Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Butterfly Labs CEO 25 Million USD Mail Fraud — A Concise Summary of Evidence - page 13. (Read 146776 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It's not worth the journey .... Cebit getting smaller every year. Not much to see besides the big players or some Asian guys that don't have their own stuff...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
You Germans have CE-Bit in Hannover. Iv'e been trying for years to get free tickets. Anyone of you setting up a Bitcoin stand there, or is it too expensive?
You are posting in the wrong thread.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
You Germans have CE-Bit in Hannover. Iv'e been trying for years to get free tickets. Anyone of you setting up a Bitcoin stand there, or is it too expensive?
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
BitCoin never changed human nature, it only removed a few of the leeches.

I'm printing this and hanging it on my wall.  Will probably go into my signature as well.
Activity: 784
As i said in the BFL Thread:

It would be hilarious to see the angry preorder customer mob inf front of their stand. Bring your Pickaxes Forkes and torches .....

Would be nice to have that on video Cheesy

Sadly  I can not come to CES because I'm nothing near (Germany) to it Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
I think they are all at CES right now showing off their Nexus7 in a plastic box.
Activity: 644
Did you get a response?  I did the same yesterday, but got no response...

Me too, I cancelled yesterday and told them in 3 day's I'll be charging back unless I get a firm ship date.
Activity: 364
Did you get a response?  I did the same yesterday, but got no response...
How do you go about canceling a BFL order?

replied with the email confirmation of the order.
Activity: 364
How do you go about canceling a BFL order?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
But but but your Nexus 7 in a plastic box? Don't you want a Nexus 7 in a plastic box?
No, you're right and I apologize that we are not shipping in the estimated six weeks from when I made that post. 

That said, I still stand by the other statements, shipping dates not withstanding.

That's because you are a liar.  Ergo, everything you say is a lie and you cannot ever be trusted.  I believe I smell the odor of cheap trousers combusting, possibly coming from the direction of overhead communication lines.

I agree. I have had enough of this and I just cancelled my pre-orders. This whole bullshit has made me think twice about getting into this whole bitcoin scheme. I usually always read the forums for peoples experience in these kind of scams.

I went with BFL because they had a professional look to them but when I heard the guy was a convicted felon my heart dropped into my gut. Every delay was a punch in the gut and with this last one I was convinced that Bitcoins is not where I want to be in.

Sorry to everyone but good luck with your bitcoin endeavors and many would be happy that less miners would be out there competing. Maybe after a bit I'll jump back in but

I WILL NEVER INVEST IN BFL due to their past performance and definitly never in these pre order schemes.

NO CONFIDENCE 
sd
Activity: 730
No, you're right and I apologize that we are not shipping in the estimated six weeks from when I made that post. 

That said, I still stand by the other statements, shipping dates not withstanding.

O look at all the pretty crickets!!!

I wonder: if it read the other way would there have been a posse of a whole lot of nobodies "contributing" their "valuable" contributions at the rate of fifty an hour?

In case "the community" wonders why the people that matter so resoundingly despise it: it's because it's made out of shitheads.

Instead of hostile responses this post deserves serious consideration.

BitCoin has obsoleted the corrupt banking system, and in so doing is now faced with the same problems that that corrupt banking system has spent years trying to fix with only partial success. BitCoin never changed human nature, it only removed a few of the leeches.

I don't know if BFL will ship ASICs or not but I know that trust takes a long time to gain and seconds to burn. Anyone convicted of fraud has burnt at least one lifetime's worth of trust. I would not deal with BFL.

Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
In case "the community" wonders why the people that matter so resoundingly despise it: it's because it's made out of shitheads.

And I assume you think of yourself as one of the people that matter?

Dude, tough I admit you sometimes have something useful and intelligent to say, most of your posts are increasingly arrogant, annoying and useless. You should really drop the attitude or leave the community, if you despise it so much.
Merit: 522

O look at all the pretty crickets!!!

I wonder: if it read the other way would there have been a posse of a whole lot of nobodies "contributing" their "valuable" contributions at the rate of fifty an hour?

Activity: 434
Good thing you guys built in all that padding. Roll Eyes

Wait till bASIC owners start posting results while BFL pre-orders placed MONTHS prior are still sitting on their hands while you guys collect interest on THEIR money. Can you say B-A-C-K-L-A-S-H? I'd be right pissed if I ordered from BFL. Total credibility fail.

Naturally this last pitcher of ice water comes from BFL right on the heels of bASIC first batch pre-orders being closed. Think those early BFL pre-order customers agree with you that "power consumption is everything"?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Merit: 522
If any of the whiny allegations are unfounded, you are hereby cordially encouraged to demonstrate it by directly confronting them.
Again, I will in ~6 weeks.  When we ship the ASICs can I expect a public apology from you as well in these forums or are you going to slink off with the rest of the people and try to forget what complete asses you've been?

6 weeks you say? I expect a public apology from BFL for not shipping when they said they would. More likely though Inaba will slink off and hope people forget what a complete ass he's been.

Well...it does say ~6 weeks. So as per instructions here, add two weeks.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
If any of the whiny allegations are unfounded, you are hereby cordially encouraged to demonstrate it by directly confronting them.
Again, I will in ~6 weeks.  When we ship the ASICs can I expect a public apology from you as well in these forums or are you going to slink off with the rest of the people and try to forget what complete asses you've been?

6 weeks you say? I expect a public apology from BFL for not shipping when they said they would. More likely though Inaba will slink off and hope people forget what a complete ass he's been.
vip
Merit: 503
Quoted for future reference at 29 October 2012, six weeks after the original date of this post:

Have you considered that you may be (knowingly or not) be furthering a scam?

Yes, and either the scam is so elaborate that we have shipped product and spent a ridiculous amount of money on the development of ASICs as to be almost unimaginable or we are actually legitimate.

Can you provide any convincing argument to the contrary?

Yes, check back with me in about 6 weeks.

I pause to note that this should be trivially easy if ASICs are anywhere close to being shipped..

They are, however, you seem to be under the impression that the investment in this venture is trivial.  It's not.  We will not be giving away free strategic information to our competition as to our business plans, technology, etc...  As much as you want it (and the competition wants it), it's simply not going to happen given the amounts of money involved in the development of our ASIC products.

Use this opportunity to crush the "crying whiners" under the heavy heel of the truth!

Then we can stop shouting, go about our business, and everyone will be happy for it.

Do you seriously believe this?  There is literally nothing, nothing I can post short of shipping out free ASIC devices that would satisfy the people of this forum.  Not a single thing.  If you believe otherwise, you are exceptionally deluded.

As it stands, I think you are lying, or being lied to, or some combination thereof.

Come clean.

Great, come the shipping of the ASICs I expect a public written apology to both myself and BFL.
Pages:
Jump to: