Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCH] 666Coin - The Devil's answer [100% ANON][Scrypt][PoW][PoS][ASIC] - page 2. (Read 19735 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Sorry to all you miners who wasted your time mining this for nothing.

Why you ask sorry ? Who are you ? We are big and smart, and we understand alone without ask you permission what we want to mine. Much more that we payed our rigs without your contribute.

Now stop to post here. You already wrote your thinks, and we really boring to read you.

FaSan
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This pretty much proves my point.  This dev is a real professional.  Look at his classy response when exposed as scammer. Did I say .00000200 each?  Guessing more like .00000001 each with management like his.

You are simple a little child with a little brain, and sure with a little dick  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This pretty much proves my point.  This dev is a real professional.  Look at his classy response when exposed as scammer. Did I say .00000200 each?  Guessing more like .00000001 each with management like his.
It's no wonder it is dropping.  Here is why, again.

coins in the publics hands == 45621
coins in the devs hands    == 4435493

The reason I say in the devs hands is simple.  Read his so called plan for the pre-mine.  Its a bunch of made up shit that is cover for him to sell off the pre-mine for a fast buck.  He will make up wallets and ship coins off as payments and funding for these so called groups like the witches and the priests.  Then empty those wallets onto any buy orders that pop up.  Its laughable.  No one will ever pay .00025000 btc each for these.  Shit I bet no one would pay .00000200 each for them.  Sorry to all you miners who wasted your time mining this for nothing.  Oh btw don't expect the public to get much of this coin going forward with that scam block timer of 666 seconds either.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34716770.jpg
Activity: 168
It's no wonder it is dropping.  Here is why, again.

coins in the publics hands == 45621
coins in the devs hands    == 4435493

The reason I say in the devs hands is simple.  Read his so called plan for the pre-mine.  Its a bunch of made up shit that is cover for him to sell off the pre-mine for a fast buck.  He will make up wallets and ship coins off as payments and funding for these so called groups like the witches and the priests.  Then empty those wallets onto any buy orders that pop up.  Its laughable.  No one will ever pay .00025000 btc each for these.  Shit I bet no one would pay .00000200 each for them.  Sorry to all you miners who wasted your time mining this for nothing.  Oh btw don't expect the public to get much of this coin going forward with that scam block timer of 666 seconds either.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Well it was listed at 50k now its down to 25k.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
[WTB] 666coin at 0.0005 BTC for each. PM Please

It is for sale on allcrypt for 0.0005 BTC each as we speak.
Activity: 140
mine will you can before this gets big.  Cheesy
Activity: 140
when will the faucet be refilled again.  Huh
Two words on the next steps.

I still to work for open a Social Network website.

There all 666Coin fan can register (for free) and interact with each other. People can share multimedia (audio/video/photos), chat with each other on a public room or talk in private with audio/video support.

Will have a special Marketplace area, where every user can add and sell their own things, like a real ecommerce site. The site will do, optionally, a free Escrow service.

Will have a special games area (for fun and/or for play with coins)

Will have a responsabile person (hired) for every macro location area (Asia, America, Africa, Australia, Europe).

And much more... still in touch Wink

Activity: 11
Added 666Coin to the pool, no registration required.

http://cryptofrenzy.eu/
Activity: 224
Giveaway update.

You can now earn an extra 10 666COINS by liking and commenting on our new YouTube videos.

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1549.0.html
Activity: 13
Activity: 588
Should remove PRE from the thread title.
666COIN now 3rd place on Comfort.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: