Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 45. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Just on a side-note @ MyBitMine & CTO@MyBitMine

I don't know about now, but like -+10 years ago you could have like this free BBforum or something like that.
Might be a 'decent' idea to just make one of those for MBM? This only for the reason that bitcointalk seems the be down pretty often lately and I at least think we should be able to 'conform' the member 100% of the time ^^

Back to work for me now gonna be a late night Sad

Peace out peeps Cheesy

BTW:
Could the be an option added in V2 that you can 'reward' you referral, this only at certain points.
But since recently I got one referral really doing great work and I kinda feel bad for not being able to say thank you or give a token of my appreciation ^^ If it isn't to much of a drag to implement this off course ^^ If accepted I'm more than willing to make a whole chart for a reward system Smiley
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Hi guys!

Aiming to get you guys a development update this weekend!
Currently working on the new mining features Smiley

thanks,
Richard
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is the payout rate in v2 better?

Cheers
Salmen

Instead of paying ongoingly, we will be paying each month a percentile of our total earnings to the users. This means that our total payout rate will be A LOT higher than what it currently is, and you will be able to reach payout from within the first month of playing Smiley

well income montly is good i keep get my contracts dividends and i will be able to collect more on keep playing the game sounds pretty fair  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Cheers
Salmen

Instead of paying ongoingly, we will be paying each month a percentile of our total earnings to the users. This means that our total payout rate will be A LOT higher than what it currently is, and you will be able to reach payout from within the first month of playing Smiley
well you must read first page of this thread soo you will understand it better currently users make around 1800 satoshis hour with all building max soo i cant say it will be bigger but is a limit that is to top 300 players that will earn money others will have to keep trying and playing fighting to be on top 300
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

Cheers
Salmen
those were just to help new accounts to speed up their buildings nothing else the project of new version needs time and strategy to be on top 300 and then well just need to work without bugs on the new version
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
[...]
What about adding on upradge list, that you can upradge capacity from ST. Bernard Lake, would be pretty cool, 50 is to little for us, ''bigger'' miners.

This isn't going to happen, the Lake was always just meant for new miners to get accustomed to the game and be able to kickstart their little mines a bit. I meant it to naturally be too little at some point in the upgrade cycle, so that regular mining would be the way to go Smiley

As a matter of fact, the minergate api that is running on St. Bernard Lake page isn't even making MBM any profit more than what he gives out to us players, since cpu mining is really inefficient.

In version 2 of MBM St. Bernard Lake will be removed, why any change to it now would just be wasted effort, better spend on the new version of the game.
well sure sounds pretty fair that only some players or accounts with some investment able to buy contracts otherwise they will buy them and just take some btc for them without know the game.

I am very sure that this is exactly the reason Clifhanger12 made this suggestion Smiley

What about adding on upradge list, that you can upradge capacity from ST. Bernard Lake, would be pretty cool, 50 is to little for us, ''bigger'' miners.

This isn't going to happen, the Lake was always just meant for new miners to get accustomed to the game and be able to kickstart their little mines a bit. I meant it to naturally be too little at some point in the upgrade cycle, so that regular mining would be the way to go Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
well sure sounds pretty fair that only some players or accounts with some investment able to buy contracts otherwise they will buy them and just take some btc for them without know the game.
Thank God for auto-miner Cheesy
I'm so busy lately Jeezes :O

Took me couple minutes but I managed to scope through all the latest posted replies ^^
Seems work is progressing well Cheesy

@MyBitMine
I'm rather starting to get confused about the contracts after reading it all.
Let me explain why, I'm not all that familiar with the financial world, but I do got a couple thousands of EUR invested in companies all over actually x'D
As far as I know, none of those is 'allowed' to share 'contacts' peer to peer :p
Having a peer to peer market actually ain't that profitable ... it only is for those who hardcore buy contract ... But MBM ain't a contract buying game people ^^
As far as reintroducing than, ain't a biggie I suppose, but I will keep pointing out there will need to be specifications for those who got than, 'we' can not allow that people just go for those and than 'disappear', only active member should be allowed to have contracts in my honest opinion.

As for my 'delayed' investment Cheesy All is working out well I'm and actually making profit on that already Cheesy
Meaning I will, when it's needed more, be able to invest 'big time' again in MBM Cheesy

Let us all keep up the good work, and make MBM the best there is and will and could ever be!
I'm working out multiple project atm also, witch all will included advertising for MBM ^^
(Seeing that after +20 referrals, there are finally some staying active, I feel more and more motivated to raise that referral amount Cheesy !

Peace out everyone Cheesy!
BTW, wish me luck with my finals Cheesy 12 more day's until the very last one!

Best of luck with your finals, Clif!

We will still consider making contracts only available to members who have been with us for a while, instead of users signing up for the contracts alone. Not a bad call I suppose Smiley

Hey MBM,

could You change the amount of results displayed in all the tables to lets say 50 ? or even 100?

Brwosing sketchy with 20 results per page takes ages to find out and predict when my payment might arrive

Thank you for your suggestion! I will go ahead and increase the number of results in the sketchy markets as soon as I can. Have a funeral this Saturday which I should attend, but will try and make room for making this happen.

Just a reminder, pretty please Smiley 100 should be fine ;p

Lol Max, been so busy I completely forgot! It hasn't happened by Monday then reach me on Easy and I'll make it happen. By then I won't have much to do hehe
well if new version them avaible i hope they works really i remember someone complaint about it on the begining but i guess is fixed ,anyway a good solution for sure to get an easy income  Grin Grin

I say it is a good solution and i think i myself complained about it at the start but there was many others as well, but just like with this or any game there will always be people to expolit something

well sure i were on of them as well soo i just hope to play the new version till end year i guess we are on the way already 25% funds achieved  Grin
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
well if new version them avaible i hope they works really i remember someone complaint about it on the begining but i guess is fixed ,anyway a good solution for sure to get an easy income  Grin Grin

I say it is a good solution and i think i myself complained about it at the start but there was many others as well, but just like with this or any game there will always be people to expolit something
Thank God for auto-miner Cheesy
I'm so busy lately Jeezes :O

Took me couple minutes but I managed to scope through all the latest posted replies ^^
Seems work is progressing well Cheesy

@MyBitMine
I'm rather starting to get confused about the contracts after reading it all.
Let me explain why, I'm not all that familiar with the financial world, but I do got a couple thousands of EUR invested in companies all over actually x'D
As far as I know, none of those is 'allowed' to share 'contacts' peer to peer :p
Having a peer to peer market actually ain't that profitable ... it only is for those who hardcore buy contract ... But MBM ain't a contract buying game people ^^
As far as reintroducing than, ain't a biggie I suppose, but I will keep pointing out there will need to be specifications for those who got than, 'we' can not allow that people just go for those and than 'disappear', only active member should be allowed to have contracts in my honest opinion.

As for my 'delayed' investment Cheesy All is working out well I'm and actually making profit on that already Cheesy
Meaning I will, when it's needed more, be able to invest 'big time' again in MBM Cheesy

Let us all keep up the good work, and make MBM the best there is and will and could ever be!
I'm working out multiple project atm also, witch all will included advertising for MBM ^^
(Seeing that after +20 referrals, there are finally some staying active, I feel more and more motivated to raise that referral amount Cheesy !

Peace out everyone Cheesy!
BTW, wish me luck with my finals Cheesy 12 more day's until the very last one!

man i am so angry i really wish i had auto miners on here i have been gone for some time on personal reasons and i missed so much and when i was able to check had captcha problems
Can't see http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png
as it reports this: "the graphic can not be displayed, as it contains errors."

Would also say make both a promotional website & forum posts as updates CTO@MBM, forum posts can't contain the structure a website offers on top of being more visible, so it is certainly a good idea to have both.

well for me all are working normal here well just be patient admin will fix any issues for sure thanks admin any news coming?

working very hard on MBMv2 this week. expect some updates soon! Smiley

-Richard

i love when we get new updates and new image graphics to make it look so much better i mean nothing wrong with how is but i want more vibrant choices and more appeal
Can't see http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png
as it reports this: "the graphic can not be displayed, as it contains errors."

Would also say make both a promotional website & forum posts as updates CTO@MBM, forum posts can't contain the structure a website offers on top of being more visible, so it is certainly a good idea to have both.

i am having the same problem sometimes i seem to not be able to display images / captchas so i kinda been away so i just been like whatever and not worried
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hey MBM,

could You change the amount of results displayed in all the tables to lets say 50 ? or even 100?

Brwosing sketchy with 20 results per page takes ages to find out and predict when my payment might arrive

Thank you for your suggestion! I will go ahead and increase the number of results in the sketchy markets as soon as I can. Have a funeral this Saturday which I should attend, but will try and make room for making this happen.

Just a reminder, pretty please Smiley 100 should be fine ;p
well it sounds pretty good the marketplace of contracts, if they keep limited to 50000 we will be able to sell them soon as we wish and i love to keep my contracts and be able to sell them on the new version thanks
Pages:
Jump to: