Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 89. (Read 96796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
With 96.7% positive customer feedback this Chinese girl has significantly better odds of delivering a $0.63Gh/s @ 0.36W/Gh miner long before BA customers see their $2.97Gh/s @ 1W/Gh miner.

You're joking right?

Is Dragon Miner a joke? You tell me, because Black Arrow is most definitely a joke. The odds favor the Chinese girl.
legendary
With 96.7% positive customer feedback this Chinese girl has significantly better odds of delivering a $0.63Gh/s @ 0.36W/Gh miner long before BA customers see their $2.97Gh/s @ 1W/Gh miner.
legendary
So what is the best deal shipping right now?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
That is a scam site. See my post in the scam accusations thread.
They are offering the 1TH version for BTC1.5, which is much lower than anywhere legitimate.

I've been reading these things are being delivered, is this not the actual site?
Have they been delivered from that website? They link to a video of Jack from LightningAsics and I confirmed with Jack that that is not his site. That, plus the super cheap price and no acceptance of credit cards or PayPal (a reversible form of payment) leads me to be highly skeptical of that site at the very least.
Also, the social media links at the top simply go to the homepages of those sites.

I'd contact [email protected]
And see if their name is Jin..
legendary
They are offering the 1TH version for BTC1.5, which is much lower than anywhere legitimate.

I've been reading these things are being delivered, is this not the actual site?
legendary
legendary
What kind of odds could I get in Vegas for BA shipping X3s en masse on the 26th?
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the compensation PSU's were in stock?  Apparently this is not the case and why my question from last week went unanswered when I asked if I could order one and get it delivered now.

I don't want information about their package coming from China, as I understand that it could be intercepted (besides a yes/no it is on its way), I want information on how many X-1's I will be receiving, so I can have the appropriate number of PSU's, Ethernet cables, switches, space, power, and what not available.
legendary
Bobsag, you said that orders would be shipped this Thursday/Friday with appropriate compensation.  Assuming that happens (otherwise I will cancel my order) do I need to order PSU's for the comp units?  And how many?
I got a Dragon Miner (1TH/s) for $1500 + shipping. Suck it, Blackarrow.
legendary
I finally can end this nightmare for the experience with BA...
I got my refunds by BTC the amount I paid for my order last year. yes,in my heart it's not fair,but some better than none...

I will never do preorder anymore,mining is the lessness and meaningless work in the world...

good luck everyone! hope all you can got want you want..
for the customers here,I want to say,we all are victims...we are cheated by this bitcoin game..wake up !!!
go for your work , go for your friends and family ...forget about bitcoin if you can got out of this stuff like me now...

anyone need help or infos can contact me anyway..
regards

While it's good to hear at least one person got a refund. Are you on crack?
sorry,I am not very good at English ,what does on crack means?

It's like Jack Daniels on steroids. 
legendary
I finally can end this nightmare for the experience with BA...
I got my refunds by BTC the amount I paid for my order last year. yes,in my heart it's not fair,but some better than none...

I will never do preorder anymore,mining is the lessness and meaningless work in the world...

good luck everyone! hope all you can got want you want..
for the customers here,I want to say,we all are victims...we are cheated by this bitcoin game..wake up !!!
go for your work , go for your friends and family ...forget about bitcoin if you can got out of this stuff like me now...

anyone need help or infos can contact me anyway..
regards

While it's good to hear at least one person got a refund. Are you on crack?
legendary
We've got an industry here where customers of the companies involved are the competition and are being dealt with accordingly. 
legendary
All my block eruptors are off-line and all my GPUs are going off-line tonight.

Thanks to Black Arrow I've lost thousands in this venture and I'm no longer in the mining business.

If you have been using block eruptors and GPUs then you haven't actually been in the mining business for a while.

No not that long, I started in October last year. It was profitable enough that I decided to go all-in and get some real hashing power in November.

It's now June and I'm up Shit Creek without a paddle.
legendary
All my block eruptors are off-line and all my GPUs are going off-line tonight.

Thanks to Black Arrow I've lost thousands in this venture and I'm no longer in the mining business.
legendary
2Th/s in hardware and 6Th/s in cloud hashing for 4 months per X3.
legendary
4x network difficulty means 8Th/s per X3.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
but where is the NEW compensation plan ?
legendary
Djust had an update on there facebook site from BA...

Black Arrow 6/15/14

We are happy to let you know that we've just solved the SPI issues on the X3. In the picture below we run only at 1.1Ghz instead of 1.2Ghz because we've hardcoded the voltage at 0.81V and 2 ASICs needed a little bit more. Our plan is to tape out the new backplane in 1-2 days, start shipping of X3 on 23rd (after we get the PCBs back and we assemble them). We should be able to deliver all X3s by the end of the month.

X1s:
We have confirmed that the first of our shipment of complete X1s without LCD will leave the factory late tomorrow for shipment to us. We will inspect and short-test these, and re-ship same day. We expect to start fulfilling first X1 orders then this Thursday/Friday, with the vast majority of orders being shipped out next week. We currently project having 70-80% of all B1 and B2 orders with appropriate compensation units to be shipped out by the end of next week.

This means x3 is waaayyyy down the road.

By the sounds of that, they are still planning to only ship 50% compensation, since no others has been mentioned. Can we get clarification?
Pages:
Jump to: