Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 107. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I'm just made a major boost from yesterday 2000 gold a hour to currently +3000 gold a hour Cheesy!
All my buddies are laughing their asses of right now when I tell hem this, but fuck that :O
It's the beginning of the $$ x'D

There are actually not that much reasons why I stay here, only 2 reasons to be honest with the later one being the most meaningful to me Smiley
1) I love the community (yes we even have the needed retards available <3 much love for you guys (a)),
2) The owner (@MyBitMine) is a webmaster who actually listens to its members, I've been in this 'crappy' world since I was 14 years young, I'm turning 23 pretty soon, and such webmasters are rare, and I really do mean that, this alone will keep you with a very good/strong core of members who would follow you to the next projects (if you would make others in the future)! Cheesy

Damn I should get rewarded for praising MBM so much, I feel like a walking advertising sign x'D

XD That is at least his 3rd project im in ;p
Im jelaous a bit, as i believe im doing pretty well here and im getting only almost 2200 gold per hour ;p
Its a pity that the previous project didn't work out that well... Got closed after 2 weeks, not sure if i can tell any more details about it.
Community ofc is good, but the game still needs alot of fixes for the community to help and stay here.
And im also advertising this alot ;p feeling like around 75$ spent already on ads of this site Smiley
Activity: 142
I'm just made a major boost from yesterday 2000 gold a hour to currently +3000 gold a hour Cheesy!
All my buddies are laughing their asses of right now when I tell hem this, but fuck that :O
It's the beginning of the $$ x'D

There are actually not that much reasons why I stay here, only 2 reasons to be honest with the later one being the most meaningful to me Smiley
1) I love the community (yes we even have the needed retards available <3 much love for you guys (a)),
2) The owner (@MyBitMine) is a webmaster who actually listens to its members, I've been in this 'crappy' world since I was 14 years young, I'm turning 23 pretty soon, and such webmasters are rare, and I really do mean that, this alone will keep you with a very good/strong core of members who would follow you to the next projects (if you would make others in the future)! Cheesy

Damn I should get rewarded for praising MBM so much, I feel like a walking advertising sign x'D

Activity: 168
the limits are (for upgrades which earn you gold) the following:
25 workers
15 gold ores (or was it 10?  Roll Eyes )
25 Pickaxes

Hımm.. we can earn 400 - 500 satoshi per hour..

With those number as the limit we can max get 2250 or 3375 satoshi per hour.

Not bad for a faucet

how can u find that numbers
what is formul?

25 x 15 x 1,5 ( 25 x %2) = near 550 satoshi
am i wrong?

Yes, You are wrong

15x25x1,5=562,5 GOLD PER MINUTE
so 562,5 x 60 minutes = 33750 gold or 3375 satoshi per hour

ooohh Smiley sorry..
yes it's my fault
so it looks more profitable now Smiley
25 workers
25 Pickaxes

Not bad for a faucet

what is formul?

am i wrong?

Yes, You are wrong

15x25x1,5=562,5 GOLD PER MINUTE
so 562,5 x 60 minutes = 33750 gold or 3375 satoshi per hour
25 workers
25 Pickaxes

Not bad for a faucet

what is formul?

am i wrong?
25 workers
25 Pickaxes

Not bad for a faucet
25 workers
25 Pickaxes

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi guys!

Again, I apologize for the long delay between messages but I have been rather busy these past days.
To tell you the truth it's a combination of 2 things. I have been working some jobs but I also found a new PC game which I instantly became addicted to. I ended in a position where I could not administer my time, and spend most of it gaming. However, I have found a way now to maintain this site while keeping the gaming to a minimum  Cool

I will quote the most important questions and messages here, and reply to those. There are a ton of things being discussed in this thread, but luckily I have some experienced users who are replying!

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but multi word captcha (enter this phrase) are not completing for me just returns saying incorrect, I have tried spaces, capitals, lowercase.

Is this still an issue? If so - then I'll pass on this message.

Not sure if anyone mentioned anything on this, but what does it mean when it says
Unable to select captcha for session!

It is because you have been logged out. Tick the "remember me" option when logging in, then it won't happen for approx. 2 weeks Smiley
I will make it so that this option is selected by default.

Just read your information about the storylines you need/search for.
Will be working on that from tomorrow on, need to learn a final first x'D

ATTENTION!
Just wrote that to ask something 'important' Cheesy
Do you recall that early computer-game in witch you went through a story and only if you enter the right word(s) you were allowed to advance.
example: "you encounter a mad dog in a dark alleyway, what are your actions?" than you could chose from like 5 option, each offering a different reward or penalty through out the whole story that is like 5-10 different choices, depending on the chosen answer you get a better reward or even punished Smiley

Yup I definetely remember these types of games! Actually it is kind of this feeling I would like to add to this game. However, it will be a lot more simple to begin with. 1 story with 2 actions (you can decide to click the button or not) and 2 outcomes if you click the button.

How do you fell about one person having two accounts if they do not refer there self?

Honestly - I don't like it. So far I have had a lot of multi accounters and been dealing with them on a regular basis (whenever I update the site). Reading the terms, (if I remember correctly) it is not allowed.

limit points are important
i want to learn my target?
where can i reach? how much can i earn?
it will give us motivation

Right now, the limits are (for upgrades which earn you gold) the following:
25 workers
25 Pickaxes

Oh yeah, there was one more question. Since this is a beta version, when can we expect the real version, and how about the points earnt so far? Or wil it integrate?

At the moment there is no ETA on the final version. It will be once I have integrated all of my plans and fixed whatever bugs are left.
However, I do plan to integrate your accounts into the final version, so that you do not need to start from scratch again.

Please note though(!) - when signing up to the site, you agreed to the fact that I can reset all accounts in case I deem it necessary.
This is only in the case where the site suddenly starts to pay out way more than I earn from ads and things like that where I need to make major adjustments.

The current site balance is: 1,247,496 satoshi
Will the site balance be replenished or is this it after 0.012 btc is left?
If not i'm happy to keep playing as long as this site has a long future planned.
thanks

This is the current balance in SocialCoinWallet.com
I will keep refilling this whenever I see it running low.
This is the amount I can handle of "instant withdrawals". Manual withdrawal balance is non-disclosed for now.

yesterday i requested a withdrawl in socialcoinwallet but i didn't receive anything, just a message that says that i dont had enough bitcoins  Roll Eyes I did something wrong?

Did you receive the coins in your SCW balance now?
well seems like i was not earning last night, for about 2 hours the gold and all resources stayed the same. I would see timer going and it would refresh when time was up but nothing new updated stat wise. It is working now so that is good did anyone else have this issues last night well about 9 hours ago from time of this post  Huh
Yeah i did notice that between the time that I went to sleep and woke up I hardly gained 3000-4000 gold while I gain about 2000 gold a hour normally Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
well seems like i was not earning last night, for about 2 hours the gold and all resources stayed the same. I would see timer going and it would refresh when time was up but nothing new updated stat wise. It is working now so that is good did anyone else have this issues last night well about 9 hours ago from time of this post  Huh
For those newbies out there (just like myself)

I invest about 0.02 btc so far in MyBitMine
All that I gained from http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=0dda73ed9cfb

I care to tell this now because they are offering a 100% BONUS right now!
This mean you get 220 satoshi every 5 min actually x'D
Do this for one day, and enjoy you can get some upgrades for MBM Cheesy

Owyeah, you do need to get a wallet at http://xapo.com/r/3P0Q6MA
It a good online wallet, 2 stage security, a password (pin) and a verfication code by phone whener you login from a device you didn't whitelist Smiley

Using the referral links would make me happy but is not a must!

Hope I could help some people with this little suggestion Cheesy
yesterday i requested a withdrawl in socialcoinwallet but i didn't receive anything, just a message that says that i dont had enough bitcoins  Roll Eyes I did something wrong?

Its a displayment bug, it refers to the amount left in your wallet here. So if you requested less than half what you had in wallet the displayemnt would be ok.

Still it will be normally processed. Admin just does that manually so you might have to wait couple days or so.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
same problem here with the resources not growing.  Sad
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
We knew you would fix it Cheesy
Still in the game.
And we all know it isn't 100% failsafe yet, so don't worry. Just keeping you posted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have been fixing problems as soon as I see you guys write it.

Sorry for being away for a couple of days. I will get back online tomorrow and reply to all and explain the situation.

The gold and resource earning is working yet again  Wink
Activity: 12
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
same problem here with the resources not growing.
I had this problem yesterday also for a short while, and today again.

It isn't solved yet, but yesterday after half an hour it was ok again. So, we will see.
I bet the keymaster here wil look into it
Activity: 12
Hello I have the problem that my gold, iron and gem was not increased.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
What is the current upgrade max? Just wondering to see how much you could make per minute at most, so I could decide whether to put a bit of my own BTC into this site or not
Jump to: