Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 115. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I have just received the deposit of 0.001 - the 0.0001 transaction fee

https://blockchain.info/address/1Q4JrhsvsSpy2fMPuBULPWU8VV444EisLJ

current status : fully deposited
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
today i tried to widraw bitcoins i deposited on the webite http://mybitmine.co/
when i pressed enter to widraw the total amount of bitcoins (0.00100000 bitcoins) a message came up that i had not enough bitcoins and the amount of bitcoins i had on the site dissapeared. Is there someone i should contact or have i been scammed?

current status : not deposited
ingame name : micromen
the bitcoin adress my bitcoins should have gone to : 1Q4JrhsvsSpy2fMPuBULPWU8VV444EisLJ

Hi micromen and congratulations on your withdrawal!
I have been away these days between Christmas and New Years Eve, but I should be here more steadily now.
As mentioned on the site, the withdrawals are handled manually, and I had not seen you request yet. I will handle it today though.
It is a bug in the script, that it says your balance is invalid. Thank you for bringing this to light though. I will fix this as soon as possible Smiley
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
today i tried to widraw bitcoins i deposited on the webite http://mybitmine.co/
when i pressed enter to widraw the total amount of bitcoins (0.00100000 bitcoins) a message came up that i had not enough bitcoins and the amount of bitcoins i had on the site dissapeared. Is there someone i should contact or have i been scammed?

current status : not deposited
ingame name : micromen
the bitcoin adress my bitcoins should have gone to : 1Q4JrhsvsSpy2fMPuBULPWU8VV444EisLJ
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
it looks a funny game
is there anybody who takes bitcoin from this site
i mean can i earn some bitcoin from there?
i am not sure are you trying to say it is a fun game or saying the game has funny rules? I like the game passes time lol
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
it looks a funny game
is there anybody who takes bitcoin from this site
i mean can i earn some bitcoin from there?
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
I'd just like to say that I haven't been very active at all but I do enjoy this game you've set up. Nice work.
UPDATE for above post works just fine now lol not sure what that was lasted about 10 minutes.  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The Problems with Captcha,each entering invalid!
i have a problem here, i keep getting this message when i try to play.

This Account Has Been Suspended

I do not refer anyone, noone from my house plays so i am a little bit shocked to see this message. The username on the game is same as here  DARKANGEL6415  .Please tell me what is going on with this i got miners to build lol
i am checking in letting you all know i am close to getting my 5th worker then i dont know if i should update pick axe
Activity: 7
İ give that message : 'Captcha maintenance - check back later.'

And i can't mining now?
What is problem??

I am getting same thing guess they working on updating it
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
İ give that message : 'Captcha maintenance - check back later.'

And i can't mining now?
What is problem??
well all seems to be going good for me, i am trying to decide if i want to get another chamber or if i just want to get another worker. Maybe i can update equiptment some dont know lol
Activity: 39
why all the captcha is incorrect

Why do you have problems? I can solve the captchas without any issues...

Yeah, i dont have any problems with the captcha either...
Activity: 10
Sir i am user of this site please withdraw my btc is 92553 bits but not receive that so please solve this issue the payment is withdraw to crazyrock on socialcoinwallet

Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 226
I have a question about the chamber/clothes relationship.  Does the clothes 10% add only to the current amount of time when you buy them or does it recalculate when you add more chambers.  From my experience, I would say that it does not recalculate but maybe I'm missing something.
FROM my experience when you add more equiptment 10% time or 1 chamber for 5 minutes it will calculate it all. I have noted though that it does it once the new cycle captcha begins. If you upgrade while counter is still going down then wont affect it till next timer
Yeah your right after looking at it more closely my equipment gives me about 6 min where I thought it was only giving me 1 min.
I have a question about the chamber/clothes relationship.  Does the clothes 10% add only to the current amount of time when you buy them or does it recalculate when you add more chambers.  From my experience, I would say that it does not recalculate but maybe I'm missing something.
FROM my experience when you add more equiptment 10% time or 1 chamber for 5 minutes it will calculate it all. I have noted though that it does it once the new cycle captcha begins. If you upgrade while counter is still going down then wont affect it till next timer
Activity: 226
EMC2 is working on a crowd funding campaign to help raise funds for scientific research, it will start soon.  Use this link to see the campaign page coming together:
http://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/f5c49cab

Here is an opportunity to promote MyBitMine  as a sponsor of the campaign.   Take a look at the sponsor logos and the perks to see how your service would be promoted.  Let me know if you are interested and to what degree. 

Merry Christmas to all.
Have not heard from this coin in some time i will follow up on it thanks for the informations  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
why all the captcha is incorrect
Do you know what the captcha want ?

try refreshing the page before you click the video
Jump to: