Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 11. (Read 25948 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Received Airdrop Token Thanks,
Btw  I Need To Register Or Send You PM Again When 2nd Airdrop Start? Or Who Participate in First Airdrop Are Already in List?
Very Nice Project Keep Going. Wink
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
 My guess is that 2nd airdrop start after ICO lanch because dev is so busy with ICO.
Activity: 89
Got the coins, thank you dev! Happy to be part of this project!
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
a lot of member sale their airdrop token lower than ICO price please send link or invitation to slack
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I'm in SPREADSHEET  Grin when I get airdrop?
I think there busy with the ICO launch. I'm also there in the sheet and haven't received the tokens yet. I think it'll happen in a day or two. Smiley

As I checked on the spreadsheet they are sending thru batches but not in order according to list. Same here, patiently waiting. Hope they will have successful ico so that they can continue with the project and all our airdrop coins will have a great value. Is there a post here somewhere how much minimum funds they need to fuel the Trade Exchange?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Oh I miss 1st airdrop. will waiting for 2nd airdrop. hope project will be success
Activity: 154
I think there busy with the ICO launch. I'm also there in the sheet and haven't received the tokens yet. I think it'll happen in a day or two. Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 96
Got my coins! Thanks texcoin! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
wait for airdrop 2nd round. and I'm late for round 1. and later there's a market for this coin exchange..
will definitely be interesting I will look forward to it..
Activity: 108
Got the airdrop. thanks much...
Wish you grand success for your ICO launch and will be part of it
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
When will the second Airdrop be carried out and where will this texcoin trading plan start? seems pretty good platform offered by this program in project development that is handled .. good luck
Activity: 84
Drop Received
With All My Thanks Dev
Regards
Activity: 192
join the 2nd airdrop
send Pm, sir.thanks.
Activity: 231
join Airdrop
check Pm, sir
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
Got my tokens, thank you Smiley
Activity: 48
And its now LIVE! looking forward to this Smiley
Activity: 109
Hi already recieved the airdrops,thank you again
Activity: 15
If we had participated on the first airdrop we could receive again round 2 or not?
Pages:
Jump to: