Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 136. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Also could You explain -

"Whenever something is sold on the market for either Gold or Bitcoin, the amount of resources that was sold and the payment that was received will be shared out equally between the Premium Miners who have resources on sale in the Market. "

How to understand this ?

Will prices be fixed ?

If i want to sell 500 coal and someone wants to sell 50 coal we get 50/50 the income no matter the amount sold ? if thats either 50 or 450 ? That should be either based on who put the stuff for sale earlier or split depending on how big part was sold i think. Like if someone wants to buy 100 coal then we sell equal shares - 20% from 50 + 20% from 450 (10+90).

Thank you for your posts, Max.

1. I will consider your idea for the point system and maybe integrate it again.
2. Will add the date of signup to refs, and maybe amount of gold you earned from each member. It will take some more database resources and I'll see if I can afford it. Referrals only give gold bonus and not other resources.
3. Prices of sale is fixed to prevent resources from devaluating immediately.
4. It is a little difficult to explain in how this works but I will give an example. If 1 seller has 50 and another has 500 iron. Someone wants to buy 100 iron. Then 50 iron will be deducted from both sellers balance, and they will receive compensation for 50 each.
I did it like this so that people who have little resources for sale are also able to earn from selling. Otherwise, the market would quickly be stocked by 3-4 big players with a lot of resources, and no one else would be able to earn from selling their resources.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Also could You explain -

"Whenever something is sold on the market for either Gold or Bitcoin, the amount of resources that was sold and the payment that was received will be shared out equally between the Premium Miners who have resources on sale in the Market. "

How to understand this ?

Will prices be fixed ?

If i want to sell 500 coal and someone wants to sell 50 coal we get 50/50 the income no matter the amount sold ? if thats either 50 or 450 ? That should be either based on who put the stuff for sale earlier or split depending on how big part was sold i think. Like if someone wants to buy 100 coal then we sell equal shares - 20% from 50 + 20% from 450 (10+90).
Activity: 156

I actually removed it because my way of calculating the points were rather messy. I might add it in the future again, if I come up with some nice algorithm for calculating points. However, at this moment I am focused on other things. This is open for other people to come up with a suggestion for calculating points - how should upgrades, resources, activity level all factor in on the score?

I would actually say that just the sum of all gold mined should solve the problem. Unless You want to add some bonus for activity. If there is a point, then You can also add other resources to that, but their gold cost for ores would be i it already anyway.

I would suggest adding to refs date of signup, instead of activity a date of last mining and a column with total ref bonus gold for each ref. Also do refs give bonus with other resources as well or just gold ?
Can you add "Top Players" again, I kinda like the race for points, and now that it`s not pay to win, it actually makes sense  Wink

I actually removed it because my way of calculating the points were rather messy. I might add it in the future again, if I come up with some nice algorithm for calculating points. However, at this moment I am focused on other things. This is open for other people to come up with a suggestion for calculating points - how should upgrades, resources, activity level all factor in on the score?

Given that the resource market is not open yet, would you consider giving subscribers some extra free time?

I will consider this, thank you for pointing it out. I believe the market will come out tonight if everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Given that the resource market is not open yet, would you consider giving subscribers some extra free time?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

I just registered but can't verify ... it is taking a loooooooong time just to get to your site Sad

Try again today. I was asleep but maybe the server was under stress last night.

ok thanks... I'm in Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Can you add "Top Players" again, I kinda like the race for points, and now that it`s not pay to win, it actually makes sense  Wink

I cannot give any ETA on the market, but it will be open as soon as I have it ready Smiley

Thanks for the update! Keep up the great work! I love the game! Grin

I'm happy to hear that! Let me know if you come up with any suggestions for the site.
Activity: 133

I cannot give any ETA on the market, but it will be open as soon as I have it ready Smiley

Thanks for the update! Keep up the great work! I love the game! Grin
hi i already sign up with my email addres [email protected].

but until now im still dont get my activation address, please help to resend the activation email

my username: DLV88
my email address : [email protected]

thank you

Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes it ends up in there.
Activity: 1
hi i already sign up with my email addres [email protected].

but until now im still dont get my activation address, please help to resend the activation email

my username: DLV88
my email address : [email protected]

thank you
Love the game and concept! When will the market be open?  Grin

I just registered but can't verify ... it is taking a loooooooong time just to get to your site Sad

Try again today. I was asleep but maybe the server was under stress last night.
Activity: 2
Activity: 133
Love the game and concept! When will the market be open?  Grin
Activity: 196
I am happy to announce that the beta is now officially live!

I have updated this entire thread to reflect this change.

what can i do to sign up in mybitmine.co??
we must to sign up with same username to get premium membership??

Seeing as you won the Alpha period contest, you should sign up with the same e-mail address as last time and contact me on the e-mail. Then I will enable your upgrade.

i'm not receiving confirmation email now..
i'm sign up a few minutes ago..

what can i do??

EDIT : i receive now.. must wait a few minutes to received.. Smiley waiting for premium upgrade.. Smiley

Seeing as you won the Alpha period contest, you should sign up with the same e-mail address as last time and contact me on the e-mail. Then I will enable your upgrade.

Top 10 players have been found and each of them has been contacted about their prize.

Thank you everyone who participated in the alpha testing. Stay tuned for the beta version which goes live soon.
Maybe an idear for the beta version and the finalversion, at the deposit part, make the incomming investments visible so you can see if it's confimed or awaiting confirmation?

I see your suggestion and it has been added for the beta version.

The alpha will end today at 18:00 UTC.

i mean tomorrow in my time..
hha..

good luck bro..
see you soon..
after the site is come back.. Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: