Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 132. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Wow,
Thank you for responding so quickly. I restarted my laptop and I am accruing gold again. So, sorry about that. The hash for the .0005 that was lost is 19JJXMpcz4XjE3suduyCxrQ7zV12jNre1c. I used it to purchased a one-day auto-mine boost and a few other things. I don't need the bitcoins back just an in-game credit in gold if that's easiest and OK with you. Love the game by the way. Looking forward to future innovations.
Thanks again
hil

No problem Smiley

I have creditted the bitcoin to your account. I will not credit them in gold as that would give you an unfair advantage over others.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wow,
Thank you for responding so quickly. I restarted my laptop and I am accruing gold again. So, sorry about that. The hash for the .0005 that was lost is 19JJXMpcz4XjE3suduyCxrQ7zV12jNre1c. I used it to purchased a one-day auto-mine boost and a few other things. I don't need the bitcoins back just an in-game credit in gold if that's easiest and OK with you. Love the game by the way. Looking forward to future innovations.
Thanks again
hil
Hi,
I originally donated .00035 when I didn't see the minimum (1Pu1HXuaiGGi3XZWvb6VhwFLnDb6YZnsBD). Then I put in .0005 (19JJXMpcz4XjE3suduyCxrQ7zV12jNre1c) only to have it wiped when you changed servers. Now I put in .0009 (13bqzwLA2QdHxwn5B4X5ZtHTnhvbUyXVpj) for three days auto-mining and the game has now frozen. In other words, i am no longer earning - can't even do it manually as the timer is still counting down.

Anything you can do to rectify these issues would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
hil

username: hillloyd

email: [email protected]

Can you PM me the transaction hash of the deposit that got wiped?

And is the game still frozen? I do not see any issues on the server. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Activity: 2
Hi,
I originally donated .00035 when I didn't see the minimum (1Pu1HXuaiGGi3XZWvb6VhwFLnDb6YZnsBD). Then I put in .0005 (19JJXMpcz4XjE3suduyCxrQ7zV12jNre1c) only to have it wiped when you changed servers. Now I put in .0009 (13bqzwLA2QdHxwn5B4X5ZtHTnhvbUyXVpj) for three days auto-mining and the game has now frozen. In other words, i am no longer earning - can't even do it manually as the timer is still counting down.

Anything you can do to rectify these issues would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
hil

username: hillloyd

email: [email protected]
Activity: 337
hy admin, why i don't receive my withdraw ?
I've been waiting for 24 hours

wew...
how much you cashout bro??
i can't be patience until reach minimum cashout.. Smiley

1 mbtc
Activity: 266
Grow SMALL amount of BTC by earning it
Wow! This seems awesome!
I like the idea of the game, and the mere fact that you can earn some BTC from it makes it
really great!

Maybe I can help with some graphics when I have the time.. Smiley
I can contact you when I have some free time on my hands! Right now I'm
looking for a stable job haha

Congratulations on reaching payout.
I have been busy moving my friends this weekend, so I did not have time to check withdrawals.
I will handle it later today. Thank you for your patience.

Wow... already at withdrawal ? its 0,001 btc so equal to a million gold... Unless most of it is a deposit, i dont think that mining a million would be possible in beta by now. Congrats

Yes he has made deposits and reached the payout amount rather fast.

I have now fulfilled all withdrawal requests.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

I have been busy moving my friends this weekend, so I did not have time to check withdrawals.

Wow... already at withdrawal ? its 0,001 btc so equal to a million gold... Unless most of it is a deposit, i dont think that mining a million would be possible in beta by now. Congrats
I asked because there is no upgrade requiring gems

Gems are used for higher level upgrades. Every upgrade will require gems when it reaches a certain level.

Activity: 196

wew...
how much you cashout bro??
i can't be patience until reach minimum cashout.. Smiley
Activity: 337
Activity: 59
I asked because there is no upgrade requiring gems
Gems are for higher level upgrades
Activity: 59
Hey i have a question, what are gems for?
I fixed the issue permanently and it should not happen again.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for letting me know.
İ m active mining but my balance don't change last one hour Sad
İ can't earn anymore..

Oh I realize that I made a terrible mistake when deleting non-activated users and cheaters. I have made a quick-fix solution but will do it permanently later today.
Same here, mining isnt working
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
İ m active mining but my balance don't change last one hour Sad
İ can't earn anymore..
The maintenance for today has been finished.

I deleted all non-activated members and their mines. I also deleted all users who were abusing the referral system. Added the new text from Maxpaynezzz as well.
Can't wait for the new captcha to be implemented. This one has delays. Solving it, instantly pops the success, but the data that it was completed successfully doesn't always get transferred that fast. In those cases i complete captcha, see the success info, press start mining and get error in captcha not solved properly.

Yes I forgot to update the text with the new server being implementet and old server acting up. The new captcha will be added as soon as I hear from my "captcha provider" (I have a captcha provider Roll Eyes ). As for now, complete captcha, count to 1, click submit button. Problem temporarily solved.

i can login if i use proxy
İf i try normal login without proxy i sat that message : '' The account has been suspend''

It must be because the domain is not fully propagated yet. It might take up to 24 hours for this to fully be done. I expect it happening some time today.
Jump to: