Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 42. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello
Friends this site you confirm and safe for investments and deposit?
thank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there a possibility to see if my withdrawels have come true?

I have made severral withdrawels, and deposits are visible in my account, but withdrawels aren't.
Seems (I keep track of all my investments in bitcoins) that I can't seem to find them.

I have asked for manuel withdrawels, just can't seem to find them.
Would be very handy if I will deposit half back in MBM2.

Thanks already for checking.

Hobie

Hi Hobie!

I hope you're enjoying your summer. There is currently no history of withdrawals available to users. It is a good suggestion though and we can implement it in 2.0 Smiley

Best regards,
- Michael
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Is there a possibility to see if my withdrawels have come true?

I have made severral withdrawels, and deposits are visible in my account, but withdrawels aren't.
Seems (I keep track of all my investments in bitcoins) that I can't seem to find them.

I have asked for manuel withdrawels, just can't seem to find them.
Would be very handy if I will deposit half back in MBM2.

Thanks already for checking.

Hobie
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Thanks for making this game! I really enjoy it and though it's a bit difficult at first to get going, I'm starting to see better results.

Are contracts currently unavailable in the current game? I'd like to buy some, but the fields and the submit button are unclickable for me...

Disabled until MBM v2.0, they will "most likely" come back, is what MBM stated (or along those lines), same goes for resource market.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Will you still be able to purchase boosts in MBM v.2?

Yes boosts will remain in 2.0 Smiley
Activity: 3
Thanks for making this game! I really enjoy it and though it's a bit difficult at first to get going, I'm starting to see better results.

Are contracts currently unavailable in the current game? I'd like to buy some, but the fields and the submit button are unclickable for me...

Activity: 14
Will you still be able to purchase boosts in MBM v.2?
i'm sorry to ask so many questions. But will you have to download a program in order to pay MBM v.2? because i have a chromebook laptop and i am not allowed to download anything on this type of laptop.

No not at all!

It will all be browser based just like the current version.
That said, there "might" be a compatibility issue with older web browsers but I will have to look into that.

Thanks,
Richard

We certainly don't need support for Internet Explorer, that's for sure... it's the worst nightmare of every pc-user having to resort to that, due to the included security issues (aside from the fact that you only get the most current browser version if you installed the latest windows >_>).

Firefox & Chrome should both be supported, Chrome is used by most users today and some years back it was Firefox being used by most.

While you are right, there is still this small batch of people using old systems with an older version of internet explorer and should not be excluded Smiley I will try my best to make it compatible down to IE8 !
i'm sorry to ask so many questions. But will you have to download a program in order to pay MBM v.2? because i have a chromebook laptop and i am not allowed to download anything on this type of laptop.

No not at all!

That said, there "might" be a compatibility issue with older web browsers but I will have to look into that.

Thanks,
Richard

We certainly don't need support for Internet Explorer, that's for sure... it's the worst nightmare of every pc-user having to resort to that, due to the included security issues (aside from the fact that you only get the most current browser version if you installed the latest windows >_>).

Firefox & Chrome should both be supported, Chrome is used by most users today and some years back it was Firefox being used by most.

No not at all!

Thanks,
Richard
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
and i'm really in love with this game, please bring back the conctracts in the new version. That'd make it even more great.

I think he said they were coming back in the new game
where is it states that it will transfer across? Will you please post the link so i can read it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9224373
Most things he said are readable in the OP (opening post) of this thread. He also said some things regarding MBM v2 that are thrown across the thread on different occasions, mostly starting from thread page #80 (that number is accurate if you display 20 posts per thread page).

Happy reading. ^^
and i'm really in love with this game, please bring back the conctracts in the new version. That'd make it even more great.
where is it states that it will transfer across? Will you please post the link so i can read it?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
and i also had deposited .00075 btc to pay for an iron ore. It has 7 confirmations and still hasn't been credited yet. Please help?

Regarding your items and gold, MBM has stated that everything will transfer across, if it does not transfer across due to it not being available in v2.0 then it will be exchanged to an equivalent gold value so you can purchase additional upgrades for your mine in 2.0

Hope  this helps
This is a beta version game, when will the new official version of this game become available? and will all the items and gold we aquire now be transfered when the game updates?

Hi,

It's true that this game is currently in beta. Please take some time to read the starter post which contains all the details you need about our future plans of MyBitMine v2.

Regarding your transaction. We currently use the BlockChain API and sometimes can take a little while for your deposits to come through.

Thanks,
Richard
and i also had deposited .00075 btc to pay for an iron ore. It has 7 confirmations and still hasn't been credited yet. Please help?
This is a beta version game, when will the new official version of this game become available? and will all the items and gold we aquire now be transfered when the game updates?
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Maybe I missed something about St. Bernard's lake, but every time I leave it open to reach 50 gold, when I collect it the balance is reset to 0 but is not added to my total gold. Is this a bug?
Pages:
Jump to: