Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 13. (Read 25948 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
12 Hours to Go Before Launch!

We are nearing launch time for the Texcoin Pre-Sale ICO which is set to open at 30th of September at 00:00 GMT/UTC.

Set an alarm because there is a limited amount of tokens and they will go quickly on the Waves DEX!

TEXCOIN: Waves Token ID: 68XWWEmAUoLHXGFy6n8nb6M5c2WrSrekiWSPx8VT7e1e

Best Regards,
The Texcoin Team
http://texcoin.io

What is the actual time of Pre-ICO?

your post says
00:00 UTC/GMT Sep 30th = 20:00/8:00pm EDT Sep 29th

OP says
00:00/12:00AM EST Sep 30th = 04:00 UTC/GMT Sep 30th

International time differences are difficult enough to convert then add in US Daylight Saving Time (ST/DT) and you start banging your head into a wall. Half of the year the east coast of the US is -4 UTC/GMT and the other half it is -5 UTC/GMT
Im tired of the US working off of Daylight Saving Time when the rest of the world doesn't observe it.

This post is just to get my profile time correct so I dont miss out on the Pre-ICO
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
2nd airdrop - SOON and SECRET - it sounds very mystery here. That's means, it can start anytime without alert (Though, I need to stick my eyes on this thread lol)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Please dont start the second Airdrop in the next 10 hours because I am going to work now. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Looking for information about second airdrop round start date. Will people from first airdrop will be eligible for second?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hi, just to inform you that I joined the airdrop before closing but I din't get anything. Could you please check it out?

Many thanks
distribution is not now, i just inform to all its list of will receiving airdrop Smiley

OK. Thank you for your quick response Smiley

I am looking forward to getting some good news. Good luck for the project!
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
sent you a pm!

thanks for this amazing airdrop!

cheers!

The first airdrop is over. So no point sending the PM for now.
You should keep checking the thread and wait for the second airdrop to start. It has double tokens.
I'm waiting for the same. Smiley

round 2 (SOON AND SECRET)
im sure we need to stay in here because maybe there will be a bit of a shock from dev will see Grin
Activity: 154
sent you a pm!

cheers!

The first airdrop is over. So no point sending the PM for now.
You should keep checking the thread and wait for the second airdrop to start. It has double tokens.
I'm waiting for the same. Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
sent you a pm!

cheers!
Activity: 154
My name is not there and I submitted like just few hour after it was posted? How come?

Not that sure but I think you are late brother because the moment I found this project, I sent PM right ahead and still I'm on list at #708. I almost missed the first round if I just continue lurking for another few minutes. I have even posted on the second page of the thread, that early.

Stated on ANN: Try to contact residivis in terms of problems in airdrop spreadsheet. This is the best solution.
For him I think he did not have a minimum of 12 posts.. that's why he was excluded from it.
Now he can participate in the second round
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
My name is not there and I submitted like just few hour after it was posted? How come?

Not that sure but I think you are late brother because the moment I found this project, I sent PM right ahead and still I'm on list at #708. I almost missed the first round if I just continue lurking for another few minutes. I have even posted on the second page of the thread, that early.

Stated on ANN: Try to contact residivis in terms of problems in airdrop spreadsheet. This is the best solution.

Minimum post limit was 12 to be included in drop
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
Just received the Airdrop thanks Dev I wish you all the luck and thanks. Smiley
Activity: 95
24 Hours Before Launch

It's now exactly 24-hours before the launch of our Pre-Sale ICO. If you plan to be involved in the pre-sale I suggest you set an alarm because when this launches the 2.5 million tranche of tokens will go quickly!

The launch is set for September 30th at 00:00 UTC/GMT so please mark it in your calendars or you will likely miss out.

Thanks and Best of Luck!
The Texcoin Team
But when is the 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 22
Activity: 16
Alright, made it up to an activity of 12.  Now I believe I should be qualified Smiley

Thank you!
Activity: 7
here is my wave adress 3PEBGsv2TgDzKAgnKM5CU6vU3xwmtmZVAwW i do apologize if i am not allowed to post it here but i still new so i hope you accept for the next TexCoin airdrop
thanks
Activity: 66
Hi,

I did not get any airdrops eighter.

I have less that 12 posts   Sad

Better post some more...

/Seucurekid
Pages:
Jump to: