Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town) - page 5. (Read 7201 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
HH Paul of Soul etcx3, suddenly realising that, despite being his mentor, he is also his student: Out of the BTC500 gift of co-workership HM The King rpietila I gave in 2015, the BTC30 he asked to be invested in CK  walks in the garden of his Versailles Palace and still questions the validity of the matrix:

"BEER, that is almost the least useful of all the products that are deemed worthy of existence. (The darn BREad is of course the lousiest stuff modeled, because it had become untenable to defend the continued existence of that hateful MEAD). Since most of these people don't understand anything at all, I will dole out this amount of BEER that was available on the market, as a blessing, so that the people I pray for the most, get the higher amount of BEER. Those people who reasonably understand something, do not get BEER because they drink wine."
donator
IMPORTANT GAMEMASTER ANNOUNCEMENT - WILL ONLY BE FLASHED (deleted after a short time), SO PAY HEED

If you have logic, and think that the following sentence is both true and meaningful:

"I do not have enough money but would like to do anything (that is both moral and legal ofcourse) to get so much that it will be enough."

Then just buy CK with "everything you have but would not need in a 2-week luxury vacation (including all the money)". And remember I called the same with BTC in March 2013. Following either that or this call makes anyone a millionaire. Any one.
donator
I am pleased to announce: Sir Shelby, The Earl of Cebu:

Sir Shelby Moore III The Earl of Cebu, AnonyMint, TheFascistMind, UnunoctiumTesticles, contagion, iamback, TPTB_need_war, sockpuppet1, iamnotback (#1085) is a mentor of mine and joins CK at an interesting moment. In addition to the BTC1 he invested, I felt compelled to give him 200 mil to get him rolling, and in addition, he receives the Zechariah's Palace (1-N-Z1, with evening sun views over the King's Park, which is the garden of the Royal Palace of Malla and was Zechariah's home approx since it was constructed 1480 until he moved to Versailles in 1640 and after abdication he has lived in the Royal Palace of Malla, as also the period since Introduction in 1450 until his bachelor home (the one now being gifted) was built).

All the loving and submissive people in the Kingdom: shower him with gifts! The last time a mentor of mine joined the game, he is now HH Grand Duke Paul, and he has 244 years' head start (yet his character is now valued at over $1 million, which is reasonable, after all his investment of BTC30 in mostly 1500-1550 caused the valuation spike in March 2015 (it was the previous time when CK was revalued up about x10 - this time is x100 from the low of 4,000 just saying)).

HRH Prince Zechariah realises the importance of the moment, since Earl-instacreation is not an every-century occurrence in the Kingdom..

In fact, only the following heads of houses have ever been "born Noble", ennobled on the spot (unless my memory disserves me, see the links for historical interest since history is what we are making here, big time):

1400 HM The King rpietila I, AOK-GM
(now: HRH Royal Prince Zechariah)
1400 Sir David, The Earl of Armagnac
(now: The Estate of HEm David Cardinal d'Armagnac & GoD)
1418 Lord NewLiberty now: HH Grand Duke Joseph)
1418 Dame Roopatra (now: HE Princess Roopatra of Neverland)
1418 Baron Dr. Choo (now: HH Grand Duke Paul)
1420 The Earl of Forte Spagnolo (now: HH The Duke of Forte Spagnolo)
1428 Lord Baron smooth (now: HE The Prince of CryptoLuna, ANN missing(!))
1600 Knight othe
1600 Knight tacotime
1600 Knight eizh
1600 Knight NoodleDoodle
1666 Sir Shelby, The Earl of Cebu

ADD1: Oh yes since historically insta-Earls have received 5,000 CKG from me, let it be so.
donator
In the first 2 hours since the announcement, the markets look as follows:

CK/XMR bid, in Crypto Kingdom Ultima: 13,094 (+87%, it was 7,000 at the start)
XMR/USD, in Coinmarketcap: 21.18 (+0.7%, it was 21.03 at the start)

So the announcement seems to have benefited CK and not hurt XMR, which of course is as intended.

CK item marketcap is now $2.89 million.*

XMR marketcap is $298 million.

Dash marketcap is $734 million.

In the first 50 hours since the announcement, the markets look as follows:

CK/XMR bid, in Crypto Kingdom Ultima: 27,175 (+288%, it was 7,000 at the start)
XMR/USD, in Coinmarketcap: 20.45 (-2.6%, it was 21.03 at the start)

So the announcement seems to have benefited CK and not hurt XMR (excessively), which of course is as intended.

CK item marketcap is now $5.80 million.*

XMR marketcap is $290 million.

Dash marketcap is $692 million.

[* The totality of CK has historically been valued at about 1.5-2x that of the main investable token (1418-1647: CKG ; 1647-1666: CK), however these additional items have mostly non-investment grade liquidity.]
donator
Decision concerning the disposal of moneretos owned by the Game

Whereas,

1) The decision concerning the change of the Unit of Account has been made about 48 hours ago;

2) In the new system, the Game can just issue all the money it needs;

3) The Game has no need for a monereto balance (moneretos are depository XMR);

4) The existing Rules only allow the excess Game (Office) moneretos to be given as a prorated dividend;

5) It is important to relieve confusion about the basis of CK valuation, which from now on is independent of XMR;

6) There is no benefit in waiting;

So, therefore:

1) Office will dispose of the bulk of its moneretos (6,000,000,000*M) by purchasing CK with them;

2) The purchases will be consummated in the next 30 real-hours, approximately linearly, so that 200,000,000 M will be spent on average each hour;

3) The CK thus purchased will be consumed to effect a decrease of number of CK outstanding;

4) Let the decision to be proclaimed to the four corners of the Earth by the loving and submissive people in the Kingdom.
donator
Prediction time: once the conversion of CK into New M happens I predict players will get refunded their net XMR deposits from saddam's depository account, thus severing the connection between Crypto Kingdom and XMR for all time. There isn't a purpose for XMR in CK after New M, and after the revaluation Crypto Kingdom will have enough money supply to function, and the game is sufficiently well placed to back itself.

I wish that your word will not happen. Depositories of XMR and other cryptocurrencies, plus the 24/7 markets of ingame item "new" M vs. the currencies, plus the market making provided by Coinshop (and others - just use SELLBUY/BUYSELL according to HH SirJacket instruction), serve the important role of
effortless linking of ingame value with the outside world (aka "real world").

We are not factually valued $100,000,000 (or anything), unless you can exchange your ingame value to outside world value of your choice, with a few clicks, while smoking cigar in a jacuzzi of your choice. I will expand this statement soon due to the reason of difficulty with typing lengthy just now.
donator
NewCorp announcement

NewCorp owns about 1/3 of land in CryptoTown and a lot of other stuff as well. There is considerable uncertainty about how land will be priced in the future, so NewCorp stock offers an interesting and liquid sideplay while waiting for CK to gain its realistic value.

In the past, 1500-1520 was the high point of land valuation, when the totality of land in CK was worth as much as the totality of CKG (which, at that time, served the role that CK does now (and M will do in the future, after the current M will become M3). The low point might be pretty much now, because Building dividends have been paused for ages, and there is much uncertainty and the GM cannot make any decisions about anything before we see where CK settles, and it has now been floating about 12 hours and gone up 83% in that time.

Listing of assets, which does not even include NewFarms and the unzoned chapelries.

NewCorp decided that owning M3 (currently: M) does not serve any purpose so sold it all (bought CK with it).

NewCorp is seeking new investors, so offers the following bonus for everyone who increases their holdings in NewCorp (current holdings are listed; there is no penalty for reducing holding but obviously transfers between own characters are ignored):

ZECHARIAH (36)   17,900
SOUL (19)   5,800
LITTLEFLOCK (410)   3,800
THUD (80)   2,635
LOAF (680)   1,100
DEPTSTORE (412)   773
FLUFFYPONY (21)   500
STONETON (74)   204
UNIVERSITY (45)   200
HOKUSAI (64)   200
DJJACKET (31)   190
PJ (134)   150
KRONICBLAZER (46)   110
TOWNHALL (43)   100
BANK (52)   100
GSIC (395)   100
HS-S3 (252)   90
HEIMO (54)   50
BUCKET (955)   10
STEPPENWOLFSON (219)   1

You must buy S-NC so that you hold it continuously from end-1666 to end-1670. If you do, you will get a bonus based on the investment, as follows:
1-10 shares => receive 100% of the final value of the shares as a bonus (paid as M), so the shares are effectively free as you can sell them and just keep the bonus. Also the value will go up most likely as a result of the purchases, because the bonus is so good. The increase in value will make it even better.
11-100 shares => receive 25% bonus (in addition to the 100% for the first 10 shares). It does not sound too impressive but it's only 4 years, so in fact a 6.25% annual dividend if you wish to think like that.
101-1000 shares => for this tranche you receive 5% bonus which admittedly is not much.

Lastly, NewCorp reminds everyone about who the Voice is.

I have to add, even though this concerns NewCorp: some people have decided to sell CK after the announcement. Please consider: CK becomes money in the game, and in the same way as now everyone must hold M (moneretos) in order to get along, in the future the token is CK. Everyone, even they who do not even have CK at the moment, need to acquire it because it is money. They need to sell moneretos to get the money.

I know it does not usually happen in people's lives that the unit of money is changed. But that is what we are doing anyway. CK will be the important token and everything will revolve around it. XMR is just a depository share, and it does not matter at all to the game any more, if people keep them in their accounts or not. The $1.7 million worth of it can be withdrawn without it having any effect to the game. It was the official reason why this game was started, to support XMR. But now XMR can support itself and we are now free to do what we want. And there is no reason to withdraw as the moneretos are handy in Saddam's depository

I repeat, and this is not investment advice, just trying to explain what is going to happen: The new monetary balances are based on CK item, so that everyone will get money based on [#of CK held]*[price]. The higher the CK price, the more money everyone gets. It just does not make any sense to sell CK. Sorry I am tired, just trying to get the message through.
donator
With these changes is there a way to withdraw 'New M' as XMR, and/or will there be an in-game market between M3 and New M?

"new M" is an independent item in CK, and is not withdrawable in anything. It will inherit most properties that CK item currently has, including being the share of the game and having votepower. It will not have dividends. The changes are profound enough that they require General Meeting of CK and the changes to the Constitution according to the Constitution (however the legal process does not cause any disturbance to the game).

Yes there will be markets between M3 (0.000001 XMR) and M ("money"), but before that is practically possible, the denomination of M3 will need to be changed to be higher, for instance 0.001 XMR. Otherwise the resolution in pricing is not enough as we do not use decimals. The change will be up to Saddam's depository, as it will cause a minor inconvenience to him, so let him decide.

Are there no more dividends in CK game, or do you mean this change will require a vote to change the constitution?

Other items will give dividends, but it is impractical for the money to give dividends to itself.

The things that require change to the Constitution are not material (as you read it, it may be possible to just leave it as is), but there might be some clarification as to "CK-days".

Rules will need to be amended, since at present they state as follows (Rules can be decided by GM so no paperwork needed):

Crypto Kingdom Rules
- -
Rule #2 - Items
- -
CK - The share of the game platform is the most important item in the game, as it represents about 75% of the game market cap, is most liquid and has the least spread.

CK ownership is the determinant of CK-days, which are the basis of vote-power both in General Meeting and in the Senate. In addition, the CK-days are used in level-ups and other in-game qualifications.

CK also has dividends. Real-weekly, the GM decides the dividend amount to be paid to CK from system funds, starting immediately.

Only the GM may create more CK. This may be done for 2 purposes only:
- To immediately sell it to the market to raise funds for the system. The placing of asks or OTC dealing is not allowed;
- To create it directly to the player in connection of her exercising the options on CK, issued by the system.

CK buyback is not allowed. Instead, in the event of excess funds, the dividend must be increased.

- -

M (moneretos) - M functions as money in the game. M is a depository share entitling the owner to withdraw 0.000001 XMR per each share of M owned less a fee (currently 1%). It is guaranteed by XMR verifiably held in Saddam's depository. It is not guaranteed by the game.

The new rules will be written asap.
donator
With these changes is there a way to withdraw 'New M' as XMR, and/or will there be an in-game market between M3 and New M?

"new M" is an independent item in CK, and is not withdrawable in anything. It will inherit most properties that CK item currently has, including being the share of the game and having votepower. It will not have dividends. The changes are profound enough that they require General Meeting of CK and the changes to the Constitution according to the Constitution (however the legal process does not cause any disturbance to the game).

Yes there will be markets between M3 (0.000001 XMR) and M ("money"), but before that is practically possible, the denomination of M3 will need to be changed to be higher, for instance 0.001 XMR. Otherwise the resolution in pricing is not enough as we do not use decimals. The change will be up to Saddam's depository, as it will cause a minor inconvenience to him, so let him decide.
donator
In the first 2 hours since the announcement, the markets look as follows:

CK/XMR bid, in Crypto Kingdom Ultima: 13,094 (+87%, it was 7,000 at the start)
XMR/USD, in Coinmarketcap: 21.18 (+0.7%, it was 21.03 at the start)

So the announcement seems to have benefited CK and not hurt XMR, which of course is as intended.

CK item marketcap is now $2.89 million.*

XMR marketcap is $298 million.

Dash marketcap is $734 million.

[* The totality of CK has historically been valued at about 1.5-2x that of the main investable token (1418-1647: CKG ; 1647-1666: CK), however these additional items have mostly non-investment grade liquidity.]
donator
donator
bump (will be removed)
donator
bump (will be removed)
donator
donator
Whereas,
4) Each Peer may appoint Barons and Knights within reason, and they must submit to him.

6) If the promotion incurs a donation, see - they are halved. Someone needs to pay it (to Office), let this one be blessed.

7) It is much blessed to be promoted in 1666, for this is an important year.

And threadpost about it.

So, therefore:

Mikko, DannyBreal and CryptoBaron are ennobled (Baron).
HannaMaaria and Kipra are ennobled (Baroness).

To gain the blessing, they are made to pay the donation themselves.

1*LAG is gifted to each one from the cellar of HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, AOK-GM, OD-GM, AOD-Gen, OF-7, etc. in celebration.

Tavastia-rpietila-CK
donator
donator
Zechariah counts days - 137 behind. Suddenly he realises that It Is Happening, and he is in fact in charge of enforcing the Galactic Codex in the area. The realisations make him abandon the solitude of his jacuzzi and seek for a larger base in Stonehaven, in addition to his Palace which is already well equipped for whatever the future holds. The former Papal embassy in Vene 4 comes to mind and will be checked promptly. "I never wanted to do this revolution alone, and technically I am not alone. But the energies are not balanced - I am mainly boozing with the guys now, and this is the last revolution I will participate in. Whoever wishes to join to do it together, knows what to do."
donator
Zech, I (noms 94) will buy your 10 mil M2 for 1 mil m. If this is satisfactory to you, I'll give the m now.

Nope it is not even mine. Thank you for the offer but no deal this time.

Others: M2 is Most Blessed, just in case you'd like to take advantage energetically Wink
donator
SUBMIT 29 36 1

Also, TMA Prince of Rome, CEO of LuckyLionCorp, TRB, GJB, KFB, FBB, HBB, AOK-K, CBB, recognizes Zechariah's current IRL situation, and has decided to give back.

Code:
50000000 units of M given to Zechariah 36.

It is but a token amount compared to the gifts he has himself received, however not insignificant on its own.

Zechariah apologises for being so late to thank HE TMA Prince of Rome for the wonderful gift amounting to ~1,000 green money. In fact, he probably spent less during the last 24 hours, since people around him are slowly realising that money is an illusion:

The agent "Neo" just got unlimited money initiation.
I'm extremely grateful towards His royal highness Zechariach for giving me this opportunity to prove myself in the way of light.  I will not ask for any salary of my employee ever again, From any employer of mine forever. Ever

, which - of course - keeps his costs at bay.

Since sleep is slow on-coming, Zechariah remembers how good he was today with his carriage: Three peasant kids wanted a ride to the main road and it was dark, wet and chilly. He hung up with his MGR-5, arranged the stuff in the carriage to allow 3 kids to get in, took them to the place of their wishes, and asked in the end:

"Do you have any money?"

- Sir, no I don't.

"OK, here is 50."

donator
Slightly edited from the Game channel:

zechariah [12:32 AM]
I have had troubles always, since 2008 the minimum when they confiscated all my wealth. I am not trying to make excuses, only give info that I cannot always proceed in the direction you wish or as quickly as I myself would like.

Lucky me at least both PJ and Neo have unlimited money now.
^it means less need to take care of them.

crichton [12:34 AM]
my point is that handmade quests likely don't scale and the more players you gain, the less trust you can gain in an immediate time frame, therefore provably fair games cut costs in time and money and create trust in the system
Zechariah: just look at all the time you spend trying to convince us to trust you and multiply that 10-100X
you think you're tired now?

zechariah [12:37 AM]
I think right now everything goes as planned.
The important financial measuringstick is CK marketcap
And that has finally started to rise again

crichton [12:40 AM]
Well, I'm gonna use Mooo's fixes for my in game resolutions as I don't like spending game money on handmade quests and I hate waiting weeks for a simple event to unfold. Also, those solutions can be added when everyone figures out we need scalable solutions /rant

On a separate issue, is anyone aware that there is an incentive for building owners to attack other building owners? I feel that may be intentional, but am not sure.

zechariah [12:46 AM]
The less buildings standing, the higher payout per building. This will remain in Clans as well.
Actually broken windows are good for the economy. When buildings are destroyed, Game gets more money as taxes since people anyway rebuild them. Some of this money even boosts the buildings pools, creating a virtuous cycle.
I have to warn everyone that I just decided Malla has burned many enough times and I will punish anyone who tries to harm it.

crichton [12:50 AM]
so the increased pool payouts can be used to buy armies to destroy more buildings which give you more money to buy armies....
So did you just ask Evan what to do here? :innocent:

zechariah [12:51 AM]
yes and also CK goes up since Game gets so much money from NPC salaries

crichton [12:51 AM]
got it

zechariah [12:52 AM]
are you long Dash?

crichton [12:53 AM]
long PIVX--they only have 130 nodes of liquidity on their main exchange and they avoid instamine taint
a few shills is all that's missing and the nodes auto-incentivize that behavior

zechariah [12:57 AM]
3    Dash Dash    $688,235,146

crichton [12:59 AM]
problem is that masternodes are at a ridiculous price and those types of investors are rarely as dense as Ver when it comes to their investments--though I tend to overestimate people's capabilities for stupidity at times and 2008 happened :grimacing:

zechariah [1:00 AM]
nope, I mean CK is just undervalued. Instead of bashing dash, buy CK
CK is 1/400 the price of Dash, and I am smarter than Evan.

crichton [1:03 AM]
The provable fairness issue is a real thing, so until it's handled, I'm gonna mention it from time to time.
And also, I want to diversify at this point, ck gots all my XMR
Small time bankrolls are more stingy with their funds (by perceived or imaginary context is unimportant--as it is real to them), so any way to get ahead of them crying "Foul!" loud and clear across the interwebs, is probably in the best interest of the game's marketing. (edited)

zechariah [1:09 AM]
All I am saying is that buying CK now approximately equals buying BTC or XMR at the same marketcap.
For the interest of disclosure, I had the chance to participate in BTC <$2M, and did participate in XMR.

crichton [1:12 AM]
All I'm saying that when Zuckberg freaked out that FB's servers almost went down, it wasn't a paranoid delusion, it was an understanding of how fast information travels along social networks--my point is that you can't convince people to trust you as fast as the system can. (edited)
So build it that way, rather than say you don't need to because you are a great guy--most people aren't going to bother getting to know you[their loss -editor]

zechariah [1:14 AM]
I need some time because there is a lot of misinformation about me around, and that has been built over the years at a great cost.
I am just telling that it might not be the worst idea to procure 100,000*CK now, as they are more rare than either BTC or XMR and cost only 5,500 apiece

crichton [1:15 AM]
You should be focused on the game's reputation, not selling me on false information or how good a buy ck is.

zechariah [1:16 AM]
Please give me actionable suggestions on how to.
(while I continue to buy CK based on what I just said)

crichton [1:20 AM]
Make it provably fair like any dice site that people pump money into--create auto-functions that incorporate fairness at every level. It's not brain science. Just imagine you only have $20 to play a game--do you play the one that offers provably fair outcomes or the one that doesn't?

zechariah [1:23 AM]
Which modules require this feature?

crichton [1:27 AM]
That's easy. All of them. Though d-20 and the tech tree already have solutions on IRC.

zechariah [1:29 AM]
is SPOIL a priority?

luigi1111 [1:33 AM]
not a huge one IMO
but it "should" be provably fair, sure

crichton [1:34 AM]
Was before you burned all my DIS to the ground, but that's a distant memory. I would say you can just have lists of God events and let the d-20 sort it out publicly and make it like a market event that everyone must hedge against or prep for as best they can.
Why announce it when you can just have it land like a meteor on the gameplay?

zechariah [1:35 AM]
I value my time.

crichton [1:35 AM]
It will cut your time and can be built into the game
or would you rather have to deal with a 1000 customer complaints
people will bitch, dude
and you can't just put them on ignore or weed them out--nor should you want to as they are customers (edited)
Do you know why people were leery of playing quests with you?

zechariah [1:42 AM]
Why is nobody appreciating that I have given away $500k in the last 2 weeks inside a game whose marketcap is about the same... ?

crichton [1:43 AM]
Why do feel your giving that money entitles you to not address an issue that will likely determine the long term success of the game
The game's bigger than you, and we all want it to succeed and have invested time and money for that to happen

zechariah [1:45 AM]
If there is anything you can do, just do it.

crichton [1:45 AM]
Cool.

zechariah [1:48 AM]
I am buying CK as you can see...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17931430

I actually gave you a real-month..
and yes it's up from 4400 to some 5800
If you actually care about money, why not just speculate on CK

crichton [1:54 AM]
I'm an INTJ, so money is just a tool for me. What I value is that systems are built on principles that can scale and are antifragile in nature. If I see flaws, I point them out and hopefully offer fixes that are efficient in both time and costs.

zechariah [1:55 AM]
INTP here, so our only difference is that I grok unlimited money, you don't.

crichton [1:56 AM]
You can't buy your way out of bad design--see the 80s comedy classic The Money Pit

zechariah [1:57 AM]
When you are ready, you don't need to.

From this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18104762
it SHOULD be obvious that money is a joke
Pages:
Jump to: