Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCH] 666Coin - The Devil's answer [100% ANON][Scrypt][PoW][PoS][ASIC] - page 3. (Read 19735 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keep voting here. we are catching up 3rd place.

https://comkort.com/vote#666
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The only service I am offering is informing the public.

Yes, sure. Robin Hood   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 168
The only service I am offering is informing the public.  And so far they are listening your coins hash rate is about dead.  I keep asking about exchanges to expose your premine scam.  It is clear when a guy does a huge premine and long block times like this what the goal is. To dump off the pre-mine.
What coin ?  You hold all the coin.

And you still to crash my balls here because I've not agree to your proposal to pay you for be a intermediary with the exchanges.

I answer you again, no I'm not interesting to your services.

What coin ?  You hold all the coin.
Activity: 140
6.66% pre-mine. GTFO while you can. Stop wasting your hash for this abomination of a coin.

May you rot in HELL!!!
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
holy crap look at my hashrate while mining this. It has been at this for a while :O

Will this coin be on an exchange soon?

You want to dump the coin already ? Patience and will be.
Will this coin be on an exchange soon?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hoping to see another sunrise from home!
I am not food stamps.  As you can see he won't answer the questions.  He knows why.  Because his plan was to get it picked up by a major exchange then dump it.  This won't be happening.  Major exchanges don't pick up coins like this.  So my guess is he will back up 15 yards and punt.  Leaving this coin dead and unsupported.

You maybe right, sorry for trying to say you. Were foodstamps. All I know is I did the twitter and Facebook like for 10 coins each and was paid very fast.

I don't see many if any dev posts today you may be right or he is spending time in a more friendly forum, I hope it's the latter

Hell, I was gonna put in for the job of interviewing the witches, lol
Activity: 232
Bounty Received thanks Dev.
I will be using them for block bonus

http://666coin.slugmonkeypool.net/

EDIT 5 666 Block Bonus for the next 20 blocks
I am not food stamps.  As you can see he won't answer the questions.  He knows why.  Because his plan was to get it picked up by a major exchange then dump it.  This won't be happening.  Major exchanges don't pick up coins like this.  So my guess is he will back up 15 yards and punt.  Leaving this coin dead and unsupported.
Pages:
Jump to: