Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 45. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lots of questions here, I will take some time away from coding the platform and answer them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Whats the process and incentive for developers to contribute to this project?

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
You do not answer the one question that has been asked: Why would you use crypto as a "medium of exchange". What is the benefit for you and why would your customers want to use crypto? What are the advantages? Why chose a payment method like crypto which will seem weird for 95% of the rest of the world over a standard licensing process? We all know it is possible, but does it make sense?

You can actually answer right here, no need for another PDF with not much content but flashy layout.
Activity: 392
I'm going to just go along with this all right now. But the fact is, the rebranding was some what dramatic and yet, the scope and direction of this coin still seem a bit too broad. The clearest indicator thus far is actually 'Utility' - the name itself.

I do however have high hopes for the innovations that are set to come into this coin. With a coin supply of under 4 Million, I don't think anybody has to worry that the oh so special price will have some big rises over the coming MONTHS.

Yes, all the best gains are made over time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Not much active thread as I thought.  Undecided
Activity: 338
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Expecting some great things here. Looking forward to some innovation. Price will at least double and probably much more later.
Hello, we wish to give some clarifications on the UtilityCoin Introduction and address community questions.

https://twitter.com/UtilityCoinTeam/status/517917047011815424
Crypto Maniac
BCT is scumbag pool of FUD and scammer nowdays.
Fudster everywhere. gonna lose interest to write anything on BCT thread.
btw I have lost my old account for kicking scammers & fudster's a** repeatedly.
Seems good project by strong investor. Wish good luck.
Activity: 266

Small update to ANN, new logo. More branding work and information very soon.

Please follow UTIL on Twitter for the all the latest updates.

https://twitter.com/UtilityCoinTeam

Looks very nice. Great work!
With a logo like that...it must be legit.

Hahahahah I lol at you so badly.... Is Hal a scamcoin? Was BTCD a scamcoin? Was Key a scamcoin? Was Cloak a scamcoin? Was XC a scamcon? Was Blackcoin  a scamcoin? Nah... They are for real.
And if u knew who where behind those coins u woul know this one is for real as well Wink

Even Fontas Ninjatrader is promoting this coin on twitter, and the last he did were key and hal... Justsaying.

yeah and key and hal left a bunch of people holding coins they paid way to much for. you dont judge a coins success on an handful of scumbags making a few btc. lets see where all your awesome coins are a year from now superstar.

So? Alot of people bought litecoin above 40 too

Every single coin has investors who buy under 10% ATH and hope for long profits and hold to the grave. Let's not waste time with this troll.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Small update to ANN, new logo. More branding work and information very soon.

Please follow UTIL on Twitter for the all the latest updates.

https://twitter.com/UtilityCoinTeam

Looks very nice. Great work!
With a logo like that...it must be legit.

Hahahahah I lol at you so badly.... Is Hal a scamcoin? Was BTCD a scamcoin? Was Key a scamcoin? Was Cloak a scamcoin? Was XC a scamcon? Was Blackcoin  a scamcoin? Nah... They are for real.
And if u knew who where behind those coins u woul know this one is for real as well Wink

Even Fontas Ninjatrader is promoting this coin on twitter, and the last he did were key and hal... Justsaying.

yeah and key and hal left a bunch of people holding coins they paid way to much for. you dont judge a coins success on an handful of scumbags making a few btc. lets see where all your awesome coins are a year from now superstar.

So? Alot of people bought litecoin above 40 too
DFJ
Activity: 41
Well, none of the examples in the PDF made any sense, but I guess that doesn't mean valuable development won't occur... But seriously the whole licensing through the block chain doesn't make any sense.  Why is that better than just purchasing a license key with USD like people do normally?  Do you not notice that all the value in that section is created by the software you are describing (not you) and not by utilitycoin (you)?
Activity: 592
We've been contacted by a few developers interested in the UTIL project, a couple with well-known names who would like to find a place in the project, we should be making some great announcements soon.

Could you please answer my question? What exactly is the link to crypto and the benefit of crypto when you want to monitor your employee's internet usage (legal or not)? Maybe it is a great idea somehow, but it is not explained in the paper.

Just butting in:) You know how many IT techs I know that rig the office network in their favour...
Activity: 398
We've been contacted by a few developers interested in the UTIL project, a couple with well-known names who would like to find a place in the project, we should be making some great announcements soon.

Could you please answer my question? What exactly is the link to crypto and the benefit of crypto when you want to monitor your employee's internet usage (legal or not)? Maybe it is a great idea somehow, but it is not explained in the paper.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Why dev buy graphics package is he buying his coin too maybe from loljosh, big scam maybe?

Why are you not here with your original account?

Besides that: practically all coins have bought their logo, hired a designer or gave a bounty to communitymember who made best logo in a contest.
Activity: 592
Ye who dumpeth shall shed the most tears.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Volume points to insider info, buyers scooping cheap coins!
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
POW's been over for a few days, there's still a few people who haven't withdrawn their funds, please be reminded that by Saturday Oct 4th the pool will be shutdown.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Things are about to get serious. You won't be able to buy at this price soon Wink

Did you read what prom just tweeted?

https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/517702447037698048

why?

he support hal and the coin is now under 100k dollar
Pages:
Jump to: