Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 129. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
the new captcha is the worst i have seen anywhere, put the game captcha back, or increase the gold to bitcoin exchange by at least 1000% to make up all the wasted time having to download and watch a video that nobody is interested in, i for one will keep checking to see when you change the captcha and will stop advertising and stop using your site until things return to normal! i see a lot of complaints about this stupid new captcha, lets see if admin cares what the members think, or if admin no longer cares at all!
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
omg the most annoying captcha ever... Please switch it.. use one like moonbitcoin for example. The last one you used was great as well.. cmon. what a spam... not sure if i will keep doing it, seriously.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This captcha is way too bad man, sorry to be this sincere. Havent you considered solvemedia? Its great and has great revenues
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
i must say, this captca system is very very bad… nobody will love this system.. game will lost a lot of player..
One times i watch a captca video longer then 2 minutes.. İt must be a joke...
Activity: 39
captcha you are not clear
shut your website brock
increasingly unclear games you make
captcha very bad

back to normal captcha fucker
Activity: 462
Referral contest!

So, I decided to launch a new contest for you guys. This is the first contest in the beta version and it is a referral contest. In short, you get points from your active referrals. Those who have the most points in one month from now, will win the prize(s).

So how does this work?
You get 1 point for every minute that your referrals are actively mining. That means, you get 1 point for each referral every minute. Check out this example: If you have 2 referrals and they are both actively mining, then you get 2 points every minute.

What are the prizes?
There are prizes for the top 10 players. I will list out the prizes here:
1st | 0.03 Bitcoin + 1 month of Premium Miner membership.
2nd | 0.02 Bitcoin + 1 month of Premium Miner membership.
3rd | 0.01 Bitcoin + 1 month of Premium Miner membership.
4th - 10th | 10 days of Premium Miner membership.

When will the contest end?
The referral contest ends on January 5th at 12:00 CET.

Ending notes:
I might change the contest winners to include 11th - 20th place. Let us see how it goes though.
I am happy to hear about the referral contest BUT you need to be Premium to honestly win anything.
So how many places is there gonna be for winners, places?  I think you should just reduced the ores earn.. not completely take it.  I mean round it down to 100-1000 off percent on the ores.  Example 50000 iron to 500.  Just a thought. 

Being premium will definetely be a bonus since you get referrals for free. However, the current top referer is not a premium member as far as I can see right now.

And reducing balances could have been an option yes, but I have already removed it entirely by now. You will start earning them back again soon enough though.
Activity: 3
I am happy to hear about the referral contest BUT you need to be Premium to honestly win anything.
So how many places is there gonna be for winners, places?  I think you should just reduced the ores earn.. not completely take it.  I mean round it down to 100-1000 off percent on the ores.  Example 50000 iron to 500.  Just a thought. 
Quote from: MyBitMine
Users will be refunded the amount of Bitcoin that the upgrades I deduct costs (at this time). The Bitcoin will be added to your in-game balances.

That sounds alot better. Earning back the gold/coal/iron/gems is not a concern but the bitcoins are. Again, regardless of the amount.

I bet you're interested in knowing this as well.

* I have decided to not remove upgrades. Count it as a part of joining the beta early and received the upgrades cheap. *
However, I have moved the upgrade to Friday (tomorrow).

EDIT: I'm bored and might as well do some of the upgrade today. Will start do it in 20 minutes.
Activity: 9
Quote from: MyBitMine
Users will be refunded the amount of Bitcoin that the upgrades I deduct costs (at this time). The Bitcoin will be added to your in-game balances.

That sounds alot better. Earning back the gold/coal/iron/gems is not a concern but the bitcoins are. Again, regardless of the amount.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yes, as described in the original post - resources will be changed to 1 per ore. There is currently way too many resources in circulation, which does not make any sense for this site.

ow yeah..
my lucky,i'm not yet finish until that resource..
aowkwoakowakoawkwaokowa...

keep hard working bro... Wink
so as soon again, will launch mybitmine??
or ends of beta mode??
hhe...

It is not the end of beta - only a big update Smiley

ow i think this is the end of beta..

what happen with other resource bro??
you make new algorithm for resource??

Yes, as described in the original post - resources will be changed to 1 per ore. There is currently way too many resources in circulation, which does not make any sense for this site.
or ends of beta mode??
hhe...

ow i think this is the end of beta..

what happen with other resource bro??
you make new algorithm for resource??
or ends of beta mode??
hhe...

or ends of beta mode??
hhe...
As I mentioned, I initially wanted to reset account completely but have moved away from this idea. It seems a little unfair to reduce all your hard work to ashes. However, some resetting will be implemented and it will be described below:
* The amount of resources you have will be removed entirely. (Iron, Coal & Gems)
* 1-2 non-gold producing upgrades will be deducted.
* Gold balance will stay the same.
* Bitcoin balances will stay the same.
* Your referrals will not be removed

I completely disagree with this reset. Not because of the "hard" work but because some of us(like myself) have invested bitcoins(reguardless of the amount) into this and you're telling us all that you will take away someone that we in sense have purchased WITHOUT a refund or compensation of any sort.

I understand your concern. There is a small chance that I will let you all keep the cheap upgrades (as a sort of prize for participating in the early beta days), but at the moment - this is where I stand. Keep in mind though, that it has always been part of the terms for this beta testing, that a reset of accounts might occur. I have even kept the ToS as simple as possible, without any complex texts, so that people can understand exactly what they are joining up for.

The word "compensation" rings a bell and I have made a quick decision. Users will be refunded the amount of Bitcoin that the upgrades I deduct costs (at this time). The Bitcoin will be added to your in-game balances. I am trying to be as fair as possible and I definetely listen to my users to provide them the best experience. Not trying to rip-off anyone - only trying to make it equally fair for the future users than the current ones.

EDIT: I have updated the original post to reflect this decision.
Activity: 9
As I mentioned, I initially wanted to reset account completely but have moved away from this idea. It seems a little unfair to reduce all your hard work to ashes. However, some resetting will be implemented and it will be described below:
* The amount of resources you have will be removed entirely. (Iron, Coal & Gems)
* 1-2 non-gold producing upgrades will be deducted.
* Gold balance will stay the same.
* Bitcoin balances will stay the same.
* Your referrals will not be removed

I completely disagree with this reset. Not because of the "hard" work but because some of us(like myself) have invested bitcoins(reguardless of the amount) into this and you're telling us all that you will take away someone that we in sense have purchased WITHOUT a refund or compensation of any sort.
Soory i can't understand
This my stats:

Worker details
Workers: 4
Mine carts: 1
Pickaxe level: 3
Equipment level: 3
Mine details
Gold ores: 1
Iron ores: 0
Coal ores: 0
Gem ores: 0
Chambers: 5

Can u keep that my stats or will i lose them??

It will be programmatically decided by a script, but you will most likely be losing 1 equipment & 1 chamber.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Soory i can't understand
This my stats:

Worker details
Workers: 4
Mine carts: 1
Pickaxe level: 3
Equipment level: 3
Mine details
Gold ores: 1
Iron ores: 0
Coal ores: 0
Gem ores: 0
Chambers: 5

Can u keep that my stats or will i lose them??
Activity: 20

I will definetely keep your suggestion in mind as a solution! I'm against wiping everything myself seeing as some have spent 2 weeks in this site already.

Heh 2 weeks ;p
Here since 1st day of alpha.

Dont lie Maxx  ;-)

Any word on easybitco.in?
Jump to: