Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 106. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I've got a Mac wallet ready to be released, just waiting to hear back from the dev team.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Grin yeah, I noticed your account was created mostly for that coin  Grin
+1, do you want a sticker too?

i would love an Axiom sticker!!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Nice clean consolidation. I like it.

im looking at this coin also ...

toshidesk include? ...

Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
+1, do you want a sticker too?
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
What kind of mining speeds are you reaching with certain CPUs?

Is 180 H/s good or bad for Intel 5930K ?

i´m getting 54 H/s with an AMD FX-8150 (7 cores mining)

I´m getting 58 H/s with an INTEL CORE i7 3770k, (7 cores mining too), 3,5 Ghs
Activity: 588
Merit: 520

Very good outputs for that CPU Smiley

Overclocked to 4.6 Ghs  Cheesy

Very good outputs for that CPU Smiley
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner

i´m getting 54 H/s with an AMD FX-8150 (7 cores mining)
Activity: 35
is this coin listed on coinmarketcap btw?

No. But I hope it will happen.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
is this coin listed on coinmarketcap btw?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

AXIOM will be soon the best crypto coin for invest mark my words.

I heard too many times these words.
And i do not like these coin where only few can mine more than others, with shitty tricks.
who know the real number of people are using it?
smells too much for me....

eh.. network expansion was extremely natural and I have been watching this since the very beginning. There was no signs what so ever of any shady activity with gpu miners or something of the sort. At this point it doesn't even matter, and strengthening the network is more important imo. You can mine just as much as anyone, go buy some coins.
lol you have a selective reading

Are you sure that its not just over selective quoting? You realize you don't have to quote me too right?
well you seem to say that there isn't any gpu around... (so I know why I am quoting you...)

"no signs what so ever of any shady activity with gpu miners" You have misinterpreted what you read. Its quite obvious there was gpu mining. Maybe you are the one with selective reading problem? Did you read the part where I said I have been here (the thread) since the beginning?

And i do not like these coin where only few can mine more than others, with shitty tricks.

eh.. network expansion was extremely natural and I have been watching this since the very beginning. There was no signs what so ever of any shady activity with gpu miners or something of the sort. At this point it doesn't even matter, and strengthening the network is more important imo. You can mine just as much as anyone, go buy some coins.

Are you sure that its not just over selective quoting? You realize you don't have to quote me too right?
well you seem to say that there isn't any gpu around... (so I know why I am quoting you...)

"no signs what so ever of any shady activity with gpu miners" You have misinterpreted what you read. Its quite obvious there was gpu mining. Maybe you are the one with selective reading problem? Did you read the part where I said I have been here (the thread) since the beginning?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It's nice to see the price coming down like it should. It'll be down to 5000 next week.

I think this would be wishful thinking with trade volume 10x greater than market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Finally some real innovation. I am all in mining. Well just 4 cores.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Nice clean consolidation. I like it.

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Jump to: