Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★ - page 15. (Read 11471 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thank god Napoli won that game . It was 1-1 at 70 minutes and luckily they scored. EVen though your tip was a double chance  bet, I had bet only on Napoli win.
Thank god they scored that goal .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I'm following you now, lil bro.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Halep looked soo uncomfortable on court today. Really poor tennis. could never get it going. My parlay down the drain.! :/

Yeah Halep's looked like a noob even though she is world no.3. She never got into the groove. and now Nadal is in the same situation. Berdych is absolutely destroying him.

That match was crazy. nadal was the clear favourite, but I see a lot of people bet on the opponent as well. He also had fairly good chances to win with the payouts given.
good money could be won by these who bet on Berdych. Still a surprise for me.

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time.. But when u look at those stats.. Its hard to not pick Nadal. I had just discarded recent form.. The same mistake wont happen again.

Yes, Even im looking forward for the FA cup pick. I guess there's still some time for it. He has mentioned that he will post picks after a few hours.

Exactly same happen to me. But my inner voice was not so strong Sad.
I am looking for some football matches today. What about the Capital One Cup?
Halep started really slow.. Lost two serves straight away..! Got one back..n finding form now!
Nadal got his ass handed to him, he must have been injured, I don't think I've ever seen him lose in straight sets in a grand slam!

I'd like to think it was berdych's game that got Nadal kicked out. And as usual, the problem with all spanish players starting off the game slowly and growing into them in the later sets never really worked for him as berdych was firing all cylinders. I do think Nadal will take some time to get back to his form. Some more ATP tours would surely help.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Halep looked soo uncomfortable on court today. Really poor tennis. could never get it going. My parlay down the drain.! :/

Yeah Halep's looked like a noob even though she is world no.3. She never got into the groove. and now Nadal is in the same situation. Berdych is absolutely destroying him.

That match was crazy. nadal was the clear favourite, but I see a lot of people bet on the opponent as well. He also had fairly good chances to win with the payouts given.

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time.. But when u look at those stats.. Its hard to not pick Nadal. I had just discarded recent form.. The same mistake wont happen again.

Exactly same happen to me. But my inner voice was not so strong Sad.
I am looking for some football matches today. What about the Capital One Cup?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Halep started really slow.. Lost two serves straight away..! Got one back..n finding form now!
Nadal got his ass handed to him, he must have been injured, I don't think I've ever seen him lose in straight sets in a grand slam!

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time..

You have an inner voice ? :O . I wish I had one Tongue

Haha..I guess it makes no difference to have one or not ..if he doesnt listen to it..Gl anyways.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time..

You have an inner voice ? :O . I wish I had one Tongue
legendary
Activity: 840

legendary
any good pick for today mate ?

Yes I might have a few. The games doesnt start anytime soon. Will post them an hour or tow before the game starts. Have some football picks in mind. Still have some research to be done though. You'll have to wait for about 6 hrs for it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
any good pick for today mate ?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

I've definitely picked napoli, but who needs a better tips and team that much, to make parlay haha Cheesy
Lol some random parlay? Doesn't really work. Tongue
Activity: 532
First tip.!!

Napoli vs Genoa : Napoli to win (Go for Win or draw for safer bet) :    NAPOLI WON 2-1

Napoli have better score in previous meetings against Genao in all competitions. Napoli are undefeated in nine of their last ten matches against Genoa in all competitions. Also they scored at least two goals in six of their last seven matches against Genoa. Napoli beat Genoa at Genoa home in the reverse fixture this season.
GL.! Smiley

I've definitely picked napoli, but who needs a better tips and team that much, to make parlay haha Cheesy
legendary
legendary

Yeah..I like all my picks but I'm a bit scared about Nadal vs Berdych.. Berdych is in good form n if Nadal starts off slow(which is a good possibility) Then berdych could clinch the first set.

But Nadal is coming back from an injury today, just hope he doesn't retire in between.

Hmm.. If he does retire.. He should do it in first set! Then the bet is canceled..! Not otherwise!
legendary
Activity: 1372

Yeah..I like all my picks but I'm a bit scared about Nadal vs Berdych.. Berdych is in good form n if Nadal starts off slow(which is a good possibility) Then berdych could clinch the first set.

But Nadal is coming back from an injury today, just hope he doesn't retire in between.
Pages:
Jump to: