Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 76. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Server hiccupped briefly and balances stopped updating again.
The gold stopped rising... again... every morning the samething... hope can fix it up soon...

i think he is ill? can take a few days.

Hope He can give us a nice gift... a bit of gold... when he'll get back....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The gold stopped rising... again... every morning the samething... hope can fix it up soon...

i think he is ill? can take a few days.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
what you crying ? stop if you dont wanna to play sell your account to other user go away dont disturb or say is a scam because you got affected by the bugs that currently appear daily,as admin said is beta game.... i lost 4000 gold on the sketch and i had invested a bit here because i believe on this project to be a sucess till end year if all bugs get fixed and we start the game for real.

No one is forced to buy shares from the game, i bought and i cant complaint 2 weeks ,2 comission paid

i hope one day admin open a round game here after finish beta test... that allow users to invest in btc to  boost his score and no money inside it

nowadays we got paid to play even invest or not at the game soo if you got some free time you can easy build a strong economy and make more and more income easy otherwise go play faucets or doublers.....several scam taking money from users already
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I noticed a new bug that popped up.  My time between captchas is 1:37:30 and on the count down timer it only says 37:30. It still mines for the full 1:37:30 but when the 37:30 timer counts down to 0, it just continuously reloads the page until it is time for the captcha to be entered again.

yeah i noticed that seems to be due to daylight savings time, so hope that means when its time to go back 1 hours we miner for 1 hour extra without catpcht lol
UPDATE

Guys my sinceres apologies but I am still rather sick.
However, after the weekend I have to get some work down and I will respond to all of your messages.
I will also post an update here to keep you informed on what is going to happen with the future of MyBitMine.

Please have patience untill Monday and I will let you all in on what is going on.
Thank you very much and
Happy Mining!

I think you virtually transferred the flu to me. Bastard  Cheesy

lol the virtual flu, just as bad as the real flu if not more worse   Roll Eyes
UPDATE

Guys my sinceres apologies but I am still rather sick.
However, after the weekend I have to get some work down and I will respond to all of your messages.
I will also post an update here to keep you informed on what is going to happen with the future of MyBitMine.

Please have patience untill Monday and I will let you all in on what is going on.
Thank you very much and
Happy Mining!

lol i am sick now i think its my turn for the flu been sick last few days
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
wtf now i have to wait upto 1 minute to get a code but my earnings have not gone up to compensate the extra time
pay me what is owed or being known as a scam! waiting time increases too often and payment keeps dropping, investers are loosing more, etc this site is a MAJOR SCAM you have been warned!
dude, consider upgrading to premium for the easiest captcha in the world.

also I did not invest any bitcoins when I first started playing, only 2 months later I put some bitcoins in and brought an autominer (no captcha for 24 hours), and some upgrades, even these investment are far more cheaper than what I invested in other sites.

so your argument is invalid, you might as well invest coins in those "double your bitcoins in 100 hours" sites, lol!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
wtf now i have to wait upto 1 minute to get a code but my earnings have not gone up to compensate the extra time
pay me what is owed or being known as a scam! waiting time increases too often and payment keeps dropping, investers are loosing more, etc this site is a MAJOR SCAM you have been warned!
My times with the new captcha has always been either 5 secs or 30 secs.

There two tipe of captcha... 5 or 30 seconds... but now the gold stoped rising..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Mining is back again. I was out of the house and immediately afterwards the mining went down..

There two tipe of captcha... 5 or 30 seconds... but now the gold stoped rising..... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 226
Activity: 462
small suggestion:

make it so that we can click on the referrals we had and go directly to their profile.

also when is the lake planned to be back?

Your suggestion has been noted and I will make referrals clickable with the next update.
Thank you! The Lake will be back as soon as possible. I will be making a roadmap for MyBitMine soon to make it clear where we are headed and when to expect things.

@Clifhanger12,

Duly noted! Let me know if you have any other suggestions in your magic hat  Wink
Hahaa x'D
You saying magic hat gave me an idea x'D

Make a magic hat game Cheesy
You got 3 magic hats, you can throw tokens in it, premium miners maybe can even throw in resources (NOT included gold)?
Depending on the the hat you chose you either:
- Win deposit + 25%
- Lose all
- Get back 75% of deposit

Member got a 1/3 chance to win
The house got a 2/3 chance to win Cheesy

Haha I like the idea but it's a little simple. If the wheel is succesful, then maybe I will expand with this game as well  Roll Eyes

You obviously know the "we love bitcoins" catcha is not working. Please fix it. and on a side note, the other Jamaican ad is too long, and I cant understand a word he is saying otherwise.

Sorry, for jumping the gun. seems like it could have been caught from the start? but yeah, like others say, Jamaican ad is too long.

Oh no I was not aware that the "We love bitcoins" captcha is not working. I will bring your message along to my current captcha provider as soon as possible.

If I wanted to buy more shares, would I just go in and buy them the same wayI did the first time? Will they be automatically added to the ones I already own?

Yup I will e-mail you at first chance I get and ask if you want the contracts added to your current address, or if you want them added to a new one. So far, users have wanted them added to their current address though to make things simple.

I am not exactly sure where you get the idea of this being a scam. I have take all the measures I could to make the site as transparent as possible. I am not aware that you have to wait up to 1 minute for the new captcha - in fact I was unaware of the change in captchas until yesterday.

As I have said multiple times (I feel like an old broken record), I am still searching the market for a new Captcha but it is difficult to find a good compromise. SolveMedia is horrible for publishers and MintEye is horrible for users. So many details to take into account.

I have always made it clear that the site is currently in beta, which means changes are coming all the time. This means both good and bad changes while we are working on finding the best compromises for the site.
Activity: 288
If I wanted to buy more shares, would I just go in and buy them the same wayI did the first time? Will they be automatically added to the ones I already own?
you want to lose more money?
why not just send money to me, at lest you will then know where your money went to and you will not cry later
Activity: 288
Activity: 226
Activity: 2
You obviously know the "we love bitcoins" catcha is not working. Please fix it. and on a side note, the other Jamaican ad is too long, and I cant understand a word he is saying otherwise.

Sorry, for jumping the gun. seems like it could have been caught from the start? but yeah, like others say, Jamaican ad is too long.
Activity: 142
@Clifhanger12,

Duly noted! Let me know if you have any other suggestions in your magic hat  Wink
Hahaa x'D
You saying magic hat gave me an idea x'D

Make a magic hat game Cheesy
You got 3 magic hats, you can throw tokens in it, premium miners maybe can even throw in resources (NOT included gold)?
Depending on the the hat you chose you either:
- Win deposit + 25%
- Lose all
- Get back 75% of deposit

Member got a 1/3 chance to win
The house got a 2/3 chance to win Cheesy
Activity: 22
everythings working good today for me thanks.  glad ur feeling better.  almost won the bank pot!
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
small suggestion:

make it so that we can click on the referrals we had and go directly to their profile.

also when is the lake planned to be back?
Pages:
Jump to: