Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 17. (Read 121540 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I have not left. I am still here and working hard to get some tech in TODAY. I am fighting a lone and uphill battle against falling prices, people leaving the project and the obvious fud. I will have something for you all soon. I am here working, I promise!

since you said that multiple people were leaving the project, could you clarify how many people are working on it as of now?
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
I have not left. I am still here and working hard to get some tech in TODAY. I am fighting a lone and uphill battle against falling prices, people leaving the project and the obvious fud. I will have something for you all soon. I am here working, I promise!

Thank for dev. Good look.

its possible that when the sdc team not wanted to join UTIL.
prom and dan metcalf canceled the project util.
prom ninja and cryptowest say at the bittrex chat that util will be big.
the date was 30 september , and and prom talks 28th with sdc dev.
so he knows that util not was going to work ,so he tells lies at the chat that day.

Thank for FUD. I has buyed some cheap coin.

your welcome lol
i say its possible eheheh
and thanks dev ,im still holding
Activity: 435
Merit: 250

Thank for dev. Good look.

so he knows that util not was going to work ,so he tells lies at the chat that day.

Thank for FUD. I has buyed some cheap coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good to hear! It's an uphill struggle everywhere in cryptoland, at the moment. Keep on keeping on.  Smiley

Thank you! It can be depressing to see something you put your heart in deal with such challenges. I'm feeling good today and i'm looking forward to what's to come.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Maybe it would be better if you would at least take 1 minute a day to show the community that you are devoted to the project instead of once in 2 weeks time. Good to hear that you are working to get things done though, these last few weeks have been rough. And I congratulate you for staying devoted to the project despite the fud war.
Activity: 560
Good to hear! It's an uphill struggle everywhere in cryptoland, at the moment. Keep on keeping on.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
this sucks yeah lol
but blocknet still dissabled,
the dev comes online but say nothing
and prom lol he is hiding for the fud ,
he will pump block.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
There has been a bot aggressively selling its bag for the past 2 weeks. Who could it possibly be... AND you guys still think this going up?

- Nothing
- Dev twitter silent almost 2 weeks.
- Pr0m silent soon to be 2 weeks.
- Sell bot active almost 2 weeks.
- Blocknet ICO done.
- You guys are fucked.

lol..... gg

yea theyre talking about joining blocknet and all the coins working together, but sdc declined. its old news though.
its possible that when the sdc team not want to join UTIL.

you mean sdc didnt want to join blocknet? Sdc has nothing to do with blocknet or util, so why bring up old horseshit

are you blind?? i forgot the ed
did i say that sdc joined util or blocknet??
the dev talkd with prom
its possible that when the sdc team not want to join UTIL.

you mean sdc didnt want to join blocknet? Sdc has nothing to do with blocknet or util, so why bring up old horseshit
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please don't pump, don't oder buy wall. I need some fuders.

You have plenty of them Wink
Activity: 42
UTIL is on bottom level now, its time to buy, but the risk is huge Cool
Please don't pump, don't oder buy wall. I need some fuders.
I want to buy some cheap UTIL, i just buy near 3.5BTC, i need about 2btc for util cheap. Please fud.
I need some fuders. Please fud.
Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: