Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 128. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
not trying to rush you Smiley to much lol  Roll Eyes but still cant mine my acc at all still got the note :

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$HTML in C:\xampp\htdocs\views\index_logged_in.php on line 300

and thats it no vid just that note and not sure what the is lol

my stats just cuz they awesome lol

Balances
Gold: 6,160.02000000
Iron: 1,061
Coal: 1,061
Gems: 1,061
Bitcoin: 0.00023999
Worker details
Workers: 5
Mine carts: 2
Pickaxe level: 11
Equipment level: 4
Mine details
Gold ores: 3
Iron ores: 1
Coal ores: 1
Gem ores: 1
Chambers: 7

ok working great now Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey, its not giving gold when mining

Should be fixed now - sorry for the delay.

EDIT: No I see it's still an issue. Give me a couple of minutes.

UPDATE: Here we go.
Activity: 59
Hey, its not giving gold when mining
cant start mining at all now getting this note :                         

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$HTML in C:\xampp\htdocs\views\index_logged_in.php on line 300

What can i do to fix this are is it the site Huh :PS, love the game !!!!

Thank you for letting me know. I was fast asleep though and could not help it.

I am moving to version 2.0 of the Captcha API. This means you will get shorter videos(average 15 seconds although below 15 at the moment) and targetted videos. Hopefully, videos you will enjoy Smiley
Activity: 288
one way to stop downloading the video is to press play then pause it straight away, the code will still show but you save your band width Smiley
Activity: 7
cant start mining at all now getting this note :                         

What can i do to fix this are is it the site Huh :PS, love the game !!!!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I can't get the new captchas to work now.  When it was first implemented, it worked, but now it doesn't.
Activity: 20
I'll take a site that is fair and pays versus a quick captcha.  Plus it is another way to earn bitcoin for free or you can invest and earn more.  I am fine with it
Activity: 196
new chaptca is bad i think..

over waiting..Sad

i hope new update is better than now..
i hear any people talk about this site..
but i hear negatif..

i hope better tomorrow..
Site is going down for maintenance soon. I will look into the mining issue.

Regarding the new captcha. As maxpaynezzz put it - it was necessary to keep up with the cost of servers and withdrawals once high level players appear. At the moment, the site is pouring out money and I maintain it with my empty wallets. No other faucet out there has such a high guaranteed amount of payouts (you get 50-10,000 satoshi from each drip, whereas this game, at the moment, guarantees 1,800 satoshis / hour).

I did consider using SolveMedia captchas but turned it down for mainly 2 reasons. 1 - botters already know how to bypass their security and create bots for sites using this captcha. 2 - financial reasons: You need to sign a WD-8 in my country in order to get paid, and they pay you out in American Dollars. I would like to keep the profits from the site purely in Bitcoins (you might have noticed no Google Adsense on my site and limited advertisement.)

I understand that it is a difficult transition from the old captcha, and I probably never should have introduced the old one in the first place. However, this is the path we are currently treading. The site is still in beta and I am testing out things to see if they work well. It is all balancing difficult subjects. Like this new captcha - hard for users, good for keeping the site online.

At the moment, the captcha will stay in place. I will consider running a vote for users to decide the next step though. Bear in mind that the alternative is plastering the site with advertisement. Check out http://ore-mine.com/ as an example of this.

This captcha was meant as the first step of a collaboration with http://bottingcenter.com which would lead to automatic withdrawals instead of the current manual ones. As well as a couple of other things I have planned - things I named "time wasters".

Regarding increasing payouts. Payouts will obviously be increased depending on how the site performs. Right now though, it is a big black hole and not affordable at all to increase payouts.

Thank you for your understanding. I will put the site in maintenance within the hour.

EDIT: I fixed the gold mining issue. Will still put site in maintenance soon.

Update: The mining should be working properly now.  Autominer has been disabled for the duration of this referral contest. So that users does not buy autominers for their referrals in order to generate points.

The avg. time of captcha will be reduced to 15 seconds very soon. I have been in contact with the staff @ BottingCenter, and they have explained that this timer will be reduced within the next couple of hours.
Activity: 1
I've stopped earning gold since update, anyone else get this problem?
Sad to lose all my non-gold resources, I spent mBits to get a good chunk of them...
I'm sorry about the delay with images, I maybe shouldn't have given the project to the artist at this point in time. If I get nothing from him next few days I will let you know. Tongue
Activity: 156
Yup, not working atm
Activity: 290
Merit: 253
my mining doesn't work.. İ can't mining now..
I have the same problem... does anybody can mine?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
my mining doesn't work.. İ can't mining now..
Angry Mining dosnt working for me now... Upgrades rose by 20 per cent in cost after maintence... Bad captcha...  Sad

Well no matter how much i don't like the prices' increase i believe they were made (same as captcha) to keep the site profitable and maintainable. It''s better to have it a little bit harder than to put a lot of effort in it and not be able to withdraw anything at the end because the admin went bankrupt.

Hosting only probably was more expensive than what he got back from those captchas and buying upgrades with btc.
 Angry Mining dosnt working for me now... Upgrades rose by 20 per cent in cost after maintence... Bad captcha...  Sad
Hi there,

what happened to my iron? All of a sudden I only have 18 iron left, I had more than 10.000 before the maintenance.

Read up... was all wiped.

While the new captcha is a bit worse than the previous and surely isnt "fun" as it used to be, i dont find it as bad or problematic as you write. it just is a bit longer. i just click play, mute it and browse other sites, then come back here after a minute or two and solve captcha. some downtime at mining but not that big of a deal
Activity: 1
Hi there,

what happened to my iron? All of a sudden I only have 18 iron left, I had more than 10.000 before the maintenance.
New captcha is very very bad. Sad Please return "areyouhuman" captcha or install new version of reCaptcha
Activity: 288
solvemedia has many problems for a lot of people, if you use solvemedia, then read my previous message!
Jump to: