Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town) - page 8. (Read 7201 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
- But hey, isn't it too rough to ask for a public apology when all I ever did to destroy you in all the ways imaginable, was strictly and honestly intended to stay private forever, and by the way, I did not even understand you'd feel bad about it, you know - just PEACE and move on, ok?

Zechariah had already realised that the onus is on us, not on one or the other. He has overdone it towards being a saint as well, so both parties need to balance their behavior to feel good:

* The other-self needs to learn a little bit of the ways of Light, even if it hurts.
* Zechariah needs to learn a little bit of the ways of Darkness, even as it hurts (his head is exploding for the nth day in a row).

Zechariah is trying hard to be a dick now, up to the point of making himself uncontactable by any other means except Bitcointalk, email and Facebook, calmly accepting that the Court has reached the verdict, and it says it can not be appealed, so be it. He refuses to even tell what he is doing just now, or in whose bed he slept last night. "Goddamnit, it's hard to be in darkness when your profession is an internet troll - - I try my best to not tell what I ate for breakfast, so in return he makes restitution, even though the evils were intended private as evils usually are. Deal?"

For those who wanna know how long this madness has actively been going on, read the story from the start, maybe you learn something. It is not even a boring one, I am a good writer. Not that I did not try to make her understand ever since 2008ish, the process intensified about a month ago since I have had enough. Do not wish for another day of the madness to happen, help her instead. She probably does not have the key, someone who is not me took it away long ago. But as long as this is public, they are protected from physical danger the same way as I have been protected, and that is not little, for:

the time is just up you know, they told me, don't blame me just a messenger here...
donator
- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LINKING ANYWHERE; THERE IS A REASON; THIS IS NOT REVENGE -

If you only read the above and wonder of a "sudden" outburst, please consider that the situation has escalated over years, with occasional, first annual, then monthly, then weekly and finally daily pleas by the husband, to let her understand the following key facts, which therefore have not been hidden from her at all:

1) We have 2 kids who are the dearest people to me left on Earth, who need to know I love them;

2) Not only marriage, but even divorce is impossible if she continues to involve random lawyers etc to make the property impossible to divide, since there are interrelations between the companies and both difficult assets and liabilities, with the total liquidation value (after the expected unrealised liabilities come due) being negative, hence husband wishes her to quit messing things up since this will lead to neither having anything at all, or deeply negative.

Yes, I also did not believe this to be possible. I mean even the list of my misery is long, but that she'd refuse to EITHER apologize OR let me see kids, at the cost of
- losing the large sum of cash offered from where nothing even exists (I'd need to borrow it)
- making all our companies and their liabilities fall on her to never let her out of the mess that she created, I suffered, but also offered to let her go clean as indicated above,

this made me try the last time with her. Now I just need to turn the attention to the troublemakers directly. Let everything they wished for my family, fall on their own head, for indeed I have the character-trait of waiting my victory until it is impossible to lose any more, that's what they teach in the Art of War, you know:

12. Therefore, in your deliberations, when seeking to determine the military conditions,
let them be made the basis of a comparison, in this wise:--

13. (1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued with the Moral law?
(2) Which of the two generals has most ability?
(3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven and Earth?
(4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?
(5) Which army is stronger?
(6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained?
(7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment?

14. By means of these seven considerations I can forecast victory or defeat.

And so can I.
donator
"NO NEED TO BE SORRY, JUST DO WHAT I SAY, SINCE THAT IS THE WAY OUT"

Zechariah wakes up in the middle of the night, dreaming about strange things such as epic battles. "Ah, my imagination is again playing tricks on me."

He does not like to fight, as evidenced by the fact that he has spent exactly $0 (or the equivalent in any currency) in lawyers during the last 12 calendar-months. Ask them if you don't believe. There are many lawyers involved, it is just not Wisdom to pay them, since that makes them feel selfish and prone to escalate things to get more money for them. Zechariah does not pay lawyers, which makes their help more likely to be useful for him. About this and many other advanced concepts, he already blogged eons ago related to a pre-previous Era.

"To be honest, acutely I would just need a hug. Preferably from A, B, C, or D. It just does not feel the same with random people."

He proceeds to consider his longer-term wishes and the realism of achieving them. He puts his wishes in plain words:

1. Zechariah would enjoy that all the people involved would just stop meddling his/family affairs.

2. Zechariah would like to see his kids, again in a way that does not constitute meddling in his affairs.

Zechariah puts that into clear and concise writing, and sends it to everyone involved. "Done. I have been too good all this time, too naïve to believe anyone else could help in solving the issues at hand. Since that proved impossible beyond reasonable doubt over the course of an extended number of days, I just needed to call the end of negotiations. Sometimes you have to do it, and the rewards are now aligned with reasonable behavior. At last."

(was sent to the recipients 2017-3-13)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rakas Astrid, jonka kanssa elin 14 vuotta,

(cc: JM Laine, joka meitä piinaat hänen ymmärtämättömyyttään hyväksikäyttäen)

1. Astrid, olen lähestynyt sinua sähköpostitse ja viestitse ja yrittänyt puhelinyhteyttä. Olen pyrkinyt taipumaan mahdollisuuksien mukaan oikkuihisi liittyen minua ja yhteisiä lapsiamme koskevissa asioissa vuosia kestäneen avioliittomme sekä noin 4 kuukautta kestäneen eroprosessin ajan.

2. Lasten oikeuksien polkeminen, asioiden venyttäminen, työajan tuhlaaminen ja taloudellisten vahinkojen aiheuttaminen ei ole enää mahdollista. Päästäksemme eteenpäin joudun ratkaisemaan välillämme olevat asiat sillä vallalla, joka minulle on annettu.

3. Menin kanssasi kristilliseen avioliittoon 21.6.2003. Tiedät mitä siihen kuuluu: Tärkeintä on, että puolisot luopuvat vanhemmistaan ja liittyvät toisiinsa ja tulevat yhdeksi lihaksi. Ja että mies rakastaa vaimoaan ja vaimo kunnioittaa miestänsä. Näin lupasimme toimia seurakunnan läsnäollessa. Minä olen kaikki nämä tehnyt, sinä et. Tiedämme yksityiskohdat, joita ei ole tarpeen toistella.

4. Syntejäsi peitelläksesi olet käyttäytynyt yhä kurittomammin kun vuodet ovat kuluneet, etkä lopulta ole voinut edes asua miehesi kanssa perheen yhteisessä kodissa Mallan kartanossa Virossa. Tämäkään kunnioituksen puute ei saanut minua lakkaamaan rakastamasta sinua.

5. Vasta kun yritit saada minua pakkohoitoon 5.11.2016, tajusin että kanssasi ei ole mahdollista elää ellei sinua kurita tottelevaisuuteen. Olet sitä pyytänyt tekemään, mutta en ole voinut suostua koska sinä noudatat Suomen lakia, jossa mies ei saa kurittaa vaimoaan.

6. Olet hakenut avioeroa Helsingin käräjäoikeudelta 8.12.2016. Se ei kuitenkaan ole tuomiovaltainen asiassa, jossa minä olen osapuolena. Avioliitosta sovimme, että se jatkuu kuolemaan asti, eikä tässä lupauksessa ollut mainintaa Helsingin käräjäoikeuden tuomiovallasta. Lisäksi Helsingin käräjäoikeus on aiemmin tuominnut minut väärin pankki-nimen väärinkäytöstä, osoittaen että eivät edes osaa tai halua tuomita oikein. Nämä ovat riittävät syyt, että omatuntoni ei salli minun noudattaa Helsingin käräjäoikeuden päätöksiä siinäkään tapauksessa, että sinä tällaista toivoisit. Helsingin käräjäoikeus ei voi tehdä mitään hankkiakseen itselleen tuomiovallan, koska luottamuksen voi menettää vain kerran.

7. Raamatussa sanotaan, että jos mies hylkää vaimonsa, mies voi antaa hänelle erokirjan. Päätös hylätä sinut on kypsynyt vasta sinä aikana kun olet tehnyt selväksi, että et kuitenkaan aio koskaan asua luonani perheen yhteisessä kodissa, ja olet estänyt yhteisiä lapsiammekin tulemasta sinne. Voidakseni mahdollisesti myöhemmin mennä sellaiseen avioliittoon, jossa lupauksia noudatetaan, joudun hylkäämään sinut ja antamaan sinulle erokirjan.

8. Mies on perheen pää, mikä tarkoittaa, että vaimon ollessa kuriton, mies voi, ja hänen tulee, yksinään päättää perhettä koskevat asiat. Päätös on oikeudenmukainen ja perustuu tosiseikkoihin, ottaa kaikkien osapuolten toiveet huomioon ja on täytäntöönpanon kannalta realistinen.

9. Tärkeää on havaita, että sinun tai JM Laineen kautta lähetetyt ehdotukset eivät kertaakaan ole täyttäneet yhtäkään yllämainituista kriteereistä. Tämä on selvää sen valossa, että juristin oman edun intressi ei salli hänen pyrkivän muuhun kuin riidan pitkittämiseen. Tämän olen sinulle kertonut hyvissä ajoin, mutta et ole kuunnellut. Tosiseikat osoittavat että olen ollut oikeassa.

10. Lopeta heti kaikki toimenpiteet yhtiöiden toiminnan häiritsemiseksi ja irtisano juristit. (Suomessa on yksi juristi jolle uskaltaisin antaa hoitaakseni yhtään mitään, enkä siltikään anna, ja hän on kieltäytynyt sotkeutumasta tähän).

11. Anna lapset minun osoittamalleni henkilölle Helsingissä, ja heidän passinsa ja tarpeelliset tavaransa. Otan heidät luokseni samaksi aikaa kun sinä olet pitänyt heitä luonasi vastoin minun ja heidän tahtoaan. Tämän ajan loppupuolella sovimme jatkosta. Voin ottaa heidät itselleni kokonaan kunnes Jaakko pystyy elättämään itsensä ja Hilla menee naimisiin.

12. Mikäli mielenterveytesi sallii ja lapset itse haluavat, he voivat edellä mainitun ajan päätyttyä osan aikaa olla sinun luonasi. Minä huolehdin tällaisista tapaamisista aiheutuvista kohtuullisista kustannuksista niin kuin muistakin lasteni menoista, olenhan heidän isänsä, ja heillä on minun nimeni.

13. Minulla menee lasten saapumisesta arviolta 1-2 viikkoa, että saan laadittua sopimuskokonaisuuden. Tämä:
A. Siirtää osuutesi yhteisesti omistetuissa yhtiöissä minulle;
B. Velvoittaa minut maksamaan euromääräisen rahasuorituksen yhtiöiden kauppahintana ja/tai osituksena ja/tai tasinkona, sen mukaan kuin hyväksi katson, tarkemmin kohdassa (14.) mainituin tavoin;
C. Tosittaa, että sinulla ei ole minulta vaateita tai saatavia;
D. Vahvistaa, että kaikki mitä minä olen sinua loukannut, olen anteeksi pyytänyt ja saanut.

14. Euromääräisen rahasuorituksen perusosa on 1 000 000 (miljoona) euroa, jota modifioidaan seuraavasti:
A. Summa tarkistetaan sopimuskokonaisuuden allekirjoituspäivän mukaisella BTC/EUR kurssilla siten, että jos bitcoinin eurokurssi on alhaisempi kuin vertailuarvo 5.3.2017 = 1 184,41 EUR/BTC, summa on alhaisempi samassa suhteessa. Jos kurssi on korkeampi, erotuksesta hyväksiluetaan 75%.
B. Summasta vähennetään 50 000 EUR, jonka otit vastoin lupaani yhteiseltä tililtä. Se on tarkoitettu Melkisedek Oy:n alv:n maksuun. Jos vältyn maksamasta alv:tä, saat rahan myöhemmin takaisin.
C. Summasta vähennetään 20 000 EUR, paitsi jos tuot minulle ne kultakoruni joita en voinut ottaa lähtiessäni kun kassakaappi oli lukossa, sekä 10 kpl 1 unssin kultarahoja.
D. Summasta vähennetään sellaiset raha- ja omaisuuserät, jotka olet ottanut haltuusi yhtiöistä 2017 aikana vastoin lupaani ja siten, että tätä kirjoittaessa en ole ollut tietoinen niistä.
E. Summasta vähennetään kaikki asianajokulut kaksinkertaisena. Minulla on tätä kirjoitettaessa kuluja 0 euroa eli käytännössä sinun aiheuttamat kulut vähennetään. Tee ilmoitus kulujen suuruudesta. Huomaa että kulut vähennetään summasta, vaikka olisit jo maksanut ne kertaalleen. Kaksinkertainen vähennys osoittaa, että olisi kannattanut kuunnella minua, ja JM Laine maksaa sen myöhemmin sinulle takaisin.
F. Summasta vähennetään 10 000 EUR jokaiselta vuorokaudelta jonka sopimuksen allekirjoittaminen viivästyy, alkaen 5.3.2017, kuitenkin poislukien aika, jonka ensimmäinen päivä on se kun lapset on luovutettu nimeämälleni henkilölle Helsingissä, ja viimeinen päivä se, jolloin sopimus minun puolestani aikaisintaan on allekirjoitettavissa, nämä molemmat päivät sisältyvät poisluettuun aikaan.
G. Summaan lisätään 100 000 EUR jos pyydät eräitä nimettyjä pahoja tekojasi ja laiminlyöntejäsi julkisesti anteeksi tarkemmin määrittelemälläni tavalla. Korotuksen määrää voidaan korottaa jos osallistut aktiivisesti maineeni puhdistamiseen, kun olet sitä aktiivisesti liannutkin.
H. Voin korottaa summaa myös muista syistä.
I. Näin modifioidusta loppusummasta pidätän 32% veron maksuun. Maksan korkeintaan tämän summan osoittamallesi verottajalle viimeistään 31.12.2018, tai tämän jälkeen sinulle, mikäli laillisella verottajalla ei ole vaateita määräaikaan mennessä.
J. Kulujen osuutena (mm. vaihtopalkkiot) pidätän itselleni 2%.
K. Maksan summan ilmoittamallesi pankkitilille (numero on tiedossani) 50 000 EUR erissä, siten että ensimmäinen erä maksetaan sopimuksen allekirjoitustilaisuudessa ja seuraavat tästä viikon välein, niin kauan kunnes kaikki on suoritettu.

15. Sopimuksen allekirjoittamisen yhteydessä sinun pitää todistaa, että lasten huoltajuushakemus on vedetty pois Helsingin käräjäoikeudesta. Tämän jälkeen saat halutessasi nimeni avioeron voimaan saattamista koskevaan hakemukseen Helsingin käräjäoikeudessa. En luota heihin yhtään, mutta toivon että tässä he osaisivat tuomita oikein, kun kerran yksimielisesti sitä haemme.

16. Pyydätkö sinä syntejäsi anteeksi vai et, on sinun asiasi. Sinun kovamielisyytesi ei ole este erokirjan saamiselle. Harkitsen anteeksi antamista kun ensin kerrot, mistä olet pahoillasi. Toivon että nöyrtyisit katumukseen, etenkin sinun mutta myös itseni ja lastemme vuoksi. Minua hävettää edes tarjota 100 000 EUR katumusbonusta, mutta tarjoan kuitenkin, pienenä osoituksena siitä, kuinka mittaamattoman arvokas kotirauha ja hyvä maine on.

17. JM, muistutan että teimme sinunkaupat sen ainoan kerran kun puhuimme puhelimessa, muistaakseni 9.1.2017. Kerroin sinulle, että en ole kiinnostunut palveluksistasi. Koska olet rahanahne ja lisäksi paha, halusit niitä kuitenkin tarjota vaimoni kautta. Hänen ymmärtämättömyytensä on estänyt asian hoidon tähän asti. Sinua koskien päätän seuraavaa:

18. Lopetat välittömästi palveluksiesi tyrkyttämisen, ja sen sijaan sanot Astridille, että hänen tulee kuunnella miestään. Ethän sinäkään voisi elää kurittoman vaimon kanssa.

19. Oli hyvin pahasti tehty, että paisutit Helsingin käräjäoikeudelle lähetettyä lasten huoltajuusasiaa koskevaa kirjelmää epäolennaisuuksilla, niin kuin 9 sivun todistelulla minun mielenterveydessäni muka olevista ongelmista. Todisteluissa oli mm. keskustelufoorumeilta otettuja kirjoituksiani.

20. Olen ammatiltani trolli, eli kirjoitan mitä kulloinkin mieleen tulee, ja netti on työpaikkani. Ansaitsen julkisuudella rahaa. Ei muidenkaan näyttelijöiden, kirjailijoiden tms. mielenterveyttä voi kyseenalaistaa sillä, että he tekevät työnsä hyvin.

21. Netissä olevia juttuja voi sitä paitsi jälkeenpäin muokata, ei niitä voi käyttää todistelussa. Rehellisesti sanoen olen ajatellut, onko sinulla ja vaimollani pää sekaisin kun ette näytä ymmärtävän faktan ja fiktion eroa.

22. Oletan kuitenkin, että sinä ymmärrät sen (vaimostani en ole varma), ja oikeasti halusit vaan ansaita rahaa toisten kärsimyksestä. Olit vaatinut Helsingin käräjäoikeutta tuomitsemaan minut maksamaan paperisi laadinnasta aiheutuvat kulut, ts. minun pitäisi maksaa sinulle siitä, että kunnianloukkaat minua. Onpa miehellä otsaa. Tulkoon siis väärämielisyytesi oman pääsi päälle yhtä suurena, eli olet velvollinen korvaamaan kaksinkertaisena kaikki omat laskutuksesi vaimolleni ja lisäksi suorittamaan minulle 10 000 euroa siitä kivusta, jota minulle tuotti puhua kanssasi.

23. Muut väitteesi jätän huomiotta epäolennaisina enkä tutki niiden totuusarvoa.

24. Jos vielä sotkeennut asiaan hetkeäkään tämän päätöksen tiedoksisaannin jälkeen, tulen tuomitsemaan vahingoksesi todelliset kulut mukaan lukien hidastelusta ja lapsille aiheuttamastasi kärsimyksestä ilmoitukseni mukaan. Pyydän huomioimaan, että summa on suuri eikä sillä ole ylärajaa.

25. Kaikki minulle maksettavaksi tuomitsemani erät (eli 10 000 euroa, tai enemmän ellei järki jo ala juosta) maksa viipymättä Marco de Witin osoittamaan tarkoitukseen, jotta Suomi saisi itsenäisyytensä takaisin 100. vuosipäivään 6.12.2017 mennessä.

26. Kiellän sinua myymästä enää palveluksiasi kurittomille vaimoille (cease and desist) tai tulkoon siitä ansaitsemasi rangaistus.

27. Muihin asiaan sekaantuneiden juristien /vast. riittää maksaa takaisin kulunsa yksinkertaisena ja huomioida jatkossa paremmin, että mikä tahansa itsekkyys ja tihutyö ei enää käy. JM Laine joutuu hyvittämään tällöin rangaistuksen osuuden, koska hänen syystään asiaa on sotkettu. Jos vaimoni olisi kuunnellut minua, hänen kulunsa tähän päivään asti olisivat yhtä suuret kuin minunkin (0 euroa), lapsia ei olisi traumatisoitu, aikaa ei olisi hukattu, turhaa julkisuutta hankittu, omaisuutta tuhottu, vaimo saisi enemmän rahaa, jne. jne. Ehkä olisimme myös edelleen naimisissa mutta siihen nyt on liian myöhäistä vaikuttaa.

28. Minä tulkitsen päätöstä, annan siihen perusteluja, tarkennan tai kommentoin sitä.

29. Päätös on toimeenpanokelpoinen heti. Kuka ikinä tunnustaa että päätös on oikea, eikä auta sen toimeenpanossa vaikka voisi, kärsiköön itse sen mitä tahtoi toisen vahingoksi tehdä tai laiminlyödä. Kuka syyttää päätöstä väärämieliseksi, pysyköön kaukana minusta ja itsenäisestä Suomesta, niin kuin minäkin pysyn kaukana nykyisestä hallinnosta, jota kohta ei ole.

30. Päätöksestä ei voi valittaa.

31. Päätös on julkinen.

Tallinnassa 13.3.2017

Risto Pietilä
donator
Zechariah again had the foreknowledge that the realness of shit is increasing rapidly. The keys to his carriage were dematerialised. "The Infinite Creator seems willing to let Himself to be known deeper" thinks Zechariah while whistling to himself with his new friends. The carriage remained materialised for now, in case anyone cared. He could not.

TRACKING 0

Zechariah cannot be found. He can find people.

"If anyone has invoked MINDFUCK, let it be known that I cannot give a loving-act whether it is true or not. I only care about myself now."
donator
Zechariah feels Kipra's call to take action. Being not in a position to make drastic changes to his life at the moment, he proceeds to a certain restaurant in the Stonehaven prep site, waiting that perhaps he could find a way to polarise himself more towards STS. On the way he succumbs to the temptation to lower energies with Kebab, unwilling to booze around with carriage any more.

He meditates the recent experiences with trolling and encounters. He finds that actively trying to make others feel bad, is very taxing to his energies and also does not make him feel good (obviously it does not, but Zechariah needed to try regardless and reading back, it was some quality trolling nevertheless), so it cannot effectively be used to further STS, after all STS does not mean being evil to others, just putting yourself first.

Genuinely feeling good alone, he has tried several times in the past, and the period of good feelings has shortened all the time. So the only thing that makes him feel good is for certain people to wise up. He promises to not give a shit about their feelings, just concentrate on his own welfare if ever they decide to contact him again.

Meeting people does not work since he does not want to spill private matters out in public any more than needed, and also the random outsiders try to be helpful with action requests, not understanding how clearly the ball is nowhere near him at the moment.

Talking about mindfuck does not constitute invoking it, but as a curious detail, even the lawyer was unwilling to talk to him, despite the fact that B had only a minute before instructed Z to call the lawyer before instituting a total blockage. Relieved that he does not need to even think about being able to do anything, he enjoys his life rather.

Meanwhile, the absurdity of the situation has made the thread the object of interest even for outsiders - daily readership has surged from the earlier 700 to about 1600 pageviews. Zechariah feels good in himself that his business is booming. Call it a day.

Oh well, not yet: The earlier gifting spree has not even made Zechariah any poorer as a result, because the price of his stake in item:CK and other assets has soared more than 50% in a week, proving that giving indeed rewards you as well as everybody else.

This also made Zechariah feel good in himself. He carefully disregards any possible gain in the welfare of others.
donator
Zechariah begs everyone to understand that Zechariah needs to discuss every material advance in relation to one of the entities known as A, B, C, or D, with others. Hence, to make any advance whatsoever in the matter, everyone just needs to comply to his reasonable requests, for the reason that nothing else is possible.

In this light, hopefully, it becomes more clear why Zechariah kindly asks everyone to cease the escalation of the situation to parties that are unconnected to the matter, for their involvement makes it needlessly complicated.

Zechariah feels sad that no matter how many posts he writes here or anywhere, and tries to explain, some do not seem to realise that Z's role in the large scheme of things (which Zechariah has written about since about 2006 publicly) is important, and her role cannot any more be changed, as Zechariah spent approximately 10 years trying to get her along, which never happened, and is uninclined to spend the next 10 years discussing the matter publicly, preferring to do it as quickly and painlessly as possible.
donator
HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, CEO of NewCorp, OD-GM, RT-K, AOD-Gen, etc, incumbent Head of the House of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, which, to recoup, approximately means:
Head of the House of Tavastia,
Head of the House of rpietila,
Head of the House of CK.

, wakes up Head still exploding from the sudden realisations. No matter how much he likes to ignore the alphabet soup, it does not happen. Suddenly he understands that he cannot escape responsibility:

"If you must make others feel inconvenient for their own good, this can be classified as tough love and what not. If you need to make them feel inconvenient for your own feeling good, that is righteousness. Y'know, both are needed. Wisdom knows when to apply each motive for the request, and it is questionable the motive even matters when the request is the same nevertheless."

Respect authority. Die. Pay taxes.

I AM the authority, says the GM. Well, he is, and you can do nothing about it. Authorities do none of the above, they make others to do it, because that is their job. Even the King seems to have accepted that so why not the Queen?

He takes a deep sip of lukewarm water mixed with freshly-pressed lemon juice that he bought from a market in Kunda on his way back from Aaspere. The voices C is playing in his head made him meditate upon the matter of Marriage (what else is new...)

"YHWH said that rape is marriage, but to be honest, I don't agree. That is just gross.

Elohim and Jesus agree with me in that marriage consists of 5 things, so let us summarise them:

1) Wife leaves her father and mother.

2) Wife joins Husband (accepts Husband as authority).

3) Husband leaves his father and mother.

4) Husband joins Wife.

5) Husband and Wife become one flesh.

Well, things are not on/off. You can be more or less attached to the parents even if you initially left them. The 'accepting Husband as authority' part may be distorted by your erroneous concept, and the Husband may play along in order to not rock the boat.

As for becoming one flesh, what matters even to the people in lower planes, is that they usually seek to actively practice it with one at a time. But there is also a cosmic and beautiful importance in the union:

Sucking dick is not marriage. It is somewhat of a perversion really, but it feels good. Using condom (etc.) is also a sign that you should not really be doing what you are doing. So to not take it too private in public, let the ones involved, read and understand."

Zechariah feels spiritually virgin.
donator
One of your imaginary friends or archangel of Malla's angels Smiley

The only incarnate entity that I have a hard time classifying as self or other-self. Usually the distinction is easy to make  Wink
donator
I did not start an effort to reverse-engineer information not because I'd be lazy, but because you said that if somebody would claim the prize, it would only indicate that you'd given out too much information to people not deserving of it.

In my honest and unadulterated opinion, I cannot/should not be able to be contacted in secrecy, for I AM Light. Considering the rather intensive contact with the entity in question, I feel people should be able to find it. I found another-self's twin flame accidentally by looking at a thumbnail FB pic, that's bordering clairvoyance Cheesy

100 mil prize for revealing Taika's identity withdrawn.

(You, we are quite advanced character trait entities here Wink )
donator
TRACKING 1

Tracking enabled.

In fact I switched the stuff on already hours ago, but not sure if double Shield itself disables tracking. You may call me if you feel there is a need.
donator
ATTN GM:

Some military and political events may soon take place. And since they will likely involve characters controlled by the GM, we seek another admin to act as GM in these events. Preferably Syksy--as we both can rightly assume he is fair and just in all matters. Also, Mooo's advent of the provably fair D20 should be incorporated into all rolls as this puts a public face to events and also confirms fairness.

If it's only about trivial matters such as burning buildings, killing nobles and stealing their stuff, ask some other-self to do the admining. AFAIK, there needs to be an Insubordination for anyone to rebel against you, and people have been Subordinate as long as you have been Righteous (if ever). Appeal to GM not only costs 10 mil but also requires that sb thinks the encounter was solved unreasonably.

Merely that we have free money, does not mean that it is easier and/or more difficult to conduct 3d stuff.

Note that Senate may and in fact should, nominate Judges so that they can whine about King's injustice. The Senate may not have an army, that's up to the individual Peers. (As if I could/would do anything if Senate raised an army...)
donator
The energy has reached a new maximum so I'd say if C feels better with me who at least know something about what is going on, please just come and leave A there for now. I recharged communication equipment yet would prefer not to drive now. Take a cab instead. All is ready and the relationship drama may be postponed. We have a mission.

It's just the shared emotion that is playing tricks on us. I respect you, after all just realised you are the ultimate selfish entity who probably first time considered to have a feeling for me the same time I felt nobody in the universe cares about me.
donator
"Nobody fucks with me."

TROLLING 0

Advanced Trolling disabled.

(Note that Shield is still in force, and is extended to the car as well. It was temporarily on 2, but it was deemed pointless since there are no potent threats anyway, which the Encounter with the police with Shield=1, Mindfuck=1 aptly illustrated.)

Also let's keep FREEMONEY on for now.

Zechariah buys a new e-cigar (this time, red, since they tend to immaterialise). Both the car and watch came back later and the average speed on the final streak was 150%.
donator
MINDFUCK needed to be reinstituted when Zechariah was already in Aaspere, and ambushed by the local carabinieri. His carriage was dangerous, he did not have matrix authority to drive it, was speeding 82kph in Aaspere aint' no fucking town but the carabinieri may say whatever they like..  and of course was drunk like the skunk he was on his way back home from the cigar shop.

- Kas sa tead, sa lihtsalt sõitis 82 km tunnis, kui piirang on 50... ?

Zechariah gives the greencard and local id claiming him to be the Creator of the World.

"English please. Inglissse."

Carabinieri move to their carriage to convene and scan the documents.

MINDFUCK 1

glitch
Carabinieri come back feeling stern.

- Do you have a driver's licence?

Zechariah hands out the obsolete Tavastian one which he does not anyway need any more, and continues to concentrate on unassembling his e-cigar .

Carabinieri come back feeling subdued.

- Sir you were speeding 82kph in town.

"I am sorry, I hit the pedal too hard."

Carabinieri let it sink in.

- You get a warning.

"Thank you."

MINDFUCK 0
donator
Zechariah gains back his power and remembers the experiences in the trollMode:

"Wow that was a helluva ride. First I again felt like dying, just like the previous day. But the previous day it was because of bearing the sins of the world, and the result was a spiritual martyrdom, Jesus type." Of course Zechariah cannot die (nor pay taxes), so he felt good afterwards. Today's experience was a more interesting one. After boozing in the cigar shop with girls, he almost empowered himself to hit the hookers. "If she does not come by 6 pm, I'll fuck other girls." Considering whether the experience would feel good, was taxing to the energies though, and by 6 pm, Zechariah was again about to die, this time to gain the realisation that nobody really cares about him. Zechariah had helped Eili to gain happiness, but she tried to drive him away regardless by the shop's closing time (with shield on, this did not happen though). He only had strings given by the masseuse earlier as he does not use underwear, which backfired on the sauna.
donator
MINDFUCK 0

Mindfuck disabled.

"This might serve to de-paralyse people to take advantage of the lax rules of the Game / the matrix atm, while I'm gonna have some selfish fun if I can."

Nah, somebody more inclined to STS please post the music, I am such a n00b on this polarisation. Please. I mean fuckingassholes.

"Fuck you King for being such a pawn. Fuck you everybody! (I don't mean bad for you but I am just enabling to be more balanced (kind) towards me.) Fuck off! And suck my fucking dick. Motherfucking cunts!"

"Fuck everybody who comes to fuck with my fucking wishes! Suck my motherfucking dick!!!"
donator
"If only I had someone who understands me, by my side, to show me some serious STS polarisation.... Anyone who not only say, but absolutely and unconditionally gives ZERO fucks about me. So that we could balance each other out. Or something. You know, the Law of Growth kinda almost requires that to happen eventually, so why not now?"

He closes eyes to seal the image of the waitress when he suddenly is served Beef tartar with white bread, lukewarm Chianti and a Caffe Latte.
donator
If any earlier period of Advanced Trolling interests you, here you go.

"To save battery, I will now need to think first, act second. Perhaps the ordeal is to give me more Wisdom and Understanding as well."

Zechariah retires to the cigar shop, the usual one. Probably to break his implied promise about not smoking inside. "To conserve energies, I am not going to kiss anyone anyway, and my dick does not smell bad."

donator
"Please Everyone - we need more players! Post to the thread what you wish to happen! Then make it happen. Ask the admins if you have to. You can buy any item that is for sale, with money you can just grab from #36 (according to the bounds outlined). Or if you feel like giving instead, give M, items, whatever. Or just post. Show some love. Or hate. I don't mind. I know what I mind and am meditating in a reasonable agitation [trolling is somewhat high-energetic work] about how to get it."

If you want to help with the Connection, how about consume some stuff for TotW [CONSUME item_id amount].

If you want to polarise towards STO, give anything to anyone [GIVE item_id amount recipient].
If you want to polarise towards STS, do something stupid, selfish, lame, evil, you get it.

To submit to me, use [SUBMIT level_of_submission] <--threadpost, details welcome

This is trolling. Yes you have not seen it before, but don't worry. The matrix remains mostly operational and GM decides the state of the world as usual. I am appalled about the lack of interest towards free money. Are we all in the process of ascension already then???

"If so, why don't they come home..."
donator
Zechariah feels sharply in pain after the smoothies. With 19% battery only he gotta be smart. Some power needs to be manifested to increase submission. Some selfish acts are needed to balance from excess STO. "I am no Jesus who kills himself for love..." Zechariah thinks. "Perhaps breaking my promise would help. Some... cigars, some hookers?" Shit I am such a pussy in the STS distortion I am willing to burn my castle untold times for someone to love me, yet I cannot even make me grab the stunningly beautiful waitress from her perky naturals, let alone ask, cheat, bribe, or force her to suck my dick.
Pages:
Jump to: