Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Satoshi Card Club (Instant Cashout Poker Room / Up to 100% rakeback weekly) - page 11. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I received reports of "invalid bitcoin address" while cashing out to a valid bitcoin address. Anybody else experienced this?

Wait, isn't this your site?  I'm confused.

yes, i'm just verifying if other players received the same error because i got a pm from another player.

Cool!  Also, why no chat?

for now i don't want players colluding (not to rebuy/addon etc)
Activity: 35
I received reports of "invalid bitcoin address" while cashing out to a valid bitcoin address. Anybody else experienced this?

yes, i'm just verifying if other players received the same error because i got a pm from another player.

Cool!  Also, why no chat?

LMAO, there is a guy in my table always all-in, no matter what hands he gets, even all-in with 7To, after he lost all of chips, re-bought at least 30 times(he re-bought all times for almost 1 hour). And the other guys call with better hands, I even suspect they are the same person, one account gives the other free chips.(I am just saying, no offence)

yap, I also guess the same. I think there several players with more than 1 account.

I'm already finished at 12th lol..so tired with this tournament. I see you still there fox, good luck..

Thanks, but I am finished in 10th. I had AJo all-in with 8k chips, but bad beat by the other guy who had 8Qo. I got pair of Jack in turn, and he got pair of Queen in river. I had really bad luck today. I just re-bought 1 time and added on 5k chips, cost 3.3 chips were earned from Omaha poker. I saw 3-5 guys re-bought 10-30 times in my table, shocked...  Shocked

I made about 10 rebuys, but I dont care about it because I got it from previous 200GTD Holdem freerolls,so its free LOL.

And I still have 125chips, just withdrew it and as what OP said, the withdrawal is instant.

Wait for another huge freeroll, yes because I'm FreeRoller.. Grin

Nice to know your cashout went smoothly Smiley congratulations
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
LMAO, there is a guy in my table always all-in, no matter what hands he gets, even all-in with 7To, after he lost all of chips, re-bought at least 30 times(he re-bought all times for almost 1 hour). And the other guys call with better hands, I even suspect they are the same person, one account gives the other free chips.(I am just saying, no offence)

yap, I also guess the same. I think there several players with more than 1 account.

I'm already finished at 12th lol..so tired with this tournament. I see you still there fox, good luck..

Thanks, but I am finished in 10th. I had AJo all-in with 8k chips, but bad beat by the other guy who had 8Qo. I got pair of Jack in turn, and he got pair of Queen in river. I had really bad luck today. I just re-bought 1 time and added on 5k chips, cost 3.3 chips were earned from Omaha poker. I saw 3-5 guys re-bought 10-30 times in my table, shocked...  Shocked

I made about 10 rebuys, but I dont care about it because I got it from previous 200GTD Holdem freerolls,so its free LOL.

And I still have 125chips, just withdrew it and as what OP said, the withdrawal is instant.

Wait for another huge freeroll, yes because I'm FreeRoller.. Grin
The hourly now alternates between rebuy and freeroll. (4 places paid).
All tournaments are now back to hold'em.
There is also a bitcoin faucet tournament where it gives free chips.
There is also a lottery tournament where all are allin every hand until 1 player is left.
For now these will remain until i think of something new.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary

legendary
always all-in, all-in, all-in

worst poker site ever seen.

haha, you're so funny..always "all in" is depend on the players. why you blame the site?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
always all-in, all-in, all-in

worst poker site ever seen.
There is a cashout and deposit link above the lobby.

I made some changes in the tournament structures until i will get the right balance.

Additional 10 chips will be deducted as cashout fee.

10 chips is 0.001 BTC right?
And you're charging 0.001 Tx fee?

for now yes but i will change it. since the cashout is instant i don't want them to cashout small amounts. besides, it's easy to get 10 chips for free.
Activity: 812

I made some changes in the tournament structures until i will get the right balance.

Additional 10 chips will be deducted as cashout fee.

10 chips is 0.001 BTC right?
And you're charging 0.001 Tx fee?

Activity: 812
So how does one actually withdraws anything?
I don't see any options..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i cant see hourly 20 mbtc freerolls.
Hourly freeroll only has omaha poker? Why no more Texas poker?

I am a new omaha player, and I have played several tours there. Many times I had pocket high pair, but my opponent had 2, 5,4, these kind of junk hand, but he got 2 pairs and I lost, at least 3-5 times, so I got second place many times without prize.

O my God, Omaha is a luck game. Roll Eyes Ain't funny.

There were hourly Texas Holdem GTD freerolls, I think you missed them.

I also do not really like Omaha, but as what OP said that he is doing experiment so he can change the game as he want.

And I prefer to play in the Texas Holdem GTD freeroll with 3winners at last rather than the Omaha freeroll with only 1 winner.

Yeah, I just won 10 chips from last HYPER SNG 10 Omaha GTD. I have chips to buy-in the tonight BIG GTD now.

It's a tough win, my opponent double re-bought 2 times, and I still won, so he cost 1.1 * 4 =4.4 chips but still got nothing, and I got free 10 chips, cheers!! Finally I am just lucky on Omaha, this time I didn't bad beat by those junk hands, that's the genuine poker. Cool   Cheesy Cheesy

I just notice that 10k GTD has no max re-buy? I think there should be a max re-buy, or players can re-buy infinite times when he/she has enough chips, the GTD will last for a long time. Admin, how do you think?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: