Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 40. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 254
.....at least volume is still high.....  Sad
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
it's getting dump hard like a rock star
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Looking forward to the POD and the updates. Is Metcalf still going to work with you guys too? This dumping doesnt make much sense.

Shakeouts perhaps? 7000 sat seems to be the magic number.

On the other hand, it could just be an early miner who's happy to take his profits...but I don't think so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the POD and the updates. Is Metcalf still going to work with you guys too? This dumping doesnt make much sense.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Sell ASAP !   Or hold your bags !  Cheesy

Have all 210 of your posts been this stupid?
Activity: 258
Sell ASAP !   Or hold your bags !  Cheesy
Activity: 200
Wow that was a big dump Smiley

Edit: Still some big ass dumps lol. This will go down a bit more. My 249k sell order has to wait a little bit longer.

Edit2: 10k broken Smiley Cheap coins. Thanks.

My view: https://twitter.com/Epimetheusz/status/519892178349604864
There's a pretty awesome set of promised features. I've bought a few hundred coins because of this, and I won't sell at these stupid prices we're seeing at the moment. Whoever is taking us close to sub .1mbtc: dude, you need more fibre in your diet. stop the enormous dumps.
As for people publicly stating their sell-order prices? I think we can all guess what that probably means.
Fingers crossed. I want to believe. HODLing very cautiously for muh UTILmoon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We have 5/5 POD now, CryptoAsian will be updating his website tonight. I will be posting more updates I'm just waiting on some responses from the contacted developers.

Activity: 193
The old logo is still on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 280
Who cares?

Edit: Still some big ass dumps lol. This will go down a bit more. My 249k sell order has to wait a little bit longer.

well if there was some kind of pump planned for this, there isn't anymore. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
UTIL was on the second page of bittrex. Guess somebody didn't like that. Volume picking up with these dumps and we're on page 1 and rising. This will be a good week.
Activity: 826
buying more, going pretty much all in now.
Activity: 193
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 392
The community fascination with POD is in itself fascinating. Just remember guys, it's not a vouch of solemnity. Developers can be identified and vetted but still deliver nothing.

I guess the next thing we'll hear is Dan Metcalfe coming along and giving his Metcalfe pump of approval.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Guys they said announcements will come this week. Its Wednesday,  relax  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Yes we will have some good updates either today or tomorrow, I'm still waiting on some contact from developers. 5/5 POD should come today if CryptoAsian has the extra time to update his website.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I invest in speculation all the time. I don't go begging when it doesn't work out though. Be a man, take it on the chin. There ain't nout wrong with asking for updates, but if you're expecting to moon cause you 'heard a pump group was on it' then yeah, it kinda is asking for favours.

To my defense, it would be a favour for everbody. Although you have valid point, sir.
Pages:
Jump to: