Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 87. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Something messed up with update clock :

13:20 UTC - Maintenance began.

16:38 UTC - Investments now add up in your total earned BTC.

edit: fixed now
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
UPDATE

I will put the site into maintenance in ~5 minutes.
The update will bring:
*a history of your latest trades in The Market.
*investment profits will now be included in your total earnings.
*a new way for you guys to earn even more gold! Check out the St. Bernard Lake after the maintenance Smiley

How about adding a tiny box to write in how many times we want to invest in sketchy ? for example so i can type in 44x 300 instead of clicking 44 times ? That for both sketchies.

That is not a bad idea. To be honest, I never thought they would be that popular. I will work something out soon.
How about adding a tiny box to write in how many times we want to invest in sketchy ? for example so i can type in 44x 300 instead of clicking 44 times ? That for both sketchies.
Activity: 462
UPDATE

The CoinSplit payments have been executed and I will re-enabled the purchase of contracts again.
Please notice that payouts below 0.00005430 BTC are considered as dust and collected until they reach that amount before they are paid out.

You can check it all on the CoinSplit scheme for MyBitMine.

I will take a look at the gold earning now to see what is clogging up the system.

EDIT: Mining is working again and Contracts have been re-enabled.

About 90% of the time when I click "Human Verification" the video never appears, meaning the capcha never appears. This means it takes me hours to get minutes worth of gold.

Hmm can you give me some of your specs? What browser are you using and do you have Javascript enabled?

Did you got an answer here because of your captcha problem. I have the same problem because my English is even bad. I dont know what i have to write there. I have to write the fifth character. I dont know what they mean. You can contact me on FaceBook my name is Holger Konradt. Thanks

Hello Holger. Feel free to send me a private message and I will explain the captcha for you and exactly how it works.
He will fix it when he gets up. It sometimes bugs that way. And he does not plan to compensate. It is beta and we all agreed to ToS and the possibility of bugs on site. He would return cash if You bought something with btc and didn't get it.
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem

Actually, I just realized I'm not getting anything either.

you too huh?

OP, WE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!
Relax, he will not take away your gold. For sure there will have some compensate maybe
Activity: 238

you too huh?

i think he is sleeping. cool down Wink

he is a human
sometimes he need to sleep, eat etc.. Smiley
Activity: 164

you too huh?

i think he is sleeping. cool down Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com

you too huh?

www.becent.com
is anyone getting gold right now? I can't seem to get any gold from mining sessions.
Yes, I still getting gold and work fine
I just brought one month premium today, hope that is not the problem.......

and yep, still not getting gold.

OP, you better check on my account and reimburse me the gold I lost during the past few mining sessions, seriously....the game was working fine today for a whole day until this happened an hour ago.......
is anyone getting gold right now? I can't seem to get any gold from mining sessions.
Yes, I still getting gold and work fine
www.becent.com
Hello i can't unscript te captcha please help me:

What is the answer:
1. Type the first character of "LEXUS"?
2. Type the seconde character of "LEXUS"?

I have seen te video more than 10 times. But my english is bad and i don't know what i must type. Please help me? And why this captcha?

Did you got an answer here because of your captcha problem. I have the same problem because my English is even bad. I dont know what i have to write there. I have to write the fifth character. I dont know what they mean. You can contact me on FaceBook my name is Holger Konradt. Thanks
Why you quote old thread? Bitmine now not more using that capthca. They using animation to play
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello i can't unscript te captcha please help me:

What is the answer:
1. Type the first character of "LEXUS"?
2. Type the seconde character of "LEXUS"?

I have seen te video more than 10 times. But my english is bad and i don't know what i must type. Please help me? And why this captcha?

Activity: 226
About 90% of the time when I click "Human Verification" the video never appears, meaning the capcha never appears. This means it takes me hours to get minutes worth of gold.
I'm not sure.  I've never had that happen to me.
Activity: 226
sorry at the rate of .5 satoshi every 5 min what kindof LOl faucet is this ? r u kidding me ? U have such a brilliant concept but such a shitty earning potential that im done!

I'm confused as to why exactly you needed two accounts to say basically the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
sorry at the rate of .5 satoshi every 5 min what kindof LOl faucet is this ? r u kidding me ? U have such a brilliant concept but such a shitty earning potential that im done!
You can increase the rate.
I earn 21 Gold per Minute or 2.1 satoshi per minute.
Activity: 64
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
1 satoshi every 5 mins are u kidding me ?
Hmmm lowest ids are 152, 181, 207, 374 and then 746. Those numbers didn't qualify for the 1st wipe ?
Are the payouts automatic already or still manual ? if automatic then You should disallow withdrawing in let's say 5-7 days since deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: