Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCH] 666Coin - The Devil's answer [100% ANON][Scrypt][PoW][PoS][ASIC] - page 4. (Read 19735 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hoping to see another sunrise from home!
No comment dev?  You had so much to say earlier.

You are very much funny  Cheesy
Could it be Mr. foodstamps has nothing todo on a Saturday ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So your only comment is I am funny?  How about a comment on why the block times are so long?  Is that because you want the public to hold very little of your coin to driving up the price for when you dump that huge pre-mine?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

You are very much funny  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
I heard a rumor no exchanges are interested in this coin any truth to that dev?

They just scared, we need some fork shape dildoes to convince them.
I heard a rumor no exchanges are interested in this coin any truth to that dev?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Why no exchange yet?  Seems like a good bounty considering the low reward.  What's the deal dev?

Yes, please add it to exchange first so we can see the "dev" dump his greedy ass pre-mine and prove me right.

so you go to church every sunday, right?

Why the fuck would I go to church on Sunday mornings? I am usually so hung over from Saturday night with some random girl in my bed that I don't wake up till afternoon.

I do not have anything against this coin because it is 666 or whatever. I do not believe in any religion.

I just think it is a ridiculously high pre-mine. And I think the wannabe developer is greedy and ignorant.

I'm really pity for your pointless existence. Now go out from my thread and going to search a reason for your life.

OH NOES!!!! WHAT WILL I DO NOW?
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
I do not have any vested interest in this coin. But, I will say that without an IPO or any actual plans beside some vague references, that is a really high premine.
6.66% pre-mine. GTFO while you can. Stop wasting your hash for this abomination of a coin.
Why no exchange yet?  Seems like a good bounty considering the low reward.  What's the deal dev?

Yes, please add it to exchange first so we can see the "dev" dump his greedy ass pre-mine and prove me right.

Why the fuck would I go to church on Sunday mornings? I am usually so hung over from Saturday night with some random girl in my bed that I don't wake up till afternoon.

I do not have anything against this coin because it is 666 or whatever. I do not believe in any religion.

I just think it is a ridiculously high pre-mine. And I think the wannabe developer is greedy and ignorant.

I'm really pity for your pointless existence. Now go out from my thread and going to search a reason for your life.

Activity: 126

Activity: 140
Why no exchange yet?  Seems like a good bounty considering the low reward.  What's the deal dev?

Why no exchange yet?  Seems like a good bounty considering the low reward.  What's the deal dev?

Activity: 211
Someone have their coin(s) frozen LOL
Pages:
Jump to: