? Ah hell, waiting for 2nd airdrop now.
Activity: 154
Did anyone receive tokens from first airdrop? I sent PM but not sure how to check if I received tokens? Shows 0 on waves wallet

Tokens are not yet distributed to the first airdrop participants. I read it was being checked manually by campaign manager si bungsu and still have to wait for a week. Much better to keep on visiting the thread from time to time, 2nd round sounds much interesting, it is doubled though for 500 members only.

So I will have to send PM again for airdrop 2?

No, its not necessary, there were no instruction and there might be rules applied, no one knows. As the campaign manager says, they've change plan, I am also waiting honestly.. Cheesy This is a good project, lets stay tuned.

Yeah I think he said that now it'l be in three drops and that's why they've lowered the number of participants.
I think you can join the second one too if you've applied for the first but will need to send PM again.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

Tokens are not yet distributed to the first airdrop participants. I read it was being checked manually by campaign manager si bungsu and still have to wait for a week. Much better to keep on visiting the thread from time to time, 2nd round sounds much interesting, it is doubled though for 500 members only.

No, its not necessary, there were no instruction and there might be rules applied, no one knows. As the campaign manager says, they've change plan, I am also waiting honestly.. Cheesy This is a good project, lets stay tuned.
Activity: 140

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

Activity: 140
doubled TEXCOIN than airdrop round 1. for 500 participant round 2 (SOON AND SECRET)

Ohh it only 500 now.. initially it was 1500 if I remember correctly..
Damn.. now I'll have to check back every hour then. Can't miss this one.  Grin
right, we have change plan. and will there is round 3 airdrop for the last airdrop Smiley

Ahhh. Nice.. Round 3 also. Now I've two rounds to look forward too.  Grin
Waiting.. waiting.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
Hi,My local time is about 10pm.I can't sleep when 2 airdrop start Grin
Activity: 210
doubled TEXCOIN than airdrop round 1. for 500 participant round 2 (SOON AND SECRET)

right, we have change plan. and will there is round 3 airdrop for the last airdrop Smiley

Activity: 182
Is the second air drop twice the first time?
Activity: 210
The secret time is killing me.. haha.. When does the second round start?
just be patience  Grin

Can people who are accepted for the first airdrop, participate in the second one?
yes sure! but different airdrop, different rules Grin

Many of us feel the same. That's the strategy of the dev.
Everybody follows this ANN in detail.
Exactly what a dev wants Wink And it's also good for the project.
Good work @dev!

Yeah.. and it is working.. A lot of people are talking about it and following this thread.
A good way to promote your product.
well  Smiley

Many of us feel the same. That's the strategy of the dev.
Everybody follows this ANN in detail.
Exactly what a dev wants Wink And it's also good for the project.
Good work @dev!

Yeah.. and it is working.. A lot of people are talking about it and following this thread.
A good way to promote your product.
Pages:
Jump to: