Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 75. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
so it willdo exactly what sketchy investment and sketchy stock market do then?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
persuasive argument!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
now im sure that its not a ponzi!
Activity: 462
I'm earning way more than that after a week of playing the other game :p I'm annoyed with MBM atm because I can't buy miner's with sat's, mining gold is way to slow at the beginning and I think this is probably why you will lose most customer's imo.

Yes but as I have said a hundred times, buying Gold & Gold giving upgrades with BTC will never happen. There is no way to control it and it will by any account end up as a ponzi scheme  Roll Eyes
I'm earning way more than that after a week of playing the other game :p I'm annoyed with MBM atm because I can't buy miner's with sat's, mining gold is way to slow at the beginning and I think this is probably why you will lose most customer's imo.
very nice and smart game  Wink
but 10 sat. for 100 gold ....  Undecided

100 gold for 10 sat Wink
EDIT: No you wrote it the right way  Roll Eyes

It's not for everyone because the game is initially difficult. However, the top player is currently earning 756 satoshi / hour almost as a passive earning.
very nice and smart game  Wink
but 10 sat. for 100 gold ....  Undecided
you could always make a deal with https://cryptospot.me (another mining game but offer's mining while offline without any captchas at all), They have one of your advert's on their site might be good to reciprocate that by putting one on your site too seems you appear to be the only two "mining games" currently available.

Non Ref Link: https://cryptospot.me

Ref Link (for me): https://cryptospot.me/referrer/UltraFRS (5% ref bonus, please click)

Additionally they offer their own Crypto Currency which you mine alongside mining BTC and they can be sold in exchange for BTC on alcurEX (sorry for plugging :p)

It is a nice idea but I am already ahead of you on this. Check out: http://mybitmine.co/wilderness.php

I got in touch with xPooky and we decided on mutual link exchange between our two sites.
you could always make a deal with https://cryptospot.me (another mining game but offer's mining while offline without any captchas at all), They have one of your advert's on their site might be good to reciprocate that by putting one on your site too seems you appear to be the only two "mining games" currently available.

Non Ref Link: https://cryptospot.me

Ref Link (for me): https://cryptospot.me/referrer/UltraFRS (5% ref bonus, please click)

Additionally they offer their own Crypto Currency which you mine alongside mining BTC and they can be sold in exchange for BTC on alcurEX (sorry for plugging :p)
Hi!
Found a bug with Human Verification.

Captcha:
Type the phrase "We Love Bitcoins"

and answer:
"Sorry, but the captcha was incorrect. Please try again."

I am aware of this issue and researching the market for a new captcha.

Would just like to say it appears the "bottingcenter.com"/"socialcoinwallet.com" is experiencing problems currently as I am not able to sign up or receive any activation email, their twitter is down, they are not responding to any emails and their chat function is not currently available (been the same way for the past 72 hours)

Hi UltraFRS. I am also aware of their current state of affairs. I have tried to get in touch with them myself but so far to no avail. If I do not hear anything from them within reasonable time, then we will sadly have to discontinue our work together.
Would just like to say it appears the "bottingcenter.com"/"socialcoinwallet.com" is experiencing problems currently as I am not able to sign up or receive any activation email, their twitter is down, they are not responding to any emails and their chat function is not currently available (been the same way for the past 72 hours)
Hi!
Found a bug with Human Verification.

Captcha:
Type the phrase "We Love Bitcoins"

and answer:
"Sorry, but the captcha was incorrect. Please try again."
Activity: 164
Let's hope for the best with the coming server changes  Cheesy

+1 i would love hit. i like your project very
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Let's hope for the best with the coming server changes  Cheesy
Gold is mining again  Roll Eyes

I do not know if it is my fault, but EVERY day that I decide to sleep long, the mining stops. Kinda wierd if you ask me.

However, I will move the server during this weekend. Stick around and you will notice a long down time period. But after that we should not be experiencing any more downtime with mining. Let's all cross our fingers!!

do you know why its stop?

Yea I know what is causing the issue which is why I am confident that it will be fixed when changing servers.
I will change server tomorrow (Saturday) or the day after.

I do not know if it is my fault, but EVERY day that I decide to sleep long, the mining stops. Kinda wierd if you ask me.

However, I will move the server during this weekend. Stick around and you will notice a long down time period. But after that we should not be experiencing any more downtime with mining. Let's all cross our fingers!!

do you know why its stop?

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Server hiccupped briefly and balances stopped updating again.
The gold stopped rising... again... every morning the samething... hope can fix it up soon...

i think he is ill? can take a few days.

Hope He can give us a nice gift... a bit of gold... when he'll get back....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

it's a good idea Smiley
we will be happy like this ..

haha i dont think so Wink i think our gift is that the gold flow xD
The only thing that we we'll never know wen it will happens... we have to mine every time for free

mining started again... TNK's  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The gold stopped rising... again... every morning the samething... hope can fix it up soon...

Hope He can give us a nice gift... a bit of gold... when he'll get back....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

it's a good idea Smiley

The only thing that we we'll never know wen it will happens... we have to mine every time for free

it's a good idea Smiley

Activity: 168

it's a good idea Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: