Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 27. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
everything back to normal for me too.....thanks admin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
yeay, all is ticking and pickaxing again
thanks admin

so, something with memory, the cause why it didn't recognized the game?

\(^o^)/
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
how long does a withdraw takes?
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Thanks for all your hard work, OP! This is one of my favorite btc sites out there Smiley
Activity: 102
Finally was able to get a few minutes of spare time and it turned out to be a memory failure. However, I have resolved the issue and mining should be working properly again for everyone.

Payments are being executed this Monday/early Tuesday as I am away during the weekend. However, it is not long ago since I last handled manual payments. Will disable SCW when executing manual payments next time, as it appears most people only have issues with them.

Best regards,
Michael

Thanks for the response!

So, SCW usage is not recommended? ummm I'll have to update the guide about MBM I wrote in my blog.

Ore mines on,  back to work!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Finally was able to get a few minutes of spare time and it turned out to be a memory failure. However, I have resolved the issue and mining should be working properly again for everyone.

Payments are being executed this Monday/early Tuesday as I am away during the weekend. However, it is not long ago since I last handled manual payments. Will disable SCW when executing manual payments next time, as it appears most people only have issues with them.

Best regards,
Michael

Any recompensation ?
I had autominer turned ON - so i lost like 8 hours of mining
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Best regards,
Michael
Activity: 13
my member id literabit4477 and my mine 7589 gold, my 2600 gold/ hour and my time 58 minute. But not add my gold. 2 days ago,
Activity: 1
"Hi
i can mine aymore
the gold doesnt grow up since 8 oclock.
i am stuck at 31000 gold.
Is there a problem with the game or with my account?"

Same problem (+2).
Activity: 3
Hi
i can mine aymore
Is there a problem with the game or with my account?
Same problem
Activity: 1
Hi
i can mine aymore
Is there a problem with the game or with my account?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
guys got the same problem....the timer counts down but i'm not getting any gold...nothing

Scroll up a bit next time, OP addressed it already.

Hi guys,

I see something is wrong. I am about to head out the door but will take a look as soon as I get internet access again.

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime. Will also reply to any message above this one.

Nope, it is still not working.
Activity: 15
Hi, no production from some hours !!!
well the lake is tarting to make gold again and it adds to your balance
sometimes it says: fatal error: doesn't find the gameconfiguration.
                                     or:    doesn't comply with gamegonfiguration.

the main captcha still no production.

since 20 minutes after: see post 2234
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
goodmorning all Smiley

same here, no production since last 8h from now.

I am also experiencing the same problem. It doesn't appear that gold is accumulating.

Same here.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
goodmorning all Smiley

I am also experiencing the same problem. It doesn't appear that gold is accumulating.
goodmorning all Smiley

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
guys got the same problem....the timer counts down but i'm not getting any gold...nothing

Scroll up a bit next time, OP addressed it already.

Hi guys,

I see something is wrong. I am about to head out the door but will take a look as soon as I get internet access again.

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime. Will also reply to any message above this one.
Activity: 61
Pages:
Jump to: