Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 108. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I was calculating my active mine time by hand earlier today and I noticed something didn't add up right or I did my math wrong.

My chamber level is 8 and my equipment level is 3.  My active mine time is 58 min and 30 sec.  First I did 8 x 5 and got 40 minutes from the chambers.  Then I did 40 x .3 and got 12.  40 + 12 = 52 then I added the 5 min you start with.  That equals 57.  Where does the other 1.5 min come from?   
maybe error in game

i seem to be coming up with 58.5 minutes based on my experience, each upgrade gets you 30 seconds per chamber so should be 45 in chambers 4.5 minutes each upgrade X 13.5 minutes. so you should be at 45 minutes in chambers and 13.5 minutes in upgrades getting you 58.5 minutes all together
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The current site balance is: 1,247,496 satoshi

Will the site balance be replenished or is this it after 0.012 btc is left?

If not i'm happy to keep playing as long as this site has a long future planned.
thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I was calculating my active mine time by hand earlier today and I noticed something didn't add up right or I did my math wrong.

My chamber level is 8 and my equipment level is 3.  My active mine time is 58 min and 30 sec.  First I did 8 x 5 and got 40 minutes from the chambers.  Then I did 40 x .3 and got 12.  40 + 12 = 52 then I added the 5 min you start with.  That equals 57.  Where does the other 1.5 min come from?   
maybe error in game
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Activity: 142
@mybitmine

I am new to this forum. I love your game, but it seems like my gold isn't counting anymore.
Seeïng only earning only 1 gold/minute at this moment, where I have multiple workers and pickaxes. I don't know if it is a general bug or something else.
I recon that I'm receiving my referral bonus, but not my active mining in gold.
So, after reading al 31 page's in the past I know that if other people have the same problem you will look in to it.

Hope it will pass, and if it doesn't I am sure that you will fix it.
You're game reminds me a bit of fix it felix Tongue
Very curious about the upcoming storylines.

Oh yeah, there was one more question. Since this is a beta version, when can we expect the real version, and how about the points earnt so far? Or wil it integrate?

Problem looks fixed already! Hmmm, about a time out of 25 minutes as I recon. I can play on Cheesy

It's in 'BETA' because it's still growing and expanding and tweaking the site.
We won't lose what we have till so far Cheesy
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
@mybitmine

I am new to this forum. I love your game, but it seems like my gold isn't counting anymore.
Seeïng only earning only 1 gold/minute at this moment, where I have multiple workers and pickaxes. I don't know if it is a general bug or something else.
I recon that I'm receiving my referral bonus, but not my active mining in gold.
So, after reading al 31 page's in the past I know that if other people have the same problem you will look in to it.

Hope it will pass, and if it doesn't I am sure that you will fix it.
You're game reminds me a bit of fix it felix Tongue
Very curious about the upcoming storylines.

Oh yeah, there was one more question. Since this is a beta version, when can we expect the real version, and how about the points earnt so far? Or wil it integrate?

Problem looks fixed already! Hmmm, about a time out of 25 minutes as I recon. I can play on Cheesy
so can we say this gae isnt for earnin bitcoin
its for fun Smiley
bitcoin is small tip for MyBitMine

Nah, You can earn here better than in faucets and have some fun with a game as well. Myself, im at 220 satoshi per hour level.

there a lot faucet which gives over 1000 satoshi per hour..
220 satoshi is not to much..

220 is what i am at now. It will still grow to be more. And to be honest i don't know a faucet that gives 1000... care to share a link ?

Forexampe freebit.co
yesterday 1000 per hour
today 930 per hour..
  yeah i think he is reffering to the freebitco.in but i play this cause it is addictive lol
limit points are important
i want to learn my target?
where can i reach? how much can i earn?
it will give us motivation

Limits are so high at the moment that without huge btc deposit, they wont be reached for quite some time, probably more than a month.

keep in mind i work 10 hour shifts 6 days a week in front of computer so i am always getting all clicks / captchas for atleast 14 hours a day lol so maybe i will reach that limit before 1 month. Maybe in like 3 weeks i will report that i hit a limit lol. I am just curious about it i wont deposit bitcoin to find out eirhter

Depends how much You earn right now. I work at pc as well so i get at clicks 8 hours of mining a day and i have been here since the start of alpha, but i dont believe in any chance that ill reach the limit ;p The prices, especially later ramp up alot.
COOL  Cool  Cool  Cool  see i was not here since the start of the game if i recall correct i think i see banner ads and so forth on one of the faucets i go to. I think i looked at it for like 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks before i finally decided to join up and start playing it. I am sure i would have 2 or 3 extra mines
Activity: 168
its for fun Smiley

Nah, You can earn here better than in faucets and have some fun with a game as well. Myself, im at 220 satoshi per hour level.

220 is what i am at now. It will still grow to be more. And to be honest i don't know a faucet that gives 1000... care to share a link ?

Forexampe freebit.co
yesterday 1000 per hour
today 930 per hour..

I think he/she might be referring to freebitco.in

dont be silly Smiley
i dont use refferal link even i dont use any link Smiley
i give only one example Smiley
Activity: 226
its for fun Smiley

Forexampe freebit.co
yesterday 1000 per hour
today 930 per hour..

I think he/she might be referring to freebitco.in
its for fun Smiley

Forexampe freebit.co
yesterday 1000 per hour
today 930 per hour..
Activity: 156
its for fun Smiley

Activity: 238
its for fun Smiley

its for fun Smiley

its for fun Smiley

Limits are so high at the moment that without huge btc deposit, they wont be reached for quite some time, probably more than a month.

keep in mind i work 10 hour shifts 6 days a week in front of computer so i am always getting all clicks / captchas for atleast 14 hours a day lol so maybe i will reach that limit before 1 month. Maybe in like 3 weeks i will report that i hit a limit lol. I am just curious about it i wont deposit bitcoin to find out eirhter

Depends how much You earn right now. I work at pc as well so i get at clicks 8 hours of mining a day and i have been here since the start of alpha, but i dont believe in any chance that ill reach the limit ;p The prices, especially later ramp up alot.

wow first of all i never even knew there was a limit as to what upgrades a person can have for each account. Like you said would take someone some serious time to reach those number of upgrades you have listed, if that truely is the limit. In any case if anyone has those stats on the game right now i give you props

Well, this topic has 30 pages now, admin mentioned the limit of upgrades somewhere in there, but i do not intend to dig through all of that in search of that info ;p
Jump to: