Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town) - page 3. (Read 7201 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
It being past six already...

Fucking (actually: getting Fucked) and Giving a Fuck

FUCKED char_id [optionalmessage]

By this command you state that char_id has fucked you. You both get points for that, as per detailed instructions below.

Fucking is fun, but the energy is higher if you are virgin, or reasonably close to it. Therefore, let it be stated,

If no one has fucked you, and you therefore have never executed the command FUCKED char_id, you get 0 points, because you don't know anything about fucking and should not advise the others who know better.

If you only have one precious char_id who has ever fucked you, you both get 100 points. This is the ideal situation for many, for 200 points are guaranteed for mutual faithful fucking relationship initially, and after adding the partner's bonus points, it'll be 200+200 = 400 points. No one should aim to a lower score to be honest, since a simple loving fucking relationship with just one faithful fucking partner, scores you both this much, so why bother.

Once you execute FUCKED char_id another time, the previous guy gets quite some shame for being unable to retain you. So, therefore, the score is calculated as follows:

1st fucker: 20 points
2nd fucker: 70 points
you: 90 points.

We believe in 2nd chances, so you only lose 10 points by getting fucked by another guy, since it is ok.

Once you get fucked by a third guy (only the first time each guy fucks you is important to be mentioned; from then on it's free game with only the codeword "banana" (in any language) stopping you to be fucked time after time by any of the guys who already fucked you as they like to fuck you), then you get a hefty penalty for being unable to decide. The first guy actually retains his points, the second one is penalised and even the third one usually does not feel too good on average, since you are on a slippery slope now:

1st fucker: 20 points
2nd fucker: 13 points
3rd fucker: 17 points
you: 50 points.

The fourth time you execute FUCKED char_id, yes, you are fucked. Nobody believes in your faithfulness any more, but at least you can still give some points to the guys, solely for the reason that at least you don't fuck with just everyone. The latest fucker gets the points for convincing you to take the penalty for yourself (or for pissing off the previous fuckers who get less benefit for their fucking you since you have become cheap, and it is their fault as they could not make you feel wholesome with them - if they did, you'd fuck with nobody else but were happy with the previous guy):

1st fucker: 10 points
2nd fucker: 4 points
3rd fucker: 4 points
4th fucker: 12 points
you: 30 points.

Fifth-seventh FUCKED char_id can be used to drive home the point that despite your being cheap, you are still able to give some points (before going pleasure-only). The one who took your virginity gets the most points, and the latest fucker the second most. At this point the others are equal.

2nd fucker: 3 points
3rd fucker: 3 points
4th fucker: 3 points
5th fucker: 8 points
you: 27 points.

2nd fucker: 2 points
3rd fucker: 2 points
4th fucker: 2 points
5th fucker: 2 points
6th fucker: 6 points
you: 24 points.

2nd fucker: 1 point
3rd fucker: 1 points
4th fucker: 1 points
5th fucker: 1 points
6th fucker: 1 points
7th fucker: 5 points
you: 20 points.

After 7th one, you are public property and anyone can fuck with you and you can ask any price for it. Only the first guy gets 10 points from you, since at that time he did not know that you'd become a pro. Others get nothing, including you.

Example of how considerate fucking gives points:

If there are people: A, B, C, D, E and Z (these are example letters and bear no significance to the people named A, B, C, D, E and Z, who exist) and all get fucked by Z (and nobody else) and Z gets fucked by D only, the calc will be as follows:

Z 100+100+100+100+100+100 = 600
D 100+100 = 200
A 100
B 100
C 100
E 100
----------------
total 1200

Now, if B gets tired of masturbation, and FUCKED E, the situation changes as follows:

Z 100+20+100+100+100+100 = 520
D 100+100 = 200
E 100+70 = 170
A 100
C 100
B 90
----------------
total 1180

The next one to slip from Z's harem is, of course, A, who proceeds to get fucked by C (remember in this example the letters bear no significance):

Z 20+20+100+100+100+100 = 440
D 100+100 = 200
E 100+70 = 170
C 100+70 = 170
A 90
B 90
----------------
total 1160

B loses it and opens her bosom to all the rest, in the following order: [A, C, D], causing a great deterioration in the total points and the following result:

Z 20+10+100+100+100+100 = 430
D 100+100+8 = 208
C 100+70+3 = 173
E 100+3 = 103
A 90+3 = 93
B 27
----------------
total 1034

Final calculation of score total

To get the total score, the people who get fucked, must be compensated for their losing of a lot of points for becoming fucked by many guys. If they were not compensated, they would not fuck with me, or other high level guys, except in order to lose virginity. So the compensation is as follows:

All people you have been fucked by, give you bonus score. If you only got fucked by one, the score of that one will be added to yours. If you have been fucked by several (this time with no limit, even if everyone has fucked you), you get the average of the fuckers' (initial) points. This will be final points, and the example states as follows (full explanations given):

Z: 430 initial points, plus 208 / 1 = 208 bonus points for getting fucked by D, who is a quality partner, total = 638 points
D: 208 initial points, plus 430 / 1 = 430 bonus points for getting fucked by Z only, total = 638 points
C: 173 initial points, plus 430 / 1 = 430 bonus points for getting fucked by Z only, total = 603 points
E: 103 initial points, plus 430 / 1 = 430 bonus points for getting fucked by Z only, total = 533 points
A: 93 initial points, plus (430+173) / 2 = 302 (rounded up, of course) bonus points for getting fucked by both C and Z, total = 395 points  
B: 27 initial points, plus (430+208+173+103+93) / 5 = 202 bonus points for getting fucked by everyone, total = 229 points

Total time logged in: 111 days, 11 hours and 47 minutes.

Listen to Music.

After listening to it twice, Total time logged in: 111 days, 11 hours and 56 minutes.

GIVE FUCK amount char_id [message]

When you care about someone, you give a FUCK (or several). This is just an item, so it can be given as usual. See explanation from item details (below):

Description Edit
FUCKs are given if you care about others.

Note
The more fucks you give, the more the other one should pay attention. Everyone can do what they want, but if they want YOU to do(/say/think/etc.) something, they give a fuck (or several) and indicate the reason in the note, as follows: "GIVE FUCK howmanyfucksyougive towhom [messagetext]", practical example "GIVE FUCK 1 1033 [care about you]" (this command gives a single fuck about Eili, and is a double message, since it may be a interpreted as 1) that the giver of the fuck cares about Eili, OR 2) that it is a command for Eili to care about herself more) If you DON'T give a fuck, there is no fuck given. It's only when you DO give it, that counts. Be clear in the message if you want the message to be clear (and not when not).

Now, Total time logged in: 111 days, 12 hours and 45 minutes. (I copy these because I am personally fascinated about the numerology, and I give fuck(s) about(/to) people.)

Listen to Music.
donator
Zechariah has correctly attributed the following people: C, D, E, Z, with the following attributes (2 holders of each attribute exist):

a+ non-thief
a- thief

b+ truthspeaker
b- liar

c+ STO
c- STS

d+ light
d- darkness

e+ incarnate as man
e- incarnate as woman

f+ masculine
f- feminine

The quest is to be the first one to present the correct attributes for each person (technically: mind/body/spirit complex). Only one try per BCT account, and I will not necessarily be online to identify the correct "row" immediately. If tie, first one wins. I decide other matters.

Prize: 1,000 mil.

Later it was added that 24 more hours only. This elapsed with no correct answers. The correct personality of some people is given below:

A: ------
B: -----+
D: -+++-+
Z: ++++++

(The remaining feminines will remain a mystery not to be talked about in the thread, I am sure we understand.) A and Z love each other very much.
donator
Zechariah feels it is important that he discloses a conversation:

- Are you a motherfucking God?

"Hopefully soon. Unless she comes by 6 pm, the other girls are also liable to be fucked by me if they want.*"

*Anything not mentioned in the disclosure should not be assumed.
donator
i not know is game work but i see no withdrawn only deposit and what to earn money with this game i not understant

Withdrawals are hand processed for security reasons. So anything you want to withdraw you would first GIVE to NEW.

give b1 2000 new

After you've entered that command, you contact saddam via game messaging (letter icon at top right of screen) or saddambitcoin here--he runs the btc and xmr wallets for deposits and withdrawals.

How about the e1 exchange in embassy after the "delivery" arrives on Monday? Make similar command there on the spot or how? There is somebody at all times to take care of it?

Whether Embassy dealing desk comes into possession of a great number of banknotes and when, I can say that it is my intention that it happens and soon, but I am not the slightest in the loop personally, so please address your questions to the ones responsible (SA Ron).

It is my wish and command that there is somebody at all times. The only case that there is no somebody at all times, is when that somebody specifically ignores my wish and command in favor of something else (which is stupid, of course, but the stupidity of people is surprising).
donator
Surprise Gig:

today@21:30 local (in 65 min)

donator
Surprise Gig:
H A N N A M A A R I A

today@21:30 local (in 90 min)

Toompuiestee 27
donator
So the 10k M = 1 EUR peg is key to all of this from the sense of ease of calculation.

I just yesterday consumed 100,000,000,000 M and also revalued M to 100,000,000.00 EUR to make it easy to calculate. Anyone can do it, since the operation is with exponent alone, mantissa is ignored. (Sorry for being technical, I am the chairman of mental arithmetics assn of Finland Wink )

No need to be a special kind of genius to understand, E1 is like Gox fiat balance for now, only chosen can cash out at this moment. If there will be more walking and hopefully beautiful ATMs in whole Europe and not only in a capital of Estonia markets will catch up.

If you have faith, you will sell the following:

E1, B1, M3.

And buy the following:

M.

The items with positive item:level (K1 or higher) are neutral. They may go up or down in value.

I AM the GM.
donator
A note is slipped to Zechariah who is enjoying his life in a room in a guesthouse. (The fans may ask: 'How can he enjoy his life, is he not lonely?' Please. Wait. This is exactly that thing he is addressing here for no lack of sudden realisations is in there.)

Because - he is not lonely, Osho (etcx3 for those concerned) is with him. Upon some CAV, they exchange the following words:

- If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.

"You also said something about the difference between a good key and a good lock, remember."

- Sorry no, I am drunk, but obviously since the onus is on you on this one, please remind me.

"Ah, I am supposed to quote you since you are too drunk and it is somehow my fault? Please give me a break. Do you not understand that if I force my will on someone without her permission, I am a thief. Rape is theft. And so is pouring DOM to your mouth. Since I am not a thief, you are a liar. Do you even understand?"

- Of course I do. This is for public edification only. Besides - even Jesus has a polarity of thief*, lucky she is not here atm, she'd blush for the disclosure.

"I want my lock good, the same way as my key is all-powerful. I see the error in my past speaking concerning engagement. That one binds you only if you are not a liar, since obviously I could not receive you (despite the condition of the lock) if you meant what you said."

In the name of the Infinite Creator: Father, Mother, Son and the Holy Spirit, this matter is what is happening, and its happening closer than what one thinks, is what gives you a third star if you are one of the guys mentioned, and the following sentence concerning you is true: '++++++'. Peace. Or war. I don't care, as long as everyone is proceeding in his/her path towards power, love, wisdom and magic (or even then). We have time. If I have time, I'll post about it, but now please just excuse me, I am entertaining my guest/s.

ADD: I am sure it goes without mention what happens to the bil if no one decides to disclose the information in here in 24 hours: the offer expires.

*[Matt 21, KJV] Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
donator
From now on, accounts less than 7 days old are ineligible for the contest for 1,000,000,000 M. (And the answers so far are wrong, thank you Smiley )
donator
C: a- b- c- d- e- f-
D: a+ b+ c+ d+ e+ f+
E: a- b- c- d- e+ f+
Z: a+ b+ c+ d+ e- f-

Voice #10.
donator
C: a+ b+ c+ d+ e+ f+
D: a- b- c- d- e- f-
E: a+ b+ c+ d+ e- f-
Z: a- b- c- d- e+ f+

Answer is in correct form. Let the wise be better able to solve the riddle than this one.
donator
Zechariah has correctly attributed the following people: C, D, E, Z, with the following attributes (2 holders of each attribute exist):

a+ non-thief
a- thief

b+ truthspeaker
b- liar

c+ STO
c- STS

d+ light
d- darkness

e+ incarnate as man
e- incarnate as woman

f+ masculine
f- feminine

The quest is to be the first one to present the correct attributes for each person (technically: mind/body/spirit complex). Only one try per BCT account, and I will not necessarily be online to identify the correct "row" immediately. If tie, first one wins. I decide other matters.

Prize: 1,000 mil.
donator
Listen to Music.

Announcement concerning the monetary matters in the Kingdom

1. Embassy has opened the 24/7 dealing desk, meaning exchange between the following:

Money
Markka (M)
Markka certificates

Currency
silver (physical)
AGDC (Silverbank AGD)
gold (physical)
B1
M3
E1
Euro banknotes
USD banknotes

Portable items of value
any

Full service level is expected to be reached in 24 hours.

2. Until otherwise announced, 1*E1=10,000*M

I will add more important info soon but in brief, the following will happen to (hopefully) clear out the confusion:

1. The pump group (me, Soul, Littleflock) will consume 100,000,000,000*M (= exactly EUR 10,000,000.00 because of fixed rate) only our own money, everybody else can keep theirs.

1a. This makes the quantity of M outstanding to be 500,000,000,000 and it also backs the value of EUR since I just put "New bid added for 2000000 units of e1 at a limit price of 10000." meaning: you can actually get 10,000*M per 1*EUR in Euro banknotes* surrendered (to the 24/7 treasury in Vene 2 or any agent). When the 20 billion is gone, the value of EUR is not guaranteed any more.

2. The certificates are already denominated nicely (100k-10mil) so that they correspond to the EUR denominations with the same colors (we don't have the short(est) five, but have a gold 'EUR 1000' instead).

3. The certificates are unaffected but there is a split in Markka so that 1 in the account gives 2 (1:2 split), SO:

3a. The quantity of Markka will become 1,000,000,000,000, which corresponds to EUR 100,000,000.00 (using the fixed EUR backing rate until 20 billion is gone and EUR can float freely). Please refrain from consuming Markka because this is a nice round figure. If you feel like consuming, GIVE instead, for approximately the same effect for you.

3b. This will (soon as we get all the depos online which is still pending..) fulfil my promise of CK having a 100,000,000 EUR marketcap:

Depositories of XMR and other cryptocurrencies, plus the 24/7 markets of ingame item "new" M vs. the currencies, plus the market making provided by Coinshop (and others - just use SELLBUY/BUYSELL according to HH SirJacket instruction), serve the important role of
effortless linking of ingame value with the outside world.

We are not factually valued $100,000,000 (or anything), unless you can exchange your ingame value to outside world value of your choice, with a few clicks, while smoking cigar in a jacuzzi of your choice. I will expand this statement soon due to the reason of difficulty with typing lengthy just now.
(emphasis mine)

Some people used this insider info to be rich, and others SOLD Markka to buy stupid things even though HH Paul gave them BEER to make them realise their ways (which only partially happened). I actually sent Paul away after our lunch in my wish that this would be more widely understood.

4. It will take some time for the value of B1, M3 to adjust. Arbitrageurs have serious money on the table now Wink

5. Markets remain open.

6. (ADD:) Mindfuck remains OFF and let this be proclaimed to all concerned in the name of the Infinite Creator, etc(x3).

*The treasury accepts also coins but don't please bother the agents with them. (Reasonable fees may apply.)
donator
Announcement concerning the monetary matters in the Kingdom

1. Embassy has opened the 24/7 dealing desk, meaning exchange between the following:

Money
Markka (M)
Markka certificates

Currency
silver (physical)
AGDC (Silverbank AGD)
gold (physical)
B1
M3
E1
Euro banknotes
USD banknotes

Portable items of value
any

Full service level is expected to be reached in 24 hours.

2. Until otherwise announced, 1*E1=10,000*M
donator
Stonehaven 16 18/V 68 [Tallinn this April 5th, 2017]

HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, etc. Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, etc.

HM, Crichton, King of CK, Protector of Plath, Weilder of Vengeance, Searcher of Dragons, etc(x3)

CC: HE Mr. Filippo Formica, The Ambassador of the Republic of Italy to the Republic of Estonia, etc.

YM, I am writing to offer my sincerest apologies for the unfortunate breaches of proper conduct in relation to the ramping-up phase of our base: Embassy in the address Vene 2/II. It has come to our attention that the carriages have been parked to spaces where they should not be, and the person of HE The Ambassador has been violated due to the improper orders given to the guards troops, the cessation of which, hopefully, has already been duly effected.

To reassure You, Sir, of our willingness to begin the restoring of the amicable relations between the Embassies that share the same address, I hereby call Reception to be held in the honor of HE The Ambassador and all the loving people of his country, as well as ours. I beg you to accept 1*DOM as a token of our respect.

All the nobles in Stonehaven [free people in Tallinn] are invited to honor HE The Ambassador in the Grand Ballroom of (our) Embassy in 16 15/VII 68 [April 6th, 2017 @ 17:00; entrance Vene 2, free access starts 30 minutes before the event]. My highest wish, as well as that of HRH Prince Zechariah etc(x3), is to finally be able to receive some of the Peers from all over the Kingdom (and beyond), for his stay in Stonehaven is extended to the end of the year and probably over the winter as well [party passes received now are valid till April 10th].

The Embassy avails itself of this opportunity of assuring You, Sir, and the Embassy of Italy, of its highest consideration.

Paul
donator
Quote from: GM
Monday from 20:00-00:30 there is a new bar in Guest Lounge by our new SA Cadet Renate. The signature drink is Whisky Sour (1mil). Renate promised that when 50 such drinks (or the equivalent of any other drinks) are sold, she will do selfies with anyone present when the bell rings.

IIRC, Renate (SA Cadet) made about 133 mil less costs (~5 mil) during the time.

According to the bolded part, there is a possibility for an encounter if a bell rings in a situation when both SA Renate and someone in the know of this are present. (This is the same type of move than the one that "any girl found in Haikko lounge is subject to be kissed by me" which btw still has not happened even once since 2017-3-31 when the decision was introduced.)

Suddenly Zechariah realises that he does not even know the proper Title of the one whom Zechariah might try to address as something like HE The Ambassador of the Republic of Italy to that of Estonia, etc, if forced to do it in writing without help. Luckily he is not without help; the embassy is only a few steps away and they probably know the answer (and also Zechariah, who already paid a visit earlier, however without audience).

On his way, Zechariah slips in through the security (in the Vene tänav door) with his majesty, stopping to consider that the security in fact needs to be reminded about their duties, so that they would understand better what the duties are. It is too easy to just walk in:

"Sir, I am in. Do you know me?"

- No, Sir, I do not.

"If that is the case, or even when not, please do ask the following question before you let people in:

Sir/Madam/Miss, Where are you going?

This control question is important to allow the people whose business is to go to the Embassy of Italy, go unhindered. (Check that they actually go there, they use the lift lobby and never walk up the stairs.) Everyone else must have a valid Party Pass to show, and the only valid party passes expire on 2017-4-10 (written as: 10.4.2017). Let this decision of the Mission Coordinator be made known to all the staff of Embassy via the submissive people there. If there is anything to ask, Mission Coordinator's phone number is printed in all passes (and is +37253817517)."

Zechariah feels good and tries to enter again. He is asked: "Sir, where are you going?" and he answers "The embassy of Italy", is let in, and tries to access that embassy (the SpecOps AC Malla base in the same address is also called Embassy due to being the Embassy of the Republic of Ireland). He is denied entrance due to the Embassy of Italy not having reception at the time, which he feels is completely ok since they have the authority to decide their opening hours (base:Embassy is 24/7 until otherwise announced).

The remainder of the post is moved here for context-dependency.
donator
reserved
donator
Zechariah wakes up and walks a considerable number of steps to the 24/7 reception, buying a S1000 at 40 mil (in the game they cost less but this one was heavy) while calling the Commandant to indicate that the staffing needs to remain 1+3 at all times, since the signs are accompanied with candles that need replacement at various discrete times, summing up to an approximation of 0.5 staff needed at all times, in addition to all the other staff duties. He is handed a memorandum:

Quote from: GM
We are going to have a reorganisation of the live event party passes soon -

long story short, the passes issued so far, expire at noon Monday. They do not grant access after that. You can buy new ones at the venue.

Monday from 20:00-00:30 there is a new bar in Guest Lounge by our new SA Cadet Renate. The signature drink is Whisky Sour (1mil). Renate promised that when 50 such drinks (or the equivalent of any other drinks) are sold, she will do selfies with anyone present when the bell rings. Just as a sidenote, I asked whether the normal price for selfies is 10 mil or whether "it just does not happen with money u'know", she almost slapped my face to indicate the stupidity of my question. Renate is a model.

It has to be noted that if the special agent nicknames or pics bear any resemblance to outside world people, there is a nonzero probability that the resemblance arises from random chance.
donator
Announcement concerning the monetary affairs of CK (updated 2017-4-2 14:00 UTC)

1) The accounts Zechariah, Soul and LittleFlock represent more than 1000 entities who own the assets. The accounts are managed by HRH Prince Zechariah.

2) The accounts pledge themselves to maintain the peg 1*E1 = 50,000*M until otherwise announced.

3) The accounts consume 18,704,945,975*M (EUR 374,000) to celebrate the success of the revaluation. This makes the total outstanding amount to be 600,000,000,000*M (EUR 12,000,000). The accounts own 256,266,816,665*M after the maculation (42.7% of M issued).

4) There will be no new M issued until otherwise announced.

5) The information on Markka banknotes is updated.
donator
I don't know if you are a Peer, but if I were you, I'd just come first and cause the King to make you a Peer while on your way.

See you in Embassy! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: