Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 93. (Read 96796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Will we be getting power supply cords for our country?  I just got an S2 with a Chinese plug and wasted 3 mining days waiting for a replacement to get delivered.
Activity: 40
Merit: 10
I knew the risks,..
I took the gamble and bought one x3 as a nice little investment into bitcoins.

At the time I had the extra money and it was an acceptable loss.

Since then things in my life have 100% gone to shit.
Breaking even on mining (never mind the $11K that I *SHOULD* have right now) would have completely changed my families life at this point.

Most sickening "if only they'd done their job/honored their promise" moment ever at this point.

I wonder how fast they'll deliver miners and legitimate compensation once someone has hindsight sickness when they're in a situation worse than mine and just end it all? Maybe that's what they're waiting for to get those miners (that they're not mining with (yeah right) out the door.

but then I can't blame them,.. in my current condition if I owned a company that printed money, I might have to keep them at home minting away and screwing us all too. I'd just take some of the pictures from the early production days, (months earlier) develop a timeline of "last possible moment to ship w/out 100% order cancellation vs how much I mine (lets just assume they're at 11K by now, that's well over 100% profit over retail per unit, why not see how much more I can squeeze out before someone does something to make headlines and/or I know the highest % of refunds would be demanded. No one would catch on,.. I mean sure they'd call me on the lies about shipping dates but they could never prove I'd been mining the whole time. All the employees are under lock and key aside from my resellers so I can control the information 100%. Easy as pie.

Hell, deliver oct 1 with even a crappy compensation and *SOME* people will probably still keep them thinking that BC prices could skyrocket. Yeah,.. that's what I'll do,.. Oct 1st seems like the perfect time to just ship those things out, after all they're just taking up space at that point. I keep mined money, only have to refund a large % of orders but I get to keep maybe 25% as sales. That's the sweet spot.  Just like GM *NOT* recalling cars they know will kill people,.. you just have to find that sweet spot between max profit and most acceptable damage until people take serious legal action, but in China that second point is non-existent so... just max profit and ability to put in plenty of nice sound bytes that say despite the negative things you may have heard "we finished and shipped those x1/x3s and now have our process 100% perfected" That way I can sucker scrypt asic customers into funding all our new products on that line, and of course I can do it all again and retire on the money we'll make this time so if it completely destroys the companies rep, who cares I'll be so rich I'll just buy some reputation.

Fuck,... I wish I'd chosen to be one of the bad guys in life early on,.. they get all the money.

Activity: 120
Merit: 73
Order no. 3# here
No email advising of dispatch, order status on BA site is still 'Processed'

I ordered in mid September last year, I would assume mine would be shipped pretty quickly after shipping being announced.

Not happy at all

I'd like to know how you can be order #3 for an X1 and yet it's been stated that a batch is being delivered to re-sellers!  How is that shipping by paid date?
I would like to know how you know the reseller didn't pay before you?

Because when I ordered there were no resellers...

**KAPOW** !!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Order no. 3# here

I ordered in mid September last year, I would assume mine would be shipped pretty quickly after shipping being announced.

Not happy at all

I'd like to know how you can be order #3 for an X1 and yet it's been stated that a batch is being delivered to re-sellers!  How is that shipping by paid date?

If I remember correctly all the resellers were in on the scam according to PG's deleted conspiracy posts.
Order no. 3# here

Not happy at all

legendary
Per X-3:

According to coinwarz we lost about $50 USD today.

According to retrocalc we've lost BTC17.69 ($11,574 USD@Bistamp) since February 24th.

legendary
legendary
So, any update on the final solution for X-3 customers?
legendary
A user on ecointalk is claiming to be order #3 for an X-1.

FYI HashFast actually delivered 3 working units!
legendary
This was an almost guaranteed successful venture. The utility of Bitcoin is obvious.

So how do these guys turn a sure thing into an epic fail cluster fuck?

Am I the customer really the one to blame here? I fucking gambled my money away is that what happened? Do I need to join gamblers anonymous?

SNAKE EYES!

legendary
Yea? can Bobsag get on here and let us know whatever happened to the very first X-1 that was supposedly in transit to him?  Did it every arrive?  Does it work?  Its been over a week, and David has no problem giving minute by minute updates on his X-1, and yet, no one seems to care about the very first one supposedly shipped.
Tracking shows delivery by end of day Monday.

WAIT, is that for the large shipment or the single first one that was sent out?  If it is the single unit (first X-1 shipped) slated for delivery on Monday and was supposedly shipped on the 26th, that is 2 weeks for delivery.  Has it really taken 2 weeks?  I find that very hard to believe.
legendary
Yea? can Bobsag get on here and let us know whatever happened to the very first X-1 that was supposedly in transit to him?  Did it every arrive?  Does it work?  Its been over a week, and David has no problem giving minute by minute updates on his X-1, and yet, no one seems to care about the very first one supposedly shipped.
Activity: 40
Merit: 10
Update on the shipment.
Arrived at Sort Facility in Hong Kong.

Update on the shipment.

Processed at HONG KONG
Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Since you haven't explained what this is, why are you continuing to update us on it? If it is your miner, then it sounds like teasing since apparently nothing else but power supplies have shipped.

This is regarding the packing slip posted earlier. It is the shipment of an X-1, not just a PSU. I felt like people might like to know about the shipping updates, as this was asked.

Another useless info ... Just ship all the miners already ... who would be interested in this particular shipment to whoever? My Gawd ...

The reason releasing this information is so important is that it keeps the confidence crime going.

Black Arrow, it's not too late to come clean, liquidate whatever saleable stuff you have, and just refund everybody and close this thing up. You're not going to be able to stay ahead of this forever, it might take a year or two but eventually this thing is going to come crashing down, and god knows what kind of draconian penalties there are in China for committing a confidence scheme. It's ok, you don't even need to admit that this was a confidence crime the entire time, just make up some face-saving stuff like usual here, refund everybody's money, and just walk away. Whatever you might think you're getting out of keeping this up is not worth what's inevitably going to happen.

Seriously? This is China, not Japan. Chinese crimes against the Chinese government are serious, Chinese crimes against Chinese people are considerably less so, but Chinese crimes against foreigners are a badge of honor. You could get the best class action lawyers in the US to look at this and I'll bet he'd tell you. A. It's China we can't win, B. It's China they'll never face any kind of justice, C. It's China, the US laws backing us are useless, D. You're SOL
legendary
Update on the shipment.
Arrived at Sort Facility in Hong Kong.

Update on the shipment.

Processed at HONG KONG
Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Since you haven't explained what this is, why are you continuing to update us on it? If it is your miner, then it sounds like teasing since apparently nothing else but power supplies have shipped.

This is regarding the packing slip posted earlier. It is the shipment of an X-1, not just a PSU. I felt like people might like to know about the shipping updates, as this was asked.

Is it going to an insider or a batch 1 order customer?

It is going to the guy who is giving you the updates on tracking.
legendary
What is the address being used for the testing of all the units?
legendary
Just out of curiosity does cgminer run on the ARM with "text-only" : true, in the config?
legendary
If this nightmare is really due to gross incompetence (doubtful) and not a scam or conspiracy then perhaps this concept can help with the SPI issue:

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's 1:15pm in China. No update. No excuses anymore..
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
As others have said, if this incoming update isn't satisfactory, I will finally be requesting a refund from Minersource as well.
And now we wait..
No problem David.  As you can see we are eagerly waiting news.  We are also scared Sad    So many people saying bad things like scam.  Some of us took loans to buy this product.  Others had some savings that they used.  We were all hoping to be mining and make some of our money back by now.

Anyway, here's hoping for some good news and regular updates in the near future

Loans? Ouch. Interest on top of it all doesn't help ROI any.

Interest wouldn't even be a factor if we had the machines on time.  That was the gamble though.
Pages:
Jump to: