Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 26. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well its wizzard that you claiming 30 dollars since the top players earnings are 0,06 btc meaning around 15 dollars ,if you had invested i guess you are trying to take it back,only from the game i guess not posible.And well last time online were day 12 ,they need someone to handle payouts,and give some support,some escrow ....
did anybody have some news still waiting since more than 1 week for my 30 dollar withdraw?
still wait for withdraw is he gone?
Looks like the admin is once again away from the topic and even the auction happening on these days that should run till day 15 and being able to reach till day 17,the question is if the game dont get sold what will happen ?Payments and some support should be done to the users otherwise the website will be dead in short time.
hope he makes the payments Smiley
Soo admin did you think what will you do if the game dont get sold ?Most players wanna the new version others keep supporting the game ,and others are pissed ,would be better to hire someone to handle some questions and share some of the income from the game and well 300 dollars montly to run one single project is amazing .
pls proceed withdraw thx

Smiley
If the games wont get sold what will you do admin?Maybe hire someone to handle and reply questions here should be the way ,soo maybe its time to search for a escrow like signature campaings and allow those member to reply and handle payments .... those way we would keep calm and supporting more or the same ,and that way you could hire someone to do the job.
Did you searched here :
https://www.upwork.com

im pretty sure with the profit you taking from the game you can hire some developer to finish what you need and this way you can manage the new version that will be based into rounds and will implement at once the faucet system into the game,revenue and payments will become more profitable soo think on it and cancel the sell take that money to hire developer and bring us the new version.
Activity: 156
It was repeated over and over again hundred times - deposits take up to 48h
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Just deposited 0.002 to see if it works and helps my earnings..
Well It didn't. . .
The money is not even in my 'deposit' tab.
Still it has been deducted from my wallet =/
Ok thanks for the information i really hope you keep with the game and run it even with a short time to spend,is the same as create a child you should let it free when gets olders but well your decision we will understand.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well before any sell me as i hold contracts i wanna refund those investment ,i guess is pretty fair i invested into it because i believed on the project and trusted at you admin,soo since the game can change hands on the nexts 11 days kindly refund me ,atleast pay me back what i had paid or above doesnt matter all i wanna is my investment safe,and well new owner can manage the game and make the upgrade but i wanna REFUND on the contracts ,sometime ago you were consider to make or not soo now i guess for me i wanna refund the others  that have contracts i dont know but i wanna my investment back from those ,the rest invested belongs to mybitmine the contracts no. Sorry but you should had asked us ,owners of contracts what we would like to be ,i wanna the refund,waiting a reply and a position about them on the next days ,as seems to be already interest in getting the game .

This was actually the plan already and I began compiling a list of contract owners emails yesterday to reach out regarding this. Only, I got too tired from work and had to postpone it for today before reaching out. You can expect an official email from us in a few hours.

- Michael
Well before any sell me as i hold contracts i wanna refund those investment ,i guess is pretty fair i invested into it because i believed on the project and trusted at you admin,soo since the game can change hands on the nexts 11 days kindly refund me ,atleast pay me back what i had paid or above doesnt matter all i wanna is my investment safe,and well new owner can manage the game and make the upgrade but i wanna REFUND on the contracts ,sometime ago you were consider to make or not soo now i guess for me i wanna refund the others  that have contracts i dont know but i wanna my investment back from those ,the rest invested belongs to mybitmine the contracts no. Sorry but you should had asked us ,owners of contracts what we would like to be ,i wanna the refund,waiting a reply and a position about them on the next days ,as seems to be already interest in getting the game .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Withdrawals have all been handled now Smiley

Some sad news rising. Richard and I do not have time enough to keep this site running at a satisfactory level for you guys and we are sorry to inform that we are looking for someone to take over the project.

The reasoning must be obvious to some of you - for more than a month, I have been offline more than what's good for the community, and with my studies and Richards full-time employment, neither of us have the time to keep this up anymore. Hopefully, we can make the transfer fast and easy and have MyBitMine live forever like the plan always was. I am sad to say goodbye to this project, but would rather have it running in the hands of someone more capable than having to shut it down.

You can read more about it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-website-generating-profit-of-300-400-per-month-1200129

I've not been on the site for long, but would like to say thanks for all of your hard work on the project. I hope that the new owners have the same passion and enthusiam as you and Richard
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
whats happening if noone wants to buy it?

It's rare that sites like this don't sell. The only problem or concern is that it does not end up in the hands of a greedy owner who will change the payout structure and the entire site to be in huge favor of the new owner. It's the current owners' responsibilities to ensure that this does not happen. But a long-standing game like MyBitMine, that has the potential to be much more highly profitable, will end up selling Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
whats happening if noone wants to buy it?
Well the income structure is great ,as last youtube proof the fact is the new owner going to develop the new version? or will keep with the current one? Anyway i just hope the new owner make this happen to all benefict.
Activity: 700
It was obvious that the development was moving somewhat slowly, I think it was a wise decision to attempt handing the venture to a new owner. I'm positive that this could benefit development.

My humble opinion is this: You should pay some attention on if the new owner is going to be able to keep developing the next version of 2.0 based on the work that has already been done.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Withdrawals have all been handled now Smiley

Some sad news rising. Richard and I do not have time enough to keep this site running at a satisfactory level for you guys and we are sorry to inform that we are looking for someone to take over the project.

The reasoning must be obvious to some of you - for more than a month, I have been offline more than what's good for the community, and with my studies and Richards full-time employment, neither of us have the time to keep this up anymore. Hopefully, we can make the transfer fast and easy and have MyBitMine live forever like the plan always was. I am sad to say goodbye to this project, but would rather have it running in the hands of someone more capable than having to shut it down.

You can read more about it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-website-generating-profit-of-300-400-per-month-1200129
Pages:
Jump to: