Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 116. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
why all the captcha is incorrect
Do you know what the captcha want ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Why do you have problems? I can solve the captchas without any issues...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
My first time visit this site. I feel this site look attractive and make me want play again
Activity: 462
i got nothing from mining Huh

Thank you for letting me know. The server unexpectedly shut down, but I have set it up again.
i got nothing from mining Huh
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

enjoy your Holiday and time w/your family 
Activity: 462
Thank you Social Coin Wallet for stepping in when I do not have time to answer these  queries Smiley

I will be away during the holiday season and not as responsive as usual. I will however try and answer questions and maintain the site as good as possible while traveling. I am currently visiting my mothers for christmas, and online time is not on my side.

I hope you guys understand that I will be away but do my best to keep the site rolling as well as possible.
Thanks!
legendary
hi, i'm having trouble with the captchas, now is always telling me that the captcha is incorrect. at first only happened with one video, but now happens always
me too

try refreshing the page before you click the vid
hi, i'm having trouble with the captchas, now is always telling me that the captcha is incorrect. at first only happened with one video, but now happens always
me too
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
YAY no more kim videos got different videos seem to work now much better no more fake harry potter fighting kim lol despite the fact it was pretty funny to watch  Grin

A large part of me died inside.
YAY no more kim videos got different videos seem to work now much better no more fake harry potter fighting kim lol despite the fact it was pretty funny to watch  Grin
Hi,

thanks for getting back to me. Yes, yesterday evening I could successfully send a captcha again. Empty / incorrect submissions were mistakes on my behalf. My Browser saves a history of entered solutions and automatically takes completions out of it - for example, if one captcha requires the phrase "dogecoins" and one requires only "dogecoin", it automatically selects "dogecoins" as a completion for "dogecoin".
Since Mybitmine.co is pinned in my browser, there may be some times where the page was loaded (after I started the browser and opened another site) but left unused until the session timed out.
Also, when refreshing the browser window, POST data will be resent. Doing this after solving a captcha might result in both "premature" and potentially incorrect submissions as you observed them. Just a suggestion.
A jQuery/AJAX based submission would be a solution to that, as in a traditional form submission (a submit button) the entire site would have to be reloaded - this would allow to avoid the resending of POST data and reduce traffic load on all sides. On the other hand, you'd exclude older browsers - IE6 and the likes of it - but who wants them, anyway?

Regards

thelinuxist
i personally have empty submissions when i see the kim video i just click submit till i get a different video as i know the captions dont work for the kim video for whatever reason  Wink
Activity: 23
Hi,

thanks for getting back to me. Yes, yesterday evening I could successfully send a captcha again. Empty / incorrect submissions were mistakes on my behalf. My Browser saves a history of entered solutions and automatically takes completions out of it - for example, if one captcha requires the phrase "dogecoins" and one requires only "dogecoin", it automatically selects "dogecoins" as a completion for "dogecoin".
Since Mybitmine.co is pinned in my browser, there may be some times where the page was loaded (after I started the browser and opened another site) but left unused until the session timed out.
Also, when refreshing the browser window, POST data will be resent. Doing this after solving a captcha might result in both "premature" and potentially incorrect submissions as you observed them. Just a suggestion.
A jQuery/AJAX based submission would be a solution to that, as in a traditional form submission (a submit button) the entire site would have to be reloaded - this would allow to avoid the resending of POST data and reduce traffic load on all sides. On the other hand, you'd exclude older browsers - IE6 and the likes of it - but who wants them, anyway?

Regards

thelinuxist
Yo
Activity: 9

agree, same issue
Activity: 3
Activity: 968
trailhawkkkkkkkk, thats like the only one we can guess.
legendary

We will be reducing the cool-down timer by 75% for this website and hope that it will resolve some issues being faced

Cheesy    Kiss
Jump to: