Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 41. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I hope I did not make a mistake buying into this coin. Those features that are listed in the ann arent even features. They are just fancy graphics with a lot of generalizations. nothing is technical, just general mumbo jumbo. I bought because I hear some known pumpers are in it.   Undecided

Neither the dev or 'pumpers' have any obligation to play the coin in your favour. The price going up is also not the primary concern of a true developer. I hate 'investors' who look at nothing but price, maybe you should re-consider your investments if you're making investments based on speculation.

Who said anything about playing the coin to my favour? You just heard what you want to hear. Read what i said more carefully, and read the ann thread too, try to see if you can make sense of what those features even mean. And I am not an investor, I am a trader who trades these shit coins for very short term because that is what they all are, shit coins. You are also telling me you never trade on speculation? Mate this is crypto world, everything is speculation. Don't speak stupid. Love you too  Kiss

I invest in speculation all the time. I don't go begging when it doesn't work out though. Be a man, take it on the chin. There ain't nout wrong with asking for updates, but if you're expecting to moon cause you 'heard a pump group was on it' then yeah, it kinda is asking for favours.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I hope I did not make a mistake buying into this coin. Those features that are listed in the ann arent even features. They are just fancy graphics with a lot of generalizations. nothing is technical, just general mumbo jumbo. I bought because I hear some known pumpers are in it.   Undecided

Neither the dev or 'pumpers' have any obligation to play the coin in your favour. The price going up is also not the primary concern of a true developer. I hate 'investors' who look at nothing but price, maybe you should re-consider your investments if you're making investments based on speculation.

Who said anything about playing the coin to my favour? You just heard what you want to hear. Read what i said more carefully, and read the ann thread too, try to see if you can make sense of what those features even mean. And I am not an investor, I am a trader who trades these shit coins for very short term because that is what they all are, shit coins. You are also telling me you never trade on speculation? Mate this is crypto world, everything is speculation. Don't speak stupid. Love you too  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You guys worry too much Cool Relax.
Activity: 392

Activity: 398
Dev any update on the price drop?
No news before weekend is we go even lower...

Why do you need an update? You said this one has AMAZING features to come. Just buy more. And lets not forget the pump groups.

Though it might be helpfull to get any content that actually makes sense not just shiny graphics.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Dev any update on the price drop?
No news before weekend is we go even lower...
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
Why are u all focussing on bob?
Prometheus is in this one and he will run the pump.
good enough info for.me to know this will see 50 100k.
All his coins have done so so far.
And i hear some great stuff is going to come out that will.blow peoples mind
I just bought 0.5 btc more at 125 Cheesy
Some great news is comming soon!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
why is everybody here a newbie.......?
UTILITY is seriously about to explode. mark my words.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

It's down 24% over the last 24hrs. at bittrex.

don't look at the price, look at the volume. accumulation; quite clear. Accumulation on a coin with big plans, that has not had a significant speculation bubble respective of its outstanding shares. Another thing to look at is longterm buy support, which we do have here. We don't have flashing walls back and forth; we have a 10+ BTC wall which starts around 10k sats, which has been there for several days. This is evidence of IRL demand.

Is it perfect? Is it safe? Is it a sure thing? No..

But its a good bet, a great bet.

I share your optimism.  I'm just a little pilot fish, but there seems to be a bit of whale activity about; and l think the content filtering software that lies at the core of this endeavour will be very useful to any of the privacy centric coins that wish to reach the mainstream.

You're a better technical analyst than I am for sure.  I can't see much of anything in the chart, yet, except that the volume is very healthy for a young coin.

And you're right about the fluctuations in short term price.....it'll do what it does.  I may just dip my toe in deeper if the price softens further.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

don't look at the price, look at the volume. accumulation; quite clear. Accumulation on a coin with big plans, that has not had a significant speculation bubble respective of its outstanding shares. Another thing to look at is longterm buy support, which we do have here. We don't have flashing walls back and forth; we have a 10+ BTC wall which starts around 10k sats, which has been there for several days. This is evidence of IRL demand.

Is it perfect? Is it safe? Is it a sure thing? No..

But its a good bet, a great bet.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: