Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCH] 666Coin - The Devil's answer [100% ANON][Scrypt][PoW][PoS][ASIC] - page 5. (Read 19735 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Made you do what? Pre-mine more coins than miners will be able to mine for weeks? greedy bastard
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hail Luis_Cifer the Dev~il  Cool
6.66% of nothing is still nothing.

ok

7 years of bad luck will befall on you

Grin Grin Grin

Empty threats from some 15 year old greedy "dev" pretending to be Lucifer, are still just empty threats.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

ok

7 years of bad luck will befall on you

Grin Grin Grin
Are you fucking kidding me? 6% pre=mine and you guys are still mining this? If there had been an instamine, at least the coins would be spread out between miners....BUT THE DEV HAS 6.66% OF ALL COINS. THIS IS AN INSANELY LARGE PRE-MINE AND WILL BE DUMPED BY THE DEV CAUSING THE COIN TO BECOME WORTHLESS.

Get it together guys, don't waste hash on a coin that will be worthless in a week.

6.66% PRE-MINE. WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF

You mistake. I don't have interesting to dump the coin. I've interesting to make a big community and use the premine for make this coin the best.

And our coins will pump alone  Smiley

You sir are a complete idiot if you think anyone will believe this shit. 6.66% Pre-mine is more than greedy it is fucking ridiculous.

Maybe you live in another world.

In my world all that you want you must to pay expansive. Adverstings, incentives, events, salaries and many more.

This right here is why so many greedy developers coins fail. If you had concentrated on building a valuable coin, a 1% pre-mine would have been worth many, many times more than your 6% pre-mine. This coin will not ever get any value, whether or not you have good intentions....no one will believe that. Enjoy getting 1 Litecoin satoshi/666 coin.

I wonder if these greedy devs will ever learn that a big pre-mine kills trust in a coin.
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
what about block 79, one hours
Are you fucking kidding me? 6% pre=mine and you guys are still mining this? If there had been an instamine, at least the coins would be spread out between miners....BUT THE DEV HAS 6.66% OF ALL COINS. THIS IS AN INSANELY LARGE PRE-MINE AND WILL BE DUMPED BY THE DEV CAUSING THE COIN TO BECOME WORTHLESS.

Get it together guys, don't waste hash on a coin that will be worthless in a week.

You mistake. I don't have interesting to dump the coin. I've interesting to make a big community and use the premine for make this coin the best.

You sir are a complete idiot if you think anyone will believe this shit. 6.66% Pre-mine is more than greedy it is fucking ridiculous.

Maybe you live in another world.

In my world all that you want you must to pay expansive. Adverstings, incentives, events, salaries and many more.

Can you solo mine this coin? If so how?

Great launch, IMO

Yes you can do it. You have to point your cgminer/bfgminer to your client ip, with user and pass setted in the config file, like this :

Code:
server=1
rpcuser=your user
rpcpass=your pass
rpcallowip = your remote ip (if you do all from the same PC, can be 127.0.0.1)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hoping to see another sunrise from home!
Can you solo mine this coin? If so how?

Great launch, IMO
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Follow the 2 on twitter as PAV0TSARK0

Like on FB as Roberto Pestos

Good luck!!

thanks for joining the page.  Cool

Hello, how to receive bounty FB and Twitter?

Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6522985  Wink

Thanks for your reply! PM sent

Good luck for you, your project and the Devil !!

Good luck!!

Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6522985  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Good luck!!

Thanks
Activity: 232
Off to a late start over slept......LOL
Pool is up and running
PROP
1% Mining Fee

http://666coin.slugmonkeypool.net/
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Hail Satan! 2 threads?  Huh Funny coin and good launch, I'll mine this one.
Ignoring PoS for now, it would take more than 50 days of mining to get the same number of coins as the dev's allocation of premine, and that's assuming you mine every single block in those 50 days. And 17 months of full-time mining to mine the equivalent of the whole premine.

Is it just me that thinks that's a lot?

Don't worry, We will use this coins in right way. Trust us and you will not regret Wink
Pages:
Jump to: