Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 114. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
well i posted within 5 minutes post above to post from owner of site. I guess those 5 minutes was all the world of difference as my above notes got no reply or anything said  Cry

sorrt i cant understand
what time will we start mining again?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
well i posted within 5 minutes post above to post from owner of site. I guess those 5 minutes was all the world of difference as my above notes got no reply or anything said  Cry

Wow that was fast Smiley I was out having a cigarette for a break Wink

And what can I say, I am pratically hibernating when it's winter. I easily sleep 12 hours some days.
Did I understand you correctly, is gold still not being mined?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
WELL i last posted over 7 hours ago before bed time. I said i had not been able to earn any gold for 6 hours and now 7 hours late making it lets say 14 hours as above times was rounded way down. Still no gold being earned i will keep eye on it today i work from home so am infron tof game 10 hours a day without moving lol  Wink
Update
The site has now been updated again. I apologize for the issue with earning gold. The server crashed shortly after I went to bed last night, and I did not notice your messages until I woke up. Decided to do maintenance when I was on the server.

I have updated a lot of back-end stuff. One of the next updates will include the option to help translate the site.
I have worked every day during the christmas and new years eve holidays, in order to make it translateable. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it once it is completed.

I have also removed all users abusing the referral system. It took a great deal of time and I have second thoughts about doing another referral contest. It appears to involve a lot of work, but who knows what the future will bring. Definetely other contests will come Wink

The Autominer is still disabled. I am re-working the way the price works, and it will be enabled as soon as I am finished with that piece of work. I believe it will at latest be done some time during this week.

A pure shame about my referrals Sad
If they were as active as I am, I would have won easily (a)

@MyBitMine
Bringing the activity of members to an attention.
Would it be possible to organize a monthly reward system to encourage member to click that one time more a day?
This would not included members who use the autominer upgrade (would be stupid).
Point system would be the same as the referral contest, you get 1 point for each minute you mined (not using autominer).
And as reward the top 3 or 5 would get their points in gold calculated this way => 1 point + (1 gold x current gold per min / 100)) = gold reward per point

For example this would mean someone with 5 workers and 2 gold ores get 10 gold each minute mining.
This would mean is this person mined for 1000 minutes in a month he has 1000 points witch will convert to (if he is in the top 3or5) 1000 x (1 + (10 / 100)) = 1000 x 1.1 = 1100 gold

I would be happy like a child gives candy for life with this idea coming true Cheesy

Greetz Cheesy

EDIT: also any way to buy upgrades for a even longer time? ^^ Now the limit is is 168 hours (7 days) for the autominer and 24 hours for the boosts with the ores, a way to make it a 'big' change, add option for a month to the autominer and for the ore boosts a week.
I noticed you used about a 20% reduction on the price so far:
1 day autominer = 0.00035
7 days autominer = 0.002 ==> 0.00029/day (I rounded up) = 18% of original price
For the 1 month autominer if would suggest = 0.00788 = 25% of original price Smiley

I'm to lazy to calculate the prices from the ores atm, all 3 ores are prices differently so :p
Anyway if you want me to take a closer look at this, let me know

AND autominer is still disabled btw :p

I will consider your suggestion for some kind of reward system.
Currently, I am working on some other things though but I will keep this suggestion in mind.
I have a nice surprise in store, but it is far from finished. I will focus on that first though, and consider this reward system afterwards.

Still cant sign in, still says needs to be activated. And checked spam mail the day I registered and it was never there nor in regular email either.

I apologize greatly but I accidentally deleted your account while cleaning up the database. However, you should be able to sign up with the same e-mail again though, and this time around receive the confirmation link.

I hope this is not too big an issue - I simply forgot to enable you prior to working the database.
Activity: 168
looks like its broken for now,   no gold coming in. anyone else  or just me.

i have the same problem

i have too last one hour
if admin will see our message , he will be fix it
we can only wait now..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi, MY username is Nome1391

I keep doing captcha's but don't seem to be earning any gold.

i have the same problem
NOpe i have clicked last 6 hours and not getting no new gold what is going on  Huh
Activity: 3
Still cant sign in, still says needs to be activated. And checked spam mail the day I registered and it was never there nor in regular email either.
Activity: 12

i have the same problem
Activity: 968
Activity: 142
A pure shame about my referrals Sad
If they were as active as I am, I would have won easily (a)

@MyBitMine
Bringing the activity of members to an attention.
Would it be possible to organize a monthly reward system to encourage member to click that one time more a day?
This would not included members who use the autominer upgrade (would be stupid).
Point system would be the same as the referral contest, you get 1 point for each minute you mined (not using autominer).
And as reward the top 3 or 5 would get their points in gold calculated this way => 1 point + (1 gold x current gold per min / 100)) = gold reward per point

For example this would mean someone with 5 workers and 2 gold ores get 10 gold each minute mining.
This would mean is this person mined for 1000 minutes in a month he has 1000 points witch will convert to (if he is in the top 3or5) 1000 x (1 + (10 / 100)) = 1000 x 1.1 = 1100 gold

I would be happy like a child gives candy for life with this idea coming true Cheesy

Greetz Cheesy

EDIT: also any way to buy upgrades for a even longer time? ^^ Now the limit is is 168 hours (7 days) for the autominer and 24 hours for the boosts with the ores, a way to make it a 'big' change, add option for a month to the autominer and for the ore boosts a week.
I noticed you used about a 20% reduction on the price so far:
1 day autominer = 0.00035
7 days autominer = 0.002 ==> 0.00029/day (I rounded up) = 18% of original price
For the 1 month autominer if would suggest = 0.00788 = 25% of original price Smiley

I'm to lazy to calculate the prices from the ores atm, all 3 ores are prices differently so :p
Anyway if you want me to take a closer look at this, let me know

AND autominer is still disabled btw :p
The contest is over!

Congratulations to the 20 winners of the referral contest Smiley

An update will come along soon - I just need to go shopping first.
Most of the update will be back-end stuff, so you will not notice any difference.
However, the contest page will be removed until I launch another contest.

The Autominer will be returned later today or coming first thing tomorrow. I need to do some changes to that as well, and I am behind schedule.

Again, contratulations to the winners. You will receive your prizes with the update later today.
As well as me fixing some of the things that were mentioned today and while I was on vacation.

The winners are listed here:
So the contest is coming to an end today, yay Cheesy thanks to my refs Smiley

Not that it is important now but You can check why on contest page i have 56 refs and on my account i have 55 ;p

Oh my and this error has been present for a whole month now.. No worries, I will just deduct 10,000 points from your balance then Wink

EDIT: When I look at the contest page, it says you only have 55 referrals though. That's kind of strange.
Activity: 156
So the contest is coming to an end today, yay Cheesy thanks to my refs Smiley

Not that it is important now but You can check why on contest page i have 56 refs and on my account i have 55 ;p
Hi, I tried registering on the site but never got the activation email so it wont let me sign in ever. You need some sort of link to allow people to have it resend the activation email incase for some reason they do not get it at first.

My username is Drakona.

Hi Drakona Smiley

Thank you for the suggestion - I have written it down for later.
I will manually activate your account soon, so that it will work properly.
Until then, have you checked your spam folder?

Greetings.

Today I made withdrawal for 0.02BTC to address 1HtFTdwe5NtUoSNa8qTyz6QN6j7poNbUzd
0.02 BTC dissapeared from my account, no information about trnasfer were displayed.
I checked on https://blockchain.info but also there were no information about such transfer.

user name: mybitmine
Plese, check and clarify.

Oh so you're the one with that name! I have actually been wondering who you were Smiley
Withdrawals are handled manually, when requested directly to your address. As described in the FAQ page.
I will take a look at it within today.

@MyBitMine

Would there be a way to keep a detailed track about the sold resources as a upgrades member?
Now we can see how many we offered to sell but that's about all, we can't see how many we have actually sold Sad

Also may I ask why the sell price is the same for iron, coal and gems?
Wouldn't it be more 'fair' to leave iron at 10 gold, increase coal to 15 gold and gems to 20 gold?
This way it's more rewarding for the upgraded members in a way Smiley
Also there is still a huge difference between the amount we would get in comparison against the amount the buyer need to pay Smiley

Let me know what you think about it Cheesy

Greetz!

PS: I love being a upgraded member, be it  that I do it lonely to get rid of the crappy video-captcha's x'D the change in the selling of resources would actually make the upgrade more likeable to rebuy in my standards ^^

Thank you for your suggestions!
Keeping track of sold resources is not a bad idea, and I have written it down for later.
The selling price for resources is not the same. It appears there is a problem with the text though, and it should read 10, 50, 100 not 10, 10, 10 for selling prices. I will have this fixed as soon as possible Wink Don't worry though, the amount you get is the amount users pay.
And yes - for now the two main features of being Premium Miner is the funny captcha and the fact that you get free referrals Smiley
it looks a funny game
is there anybody who takes bitcoin from this site
i mean can i earn some bitcoin from there?
You mine gold and upgrade your mine to mine more gold and so on ^^
You can convert that gold to btc Smiley
rate is 10 gold = 1 satoshi Smiley
@MyBitMine

Would there be a way to keep a detailed track about the sold resources as a upgrades member?
Now we can see how many we offered to sell but that's about all, we can't see how many we have actually sold Sad

Also may I ask why the sell price is the same for iron, coal and gems?
Wouldn't it be more 'fair' to leave iron at 10 gold, increase coal to 15 gold and gems to 20 gold?
This way it's more rewarding for the upgraded members in a way Smiley
Also there is still a huge difference between the amount we would get in comparison against the amount the buyer need to pay Smiley

Let me know what you think about it Cheesy

Greetz!

PS: I love being a upgraded member, be it  that I do it lonely to get rid of the crappy video-captcha's x'D the change in the selling of resources would actually make the upgrade more likeable to rebuy in my standards ^^
Activity: 1
Greetings.

Today I made withdrawal for 0.02BTC to address 1HtFTdwe5NtUoSNa8qTyz6QN6j7poNbUzd
0.02 BTC dissapeared from my account, no information about trnasfer were displayed.
I checked on https://blockchain.info but also there were no information about such transfer.

user name: mybitmine
Plese, check and clarify.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://scrypt.cc/banners.php?b=1&u=AnFEkGTfreTBZs19aeKPYDhSR1romhQ2
Activity: 3
Hi, I tried registering on the site but never got the activation email so it wont let me sign in ever. You need some sort of link to allow people to have it resend the activation email incase for some reason they do not get it at first.

My username is Drakona.
Jump to: