Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★ - page 16. (Read 11471 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Not really liking the NBA lines for tonight.! I expect all the favorites to win!

Philadelphia 76rs  @ New Orleans Pelicans:  New Orleans(-15) at 1.76 odds                     W
legendary
Australian Open(Tennis)

Im expecting no upsets in men's and women's singles draw. Qtr Finals:

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)

Singles(Mens) Hong Kong Challenger:

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)

You could make a parlay out of these but only if u you r feeling lucky.!! GL.! Smiley

Sharapova would be a sure shot . Would be a good parlay to bet on with Duckworth, which is also almost a sure shot.
Yeah..I like all my picks but I'm a bit scared about Nadal vs Berdych.. Berdych is in good form n if Nadal starts off slow(which is a good possibility) Then berdych could clinch the first set.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Australian Open(Tennis)

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)

You could make a parlay out of these but only if u you r feeling lucky.!! GL.! Smiley

Sharapova would be a sure shot . Would be a good parlay to bet on with Duckworth, which is also almost a sure shot.
legendary
First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

Nice win on that tip, sent you a small tip from my win on it. The draw almost got me worried and why did you close your previous thread ?
Cheers!
Appreciate the tip.! Smiley  Was busy for a while and just came back so thought I'll start a new thread to keep track of my records.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

Nice win on that tip, sent you a small tip from my win on it. The draw almost got me worried and why did you close your previous thread ?
Cheers!
legendary
Australian Open(Tennis)

Makarova.E vs Halep.S : Halep to win(1.35) I'm also betting on Halep to win in straight sets(1.97)(I'd say 60% chance to win(Risky))   L

Bouchard.E vs Sharapova.M : Sharapova to win(1.36)                                                                                                                               W

Berdych.T vs Nadal.R : Nadal to win(1.53) ...Out of 20 past meetings Nadal leads 17 to 3 but berdych is in really good form.                  L

Murray.A vs Kyrgios.N: Murray.A to win(1.13)                                                                                                                                              W

Duckworth.J vs Eysseric.J : Duckworth to win(1.14)                                                                                                                            L         

legendary
First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet)

GL.! Smiley

I am new to sports betting, and just bet from tips. Can you add more details like if its a tennis/football or a basketball match , and what time it starts ?

Oh.!! sorry Ajaxmoor.! I'll keep that im mind from this time.! and if I ever forget again.. Please google the team name or matchups(Napoli vs Genoa) and you would find the Sport it is..and the league.! Thanks.! Smiley

Looks like your team is winning. Good luck with it Smiley

They were leading till HT just a few mins back the opponents scored... 1 all with 30 mins to spare.!! Napoli should scores again.! Smiley
legendary
First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

I am new to sports betting, and just bet from tips. Can you add more details like if its a tennis/football or a basketball match , and what time it starts ?

Oh.!! sorry Ajaxmoor.! I'll keep that im mind from this time.! and if I ever forget again.. Please google the team name or matchups(Napoli vs Genoa) and you would find the Sport it is..and the league.! Thanks.! Smiley
legendary
Are you going to post odds too?

Good luck on your picks

I totally forgot.!! :/ I'll post em from the next time.!!
legendary
Any tenis tip for Melbourne?

PS: Napoli is my bet as well.

Aussie open Tips will be up 1 hr b4 it starts.! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Are you going to post odds too?

Good luck on your picks
legendary
Activity: 1372
First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Any tenis tip for Melbourne?

PS: Napoli is my bet as well.
legendary
First tip.!!

GL.! Smiley
legendary
Im back with my picks and the thread is open for other's to post their picks. we can discuss them and I could keep track of their wins and losses.!

Like my picks?? Tips are appreciated
address: 1PpMfgM5aX6QqEMjQJDKTbjnjwKfkJuJ7G

Thanks.!! Smiley

Always remember : Gamble with what you can afford to lose.!
Pages:
Jump to: